Nimble Storage Inside Sales Representative Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Nimble Storage Inside Sales Representative Interview Questions

Interviews at Nimble Storage

2.6

Inside Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Jose, CA (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Nimble Storage (San Jose, CA (US)) in July 2016.

Interview

With 2 managers and some employees, very simple interview and I did not have trouble with it. One of the easiest interviews I have ever done. I had an overall good experience as far as the interview process went.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Nimble Storage

Inside Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Jose, CA (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Nimble Storage (San Jose, CA (US)) in October 2015.

Interview

One by one members of the team come in to 1 on 1. Members are higher level and top performers. They will know right away if you are going to be a fit or not. Most hires are referrals

Inside Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Santa Clara, CA (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Nimble Storage (Santa Clara, CA (US)) in March 2015.

Interview

Had one phone interview, met with a few different people at my in person interview. Thought they were all very professional. Emphasized personality as probably the number one key to success at the company, in terms of positive attitude and perseverance. Some people seemed like they hadn't really read my resume or knew anything about me when they came into interview me though.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Nimble Storage (London, England) in April 2016.

Interview

was a phone interview with the hiring manager, as well 20 40 60 action plan face to face at their onsite offcies, relaxed down to earth not a pushy fair interview process// unfortunately very dishonest in the interview process, I was told many times lies in my face about the confirmed next step, WHY is lying in interviews a nationalsport for recruiters and hiring manager (german people and everyone should take this offensive and not as usual business) when candidates are preparing power point presentation and put effort in preparation/ it takes 1 min for the hirng manager to give quick feedback but no feedback at all AND lying leaves the candidate in an awful experience at Nimble storage in London. Apart from that I learnt through doing a 20 40 60 day action plan presentation.

Interview Questions

• presentation of the 20 40 60 day action plan, about myself, my experience with Account Executives   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Nimble Storage (London, England) in May 2016.

Interview

2x Telefoninterview (1. Anruf: Angestellter auf ausgeschriebener Position, 2. Anruf: zukünftiger Vorgesetzter), je ca. 10 Minuten
    3.Termin zum persönlichen Gespräch + 30-60-90- Präsentation konnte nicht stattfinden, da Adresse von Internetpräsenz (welche ich auch im Anschreiben benutzte) nicht mit physischer Adresse übereinstimmte
    Das folgende Telefonat über den "Formfehler" ließ auf eine Mail mit Adresse und neuem Termin hoffen, fand aber nie statt.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.