Nomura Holdings Sales and Trading Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Nomura Holdings Sales and Trading Analyst Interview Questions

Interviews at Nomura Holdings

2.8

Sales and Trading Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Nomura Holdings (New York, NY (US)) in October 2015.

Interview

3 rounds for super day. Most questions are behavioral - teamwork experience, how to deal with a difficult teammate. Was asked about my summer internship. Also was asked to describe what's going in in the markets right now. No technical questions at all. It's been a month from the interview but still didn't get any updates.

Interview Questions

• How to deal with a difficult teammate   2 Answers

Other Interview Reviews for Nomura Holdings

Sales and Trading Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Nomura Holdings.

Interview

It was just a phone interview with a Indian guy. I can barely understood what he said. Anyway, just catch the key words and give related answers, like teamwork, disagreement...

Sales and Trading Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Nomura Holdings in December 2014.

Interview

Applied through college career website and received interview invitation several weeks after submitted application. Phone interview and behavior question such as introduce the experience when you innovate and achieve goal. The interviewer seems a HR officer, just asking given questions and recording the answers.

Sales and Trading Analyst Interview

Interview

First round phone interview, ask all behavior questions and it is from India HR, quite difficult to hear clearly. Ask 10 questions very trivial~~
    It lasts 45 min, not a good experience~~

Interview Questions

• Tell me one unsuccessful experience of persuading others?   Answer Question

Sales & Trading Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Nomura Holdings (New York, NY (US)) in September 2013.

Interview

Typical banking - why sales and trading, why [the product group], and pitch some ideas (it was a principal strategies group). initial 2 rounds were with the PM of the group and then spoke with MDs, VPs, associates on the team. positive experience - no one was rude and they just wanted to get to know me as a person

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.