Newton Europe Interview Questions

Updated May 26, 2022

To filter interviews, or .
Found 811 of over 811 interviews

Recruiter2%
3.5
HardAverageEasy

Newton Europe

Application

I interviewed at Newton Europe

Interview

Two final interviews back to back - mostly just to get to know me and see if I was right for the role. A couple of problem solving questions too.

Interview Questions
  • Explain a difficult process to us
    Answer Question

Newton Europe

Application

I interviewed at Newton Europe

Interview

Tough assessment day with many stages. Unfortunately I didn’t make it past lunch. The assessors were not the most friendly complete contrast to everywhere else I’ve had assessments with. Still a very good opportunity though that I’m grateful to have taught me a lot and would definitely not of passed assessment centres I’ve done since if it wasn’t for this day.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

The latest conversations about Consulting

130 Comments

Consulting

344K Members

Ask candid career questions

-1 - https://www.fishbowlapp.com/bowl/consulting/posts?cf=gd&utm_medium=Glassdoor&utm_source=glassdoor.co.uk&utm_campaign=Interviews&utm_content=Industry-content-integrated-Interviews&utm_term=Newton Europe~412875
Join the conversation on

Newton Europe

Application

I interviewed at Newton Europe

Interview

Began with numerical and data tests, then a virtual interview. After this there was a virtual assessment centre, where you retook the tests amongst other tasks involving group work, communication and adaptability to new situations.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Newton Europe

Application

I interviewed at Newton Europe

Interview

the assessment center was straightforward you have to introduce a partner - looking to see how positive you portray them and how well you listen then there was a maths test group work was difficult - different pieces of information and you have to put them togethre

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Oxford, England

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Newton Europe (Oxford, England)

Interview

Thorough interview process and give a good snapshot into what to expect and the great culture that they build at the company. 2 rounds of interviews along with touch points with recruitment team

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Newton Europe

Application

I interviewed at Newton Europe

Interview

Challenging assessment day, didn't get invited back for the afternoon session but good experience all round. Note that they mentioned most graduate positions get filled with people with 1-2 years experience.

Interview Questions
  • Asked us to chat to each other, and then introduce each other to the group. Group task and presentation.

Newton Europe

Application

I interviewed at Newton Europe

Interview

A long but very friendly process. Online maths test, recorded interview, selection day, final interview with unassessed dinner the night before. (They send brownies after the assessment day regardless of outcome)

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Newton Europe

Application

I interviewed at Newton Europe

Interview

Easy process quick, online tests and assessment was fairly straightforward… sent bye brownies when I failed the assessment day, overall a positive experience and I would recommend to others. Newton Europe is a great company and the perks of the job are good

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Newton Europe

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Newton Europe

Interview

standard Maths/personality test, followed by video interview, followed by assessment centre, where maths tests are repeated along with other teamwork, communication, and reflection tasks. The cohort is split after lunch, with those who succeeded in the morning kept on while the rest are asked to leave

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Newton Europe

Application

I interviewed at Newton Europe

Interview

The interview was very well organised. I received all the necessary information beforehand. The interviewers were supportive throughout the process and overall I had an amazing experience. Also all the other candidates interviewing along side me were very competent and corporative.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 811 Interviews

Newton Europe Interviews FAQs

Glassdoor users rated their interview experience at Newton Europe as 66.0% positive with a difficulty rating score of 3.54 out of 5 (where 5 is the highest level of difficulty). Candidates interviewing for Operations Consultant and Consultant rated their interviews as the hardest, whereas interviews for Graduate Operational Improvement Consultant and Graduate Consultant roles were rated as the easiest.

The hiring process at Newton Europe takes an average of 34 days when considering 845 user submitted interviews across all job titles. Candidates applying for Graduate Operational Improvement Consultant had the quickest hiring process (on average 25 days), whereas Operations Consultant roles had the slowest hiring process (on average 42 days).

Common stages of the interview process at Newton Europe according to 845 Glassdoor interviews include:

Presentation: 22.67%