Nikon India Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Nikon India Interview Questions

Interviews for Top Jobs at Nikon India

Sort:

Sales Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Nikon India (Gurgaon, Haryana (India)) in February 2011.

Interview

Gone through group interview after shortlisted from various candidates again interview was conducted and than face to face interview with Director & General Manager. After selection i went through documentation process.

Interview Questions

• Though i had not technical knowledge of precision and imaging equipments so it was bit difficult to create trust.   Answer Question

Senior Executive- Sales Interview

Anonymous Employee in Guwahati (India)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Nikon India (Guwahati (India)) in June 2014.

Interview

Face to Face Interview by Regional Manager, than by National Manager and than the VP and MD.
    Every candidate has to be approved by the Managing Director before the selection, very friendly and positive experience from the interview stage itself, very logical and trustworthy process. Had to fly to Gurgaon for the final Round. Three of us attended the final round at the Head Office in Gurgaon. And I was selected, decision was given on the same day.

Interview Questions

• Why do u want to change your present job so fast?   1 Answer

Negotiation

They have a fixed budget, and I touched the threshold of their budget.

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.