Newton Europe Interview Questions

Updated Sep 24, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 723 of over 723 interviews

Consulting

3y

works at

Deloitte

Harshest feedback you’ve ever received?

6,878

601 Comments

Join the conversation on

Newton Europe

Application

I interviewed at Newton Europe

Interview

Had an online interview where i had 5 or so questions to answer and was given a minute for each to prepare - then after that was a 6 hour assessment day where they interviewed candidates further

Interview Questions
  • Asked me to describe my best friends greatest achievement
    Answer Question

Newton Europe

Application

I interviewed at Newton Europe

Interview

Online Assessment followed by online video interview. Video Interview asked 5 personal questions followed by 2 maths ones for which you have 2 minutes to work through the problem and a minute to present your solution.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Newton Europe

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Newton Europe

Interview

Online interview was easy to do and provided interesting and useful questions. Asked some questions to get to know you and some to work out how you think and how well you can communicate.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Newton Europe

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Newton Europe

Interview

It was a very interactive and positive interview process. The interviewer seemed very interested in knowing your experiences. Feedback was provided at each stage and was very helpful. We just need to be honest and open.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England, England

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Newton Europe (London, England, England) in Sep 2021

Interview

Started off with an application form, straight before a situational judgment and numerical test. I was then invited to a further application form before my online video interview. After passing there was a day long selection day (virtual)

Interview Questions
  • Briefly describe a complexed topic that you know to someone who would have no knowledge of the topic.

Newton Europe

Application

I interviewed at Newton Europe

Interview

Initial questions, online assessments then a video interview. Found the first 2 fine, struggled a bit with video due to sort answer time (1 min) - didn't get further in progress

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Newton Europe

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Newton Europe

Interview

-Pre-recorded interview, simple questions with one requiring you to explain a complex process simply. - Assessment Centre, Team exercises designed to find who is passionate, motivated and who can work properly in a team without being overbearing. - If successful in the Assessment Centre, a short interview with a consultant - Two 45 minute interviews with senior consultants, regular interview with 30 minutes of questions about you, 10 mins of technical questions, and 5 mins for you to ask questions. Evaluate how you fit into Newtons desired values on their website, and how you have demonstrated each of them in the past to be successful in these interviews.

Interview Questions
  • There is a tube station with three escalators from the exit/entrance to the platform. Each one can either go up or down. They can not change direction. Explain which way you would have each of them going and why?

Newton Europe

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Newton Europe

Interview

Online tests followed by an invite to a group assessment day. 30 individuals, the majority of which got sent home before the interview stage. Newton were transparent with the whole process and those who left understood the decision

Interview Questions
  • Group assessment case study on health care

Newton Europe

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Newton Europe

Interview

The assessment center had two parts -- a group stage and an individual stage. The group stage involved a case study where each person was given a different piece of information and we had to work together to provide a solution to the problem. For the individual stage we completed the skills tests that we did earlier in the application process again and learned a new concept and applied it to a set of problems on the spot.

Interview Questions
  • Tell us about a concept you learned at university in layman's terms.

Newton Europe

Application

I interviewed at Newton Europe

Interview

Had a video interview and then assessment day. Assessment day was extremely tiring, had to introduce yourself to the group, do a number of group tasks and also repeat the numerical and reasoning assignments that you did before (I'm not sure why).

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 723 Interviews