Nigel Frank International Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Nigel Frank International Interview Questions

Updated 12 Apr 2018

2.8

Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Nigel Frank International.

Interview

It was easy, they called immediately so phone first. I applied on Craigslist so I should have known the company wouldn't be legit. A young girl phoned me, perhaps an intern. Second was the group interview second. A big waste of time m.

Java Programmer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Brunswick, NJ (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Nigel Frank International (New Brunswick, NJ (US)) in April 2015.

Interview

They first me to describe work experience. Then they asked me specifically about individual projects and the programming languages. Then they asked me when was the earliest I could start and what my salary requirements were. Then they asked to fill out some extra documents giving more details about my background and my experience.

Inside Sales Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Nigel Frank International in December 2014.

Interview

Had a phone interview first - pretty short and sweet. Came in and met with two of the managers, spent about 30-45 minutes total. No crazy questions the first time, just a run-down of the job and going through your resume.

IT Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Nigel Frank International (New York, NY (US)) in August 2015.

Interview

Was easy scheduling very friendly recruiter. after hearing about the job it was not the right fit for me company is still a start up and not established.

SharePoint Administrator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

I interviewed at Nigel Frank International (New York, NY (US)) in July 2017.

Interview

Followed the job description, asked proficiency in programming languages. Not rigid, some behavorial questions. Relatively smooth process, they try to best understand your skills and your passions - why do the work elsewise?

Interview Questions

• If you had one equally qualified candidate standing right next to you, why should I hire you?   Answer Question

Information Technology Interview

Application

The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Nigel Frank International.

Interview

Wanted to resubmit me to a job posting I already applied to directly, refused to even state the company name but I disclosed all the companies I'd applied for. Still Persisted wanting to resubmit me depending on my experience (already had my resume), and salary requirements (wanted to negotiate me lower). Stated the actual job (their client like they had an exclusive to hire relationship, also refused to validate) called stating they found it extremely difficult to find qualified applicants (lies).

Interview Questions

• when can I call to renegotiate your salary for a position you've already applied for and gave your resume to so it can be reviewed as fresh. right!   1 Answer
    • know anyone else I can submit in competition with you at a lower salary rate   1 Answer

Because they would resubmit me, disqualify me, and then resubmit other less qualified peeps

Sales Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Nigel Frank International.

Interview

Most unprofessional phone interview I have ever experienced. Never has anyone asked me how I like to spend my money, or that there office style is similar to Wolf of Wall Street. Completely absurd.

Inside Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Nigel Frank International (New York, NY (US)) in February 2015.

Interview

I was interviewed back to back by two different sales managers. In both interviews, it seemed as though they were both playing bad cop--it was difficult to establish rapport. Each interview lasted about fifteen minutes, and they mainly stuck to the script.

Being interviewed by non-HR people is very interesting. I don't believe their sales team was very good at judging my talent for the position. They focused a lot on my previous sales position. They didn't seem to understand that even though the sales cycle was longer, I could still make sales with shorter sales cycles.

Interview Questions

• "Where else are you applying?"   1 Answer
    • "What firms are you applying at?"   1 Answer

Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Nigel Frank International (New York, NY (US)).

Interview

1 week process. I applied through a Craigslist ad and was called within the hour. 30 minute conversation with an internal recruiter. They're really nice, and honestly no one gets rejected at this stage because they want to get an interview on the board. Next step was to come into the office. I met with 2 managers and then with the VP. Their clipboard (I wish I had a copy) has a few things to check off:

- Money motivated
    - Competitive
    - Loves to drink / go out

They're especially interested if you live in the city / are hoping to move to the city. That way, you have to stay with the company because you're dependent on a paycheck.

Interview Questions

• What would you do if I gave you $10,000 right now?   1 Answer

Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Nigel Frank International (San Francisco, CA (US)).

Interview

The initial contact/phone process was on par with everything I have experienced this far.

There were two in-office interviews. Round one was a bit cold, but short and more like a meet and greet. Round two was several days later, intense question, role play, and sat with 3 people in the office in 40mins.

While not every position and candidate are a match, even at a recruitment firm...a simple followup and/or returned attempts at contact went totally unheeded. All I can say is. "Poor form"!

Interview Questions

• what do you know about Nigel Frank   Answer Question
    • lets roleplay....Good explanation of their sales approach (hardcore, hard-sell was clearly defined d), little to no setup time (fine)....limited useful feedback   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.