Nomura Holdings Internship Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Nomura Holdings Internship Interview Questions

Interviews at Nomura Holdings

Internship Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Nomura Holdings (New York, NY (US)) in November 2020.

Interview

It was great. I had the first round of telephonic interview which was really nice and easy. It was related to resume and the projects I worked on and my coursework. My past experience was also asked

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Nomura Holdings

Internship Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Nomura Holdings in February 2020.

Interview

They scheduled a 30-min phone call with me about a week in advance. Interviewers would introduce themselves, ask you 3 to 4 questions, and finally walk you through the internship structure.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself. Leadership experience. Teamwork.   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Nomura Holdings (London, England) in February 2019.

Interview

Great process. Not very long. I was asked about my personal development academically and professionally. A few technical questions about Investment Banking and personal input towards a business deal. The interviewer was very nice and educated. I applied for the London office.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Nomura Holdings (London, England) in November 2018.

Interview

Online test (numerical and reasoning) . Screening of cv . Followed by a phone interview . The english was a bit hard to understand. No tecnical question at The first round but just logic and motivational

Internship Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Nomura Holdings.

Interview

The first stage was a one on one interview with an employee from the department, followed by an assessment day which I did not attend. It was very relaxed and interviewer was nice.

Internship Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Nomura Holdings in September 2017.

Interview

aptitude -verbal, logical reasoning, quantitive no negative marking
    -2 technical rounds-1 HR round
    simple puzzle and data structure, Java, and DBMS.
    the interviewer was friendly.
    they ask about what you know about the company so be prepared

Internship Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Nomura Holdings (Mumbai (India)) in August 2017.

Interview

On Campus, 2017
    Round 1: written aptitude test (verbal, logical, quants)
    Round 2: Technical interview (core java, dbms, puzzles)
    Round 3: Technical interview (data structure, puzzles)
    Round 4: HR (family background, strengths, weakness, why nomura? what do you know about nomura?)

Interview Questions

• BST, B tree, Merge sort, Quick sort, complexity analysis.   Answer Question

Internship Interview

Anonymous Employee in Shanghai, Shanghai (China)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Nomura Holdings (Shanghai, Shanghai (China)) in April 2017.

Interview

Firstly there was a Telephone Interview. After that sent me an Online Test. There was two questions. One of those was really easy. Other one was little bit hard but I solved that partially. After that they arranged an Onsite Interview. This was about 40 mins. They asked easy question about java. After 2 days they arranged another meeting with different group. This interview was harder than the first one. It lasted about an hour. After one month, I was informed that I got the internship offer.

Interview Questions

• Mainly asked about the project I did. Basic java questions.   Answer Question

Internship Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hong Kong (Hong Kong)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Nomura Holdings (Hong Kong (Hong Kong)) in November 2016.

Interview

First round was conducted by HR, all behavior and motivation questions. The second round was a senior analyst and they have a question list. The final round was more flexible and CV-based.

Interview Questions

• If you were Jack Ma, which enterprise would you consider as a potential M&A target?   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.