Nomura Holdings Intern Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Nomura Holdings Intern Interview Questions

Interviews at Nomura Holdings

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Nomura Holdings in February 2020.

Interview

Applied online and heard back three weeks later for a 30 minute phone screen, about 10 behavioral questions asking about your experience and interest in the position. Heard back the results a week later.

Interview Questions

• Why Nomura?   1 Answer
  • What do you hope to get out of this internship?   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Nomura Holdings

Intern Interview

Interview

One initial phone interview, mostly personality and fit based questions. The next stage was a video conference interview with 4 different people. Interviewed for the operations position and was not asked too many technicals. Overall a very straightforward process.

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Nomura Holdings.

Interview

On campus interview, 2 30 minutes. One with an analyst one with a VP. => Super day with 4, 30-minute interviews with managers and VP's/ established associates. All very behavioral and very friendly. Mostly learning about you, with some basic technicals but an emphasis on excel knowledge.

Interview Questions

• What is the difference between V-lookup and H-lookup   1 Answer

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Nomura Holdings (New York, NY (US)) in February 2016.

Interview

I did a face-to-face, one to one interview. Few (3 or 4) technical questions on programming language of your choice. I was asked to write an answer to the questions on the paper. After that I got few personal questions about what I have written in my resume.

Interview Questions

• They give a function and ask to implement.   1 Answer

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Nomura Holdings.

Interview

Research London event (fast-tracked from here) - First Round interviews (90 minute case study + 30 minute interview) - Final Round interviews (4 * 30 minute interviews back-to-back) - Offer

Interview Questions

• Do you think S&P 500 will keep going up next year (2015)? And why? Where do you think the money will come from?   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Interview

Interview was received via a college campus recruiting session that was organized through the college career center. The interview was extremely straightforward with very few technical questions. All of the questions focused on personality, school extracurriculars, school major and minor, and other fit questions. Interviewer was extremely friendly and offer was received within 2 weeks.

Interview Questions

• Why do you like this special skill listed on your resume and how does your personality fit this skill?   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Nomura Holdings (New York, NY (US)) in May 2014.

Interview

It was a brief and somewhat informal interview. The interviewers were very nice and were interested in what I had to say. They were available for questions after the interview.

Interview Questions

• Why did you choose Nomura Asset Management?   1 Answer

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Nomura Holdings.

Interview

The first round was a phone interview with HR and then followed by three rounds of interview with business representatives from different teams. There were two to four interviews in each business interview. Questions ranged from general interview questions, market-related questions and mathematics or technical.

Interview Questions

• I was asked if I know about Put-Call Parity. After saying yes, the interviewer asked me to do some quick calculations without using a calculator.   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Delhi (India)

Application

The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Nomura Holdings (New Delhi (India)).

Interview

Direct Interview for the candidates who have scored more than 8 GPA.
    The interview started with questions like tell me about your self etc .After that few questions on java was asked .Then projects and Puzzle.

Intern Interview

Interview

online application from and cv submission with cover letter, led to a telephone interview for the spring insight week which was a 15 min conversation asking about past experiences both inside and outside of academia and my motivations for wanting to do the spring insight week.

Interview Questions

• Name a time you have worked in a team..   1 Answer

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.