Newton Europe Operations Management - Graduate Program Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Newton Europe Operations Management - Graduate Program Interview Questions

Interviews at Newton Europe

2.7

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Newton Europe (London, England) in November 2019.

Interview

The first step consisted of an online numerical reasoning and data interpretation tests. These were harder than average. The video interview consisted of four questions which were relatively easy and didn't require much preparation. The morning of the assessment day involved three tasks. The first consisted of getting to know the person next to you and introducing them to the group. The second was a repeat on paper of the tests done online. The third was a "case study" where you had to use a technique learned in a quick video to answer some questions.

I would say that the tests are the most difficult as they are extremely time-pressured. The case study was relatively easier than doing a standard consulting case study where you are required to think out loud in front of an assessor. In this case, your answers are written down on a sheet. 10 out of 13 of us were rejected at lunchtime.

I found the morning of the assessment day very impersonal. You did not have an opportunity to talk to the consultants one-on-one, and most communication was through the HR representative that was running the assessment day. Compared to other assessment days I would say it's very maths focused. I found it quite frustrating that the assessment was based on the same tests as online as I didn't feel like I had performed very well on them the first time around. If my test results were too low, I would have rather known before making the effort to go to the assessment day.

Interview Questions

• Summarize your favorite book or film.

Tell me about a time you helped someone else overcome and obstacle.

Tell me something about yourself that is not on your application.

Tell me about a time you have gone above and beyond what was asked of you.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Newton Europe

Operations Management - Graduate Program Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Newton Europe in November 2017.

Interview

Passed online stages which I felt were very difficult and went through to online interview which was exactly as the other reviews said, three questions, had one minute to answer. Due to the other reviews about this company I had already decided I did not want this job but went through with the video interview as I felt it would be useful practice for other jobs

Operations Management - Graduate Program Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Newton Europe in October 2017.

Interview

Online assessments - numerical and verbal reasoning. Video interview: 3 questions with 30 seconds to prepare for each and then a minute to respond. Selection Day - group work and interview.

Interview Questions

• Name an aspect of your course that you enjoy and why?   1 Answer
    • What achievement are you most proud of and why?   Answer Question
    • Name a time you've overcome difficulties working in a group   Answer Question
Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.