Nomad Foods Interview Questions

Updated Oct 6, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 9 of over 9 interviews

2.7
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Nomad Foods

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Nomad Foods (London, England, England) in Jul 2021

Interview

It was a very good interview process, with nice and friendly people. They even provided me with feedback on my performance and where to improve for future interviews. The graduate program was very enticing and the interview process overall was a good experience.

Interview Questions
  • Tell me about a situation where you had to show your leadership qualities?
    Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Nomad Foods (London, England, England) in Feb 2021

Interview

From what I understand there is the first interview with the direct manager. If successful the second stage interview is with both the direct manager and the director. There is also an additional case study (depending on the role).

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Nomad Foods

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Nomad Foods

Interview

Due colloqui abbastanza informali, controllo delle conoscenze tecniche, case studies. È stato un colloquio molto classico. Nota negativa: non ho fatto colloqui col futuro line manager. In generale non è stato un buon colloquio.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Nomad Foods

Application

I interviewed at Nomad Foods

Interview

Firstly, CV submission on the job application website. Then some questions were asked about the motivation of applying for the role and choosing the industry. After this, there were aptitude tests that were required (standard verbal/non verbal reasoning and maths). This was then followed by a 30 minute video interview upon completion and passing of the tests.

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Nomad Foods (London, England, England) in Jul 2020

Interview

I was contacted through an Agency. There was a complete miscommunication with regard to the interview itself. First I was selected and then I was told that my CV is on hold. Then I was told to wait for a date. My patience paid. Finally had the interview date and it was Video Interview. The interview wasn't even an interview but just a general chat.

Interview Questions
  • I was asked about my experience and General things. Was told that there will be another round. Which never happened.

Nomad Foods

Application

I interviewed at Nomad Foods

Interview

1:1 phone call (for permanent role) with hiring manager (or peer of). Late arriving and didn't add time at the end/quick to finish (40 minutes total). Used time to describe the company rather than let me demonstrate what I had researched. Gave unconcise/multiple questions before stopping to let me respond. Interviewer didn't have experience of my main skill. Questions were all centred on gathering requirements. Other topics were barely addressed, mention of Agile didn't elicit response and he clearly wanted to end quickly when asked for any questions from me. I felt rushed and inconvenient.

Interview Questions
  • How would you gather the Requirements from the Business - Blueprints are too long [!]

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Rome

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Nomad Foods (Rome) in Jan 2018

Interview

I’ve been requested for an interview for a position in Rome. They were two of them asking questions and it was really unconfortable to be immediately judged negatively for being a woman and having my one opinions. Horrible candidate experience.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in London, England, England

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Nomad Foods (London, England, England)

Interview

2 interviews one to know if you fit the cutlure and get to know you and your CV; the second to see if you can do the job. i personally didi a case study, i was given time to complete and present it. they have provided me with various materials.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in London, England, England

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Nomad Foods (London, England, England)

Interview

2 interviews 1st with hiring manager - learn about the role and a few competency based Q's 2nd with HR Manager and Hiring manager. Competency based questions. i had a small test during the interview. I was left in a room with a document related to the job and i was given 15 mins to review the document and feedback what i would do/do differently. This was to do with the role and i didn't find too difficult

Interview Questions
  • name a time you had to tell someone sorting they didn't want to hear
RSS Feed</>Embed