Nomura Holdings Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Nomura Holdings Interview Questions

Interviews at Nomura Holdings

Internship Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Nomura Holdings in February 2020.

Interview

They scheduled a 30-min phone call with me about a week in advance. Interviewers would introduce themselves, ask you 3 to 4 questions, and finally walk you through the internship structure.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself. Leadership experience. Teamwork.   1 Answer

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Nomura Holdings in February 2020.

Interview

Applied online and heard back three weeks later for a 30 minute phone screen, about 10 behavioral questions asking about your experience and interest in the position. Heard back the results a week later.

Interview Questions

• Why Nomura?   1 Answer
    • What do you hope to get out of this internship?   1 Answer

Intern Interview

Interview

One initial phone interview, mostly personality and fit based questions. The next stage was a video conference interview with 4 different people. Interviewed for the operations position and was not asked too many technicals. Overall a very straightforward process.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Nomura Holdings.

Interview

Interview with 2 rounds with members of the team. It was pretty avg and non descript process. Pretty easy questions and they were nice folks. Surprise the questions weren't harder

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Nomura Holdings.

Interview

Submitted application on the website, and received phone interview several weeks later. HR was very kind. Asked me to walk through my resume and asked several related questions, like the programming language and libraries I used. Didn't receive any behavioral questions but were asked to bring up some questions to Nomura. I asked something about their internship program but guess that was not something they were looking forward to. The whole process was about 20 minutes and the HR said I'll receive the reply within 3 weeks, but I haven't got any yet.

Global Markets Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA (US)

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Nomura Holdings (Boston, MA (US)) in November 2019.

Interview

Very nice attitudes, but some hard questions. I walked in during Boston CFN and had a chance to interview with them. There was also an internship for Investment Bank which can be more competitive.

Interview Questions

• Why are you interested in Fixed income.   2 Answers

Summer Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Nomura Holdings in November 2019.

Interview

Initially, resume screening was there. After getting shortlisted there is one telephonic interview. The interviewer was nice, clam and knowledgeable. But the questions were not easy at all.
    Overall interview process for good.

Interview Questions

• 1) Introduce yourself.
      2) Few questions related to resume.
      3) Deep OOPs questions. From basic to high level everything.   1 Answer

Investment Banking Summer Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Nomura Holdings.

Interview

Applied through my school's career website. Interviewer asked about my resume and why IB. Phone Screen interview. Quick phone call, gave some background about themselves. Average process, regular IB type of interview.

Interview Questions

• What are the different valuation methodologies?   1 Answer
    • Which valuation methodology produces the highest value?   1 Answer
    • What is the formula for the cost of equity?   Answer Question
    • Give me some examples of multiples for public comps   Answer Question

Technology Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Nomura Holdings in October 2019.

Interview

The interview process was fairly nice. They first shortlist the people based on the resume and the experience you have. Then you will have the technical phone interview with the manager or engineer.

Interview Questions

• They asked mainly on the resume and a lot of OOPs questions.   1 Answer

Investment Banking Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Nomura Holdings (New York, NY (US)) in August 2019.

Interview

Applied Online. Received notice within a week for the first round. First Round was a 30 min phone call with few technicals and behaviors. Second round in-office with 2 analysts and MDs.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.