NonStop Recruitment Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Updated 21 Aug 2018

2.7

1. Featured Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at NonStop Recruitment (London, England) in May 2017.

Interview

Initial telephone interview, assessment day, maybe a second telephone interview.
    You have to do an assessment centre which is 9-5 and you give a presentation, take a writing test, and role plays.

Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Employee in Prague (Czech Republic)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at NonStop Recruitment (Prague (Czech Republic)) in August 2017.

Interview

I applied online, got a call the same day, got the screening call the next day. After that, he invited me for an Experience day in Prague. That was a nice experience – but long – all day of testing and group activities. Few days after that I got the offer call and I joined the same month. Everything was very fast

Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Prague (Czech Republic)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at NonStop Recruitment (Prague (Czech Republic)) in June 2017.

Interview

I applied online, got a call back same week. The first call is basically an assessment call, to get an idea of your motivation, and also to explain to you what the job entails, what is expected of you and also to introduce the company briefly. Proving you are successful on the first call, you will get invited to an assessment day in the Prague offices. During the assessment day you are encouraged to ask questions and participate as much as possible. The company takes you out on lunch and after that you will do some roleplays as well as a general knowledge test. I did not get the offer due to apparently being over confident in my manner of speaking, however it was an experience

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at NonStop Recruitment (London, England).

Interview

Brief easy phone interview, followed by an assessment day. 9-5pm consisting of various tasks such as a 2-3 minute self presentation on your motvives and aspirations etc. Then a task to create a job advert and listen to some recorded consultancy calls. Lunch then an hour or so role playing. Great experience in modern offices with great views. However, after completion of the assessment day, it was stated in writing and on the day you will receive feedback and answer whether you get the job within a week. I did not hear back for over 2 weeks and I even had to call in regards to anything. Which I was then told very briefly about that it was negative and that I didn't get the job. Terrible communication considering that the company seems well established and works towards KPIs and QAs. Also I was told that company would reimburse my travel into London for the assessment day. Having sent several emails and calls to talent acquisition in regards to this, I get nothing. No replies. Very unprofessional. It's been 3 weeks and it's still not resolved. Still currently trying to sort out.

Interview Questions

NonStop Recruitment Response

11 Sep 2017 – Communications Associate

Thanks for taking the time to leave feedback for us, and we're sorry this has not been the smooth process we usually provide. We are looking into this today. In the meantime, if you have any more... More

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at NonStop Recruitment (London, England) in February 2013.

Interview

not good, long interview process

Interview Questions

• give me an example of the time you tried to persuade someone but failed   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at NonStop Recruitment (London, England) in February 2018.

Interview

Applied online. Went through a initial 20min phone interview and a formal 1 hour phone interview with a recruiter from Prague. My recruiter was very concerned if I took this opportunity serious.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at NonStop Recruitment (London, England).

Interview

Initially you receive a telephone interview which lasts roughly 45 minutes to an hour. If successful you're given a date to come to London for an 'Experience Day'.

When arriving at the offices I was pretty impressed with how vast the building itself was. Very central and very easy to locate.

There were various group activities in which they people hiring you watched carefully, and sometimes interrupted to give you a better example.

Overall the day was really good and I genuinely learnt a lot but it was very very long. I didn't get the job as they could tell recruitment wasn't my end goal.

Interview Questions

• Which country held the 2016 Olympics?   1 Answer
    • How many Nonstop locations are there currently?   1 Answer
    • Who are the owners of the Company   Answer Question

Recruitment Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Prague (Czech Republic)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at NonStop Recruitment (Prague (Czech Republic)) in December 2017.

Interview

Cold call- information gathering, general questions about yourself;
    Phone Interview- real on hand interview. Questions concern your previous experience and studies as well as your motivation and reasons of applying;
    Assessment Day- 360 assessment of your (supposed) skills on a look alike job day routine.(additional phone call).
    -Job Offer. You get it or you break it.
    All the process was carried out in slightly more than one month. The first two stages of the recruitment process are conducted by a Senior Consultant, usually the same that contacted you at first, and will be in charge of all the recruiting process.
    In the Assessment Day stage and (an eventual and additional) second phone call the examiners are mixed (Assessment Day) or different from the first contact person.
    In the last stage (Job Offer), the person entasked with the final verdictum, will ask you for feedback, regardless of the result.

Interview process: it was smooth and useful if you wanna start your career in recruiting. Only one step of the assessment day was arguably the most discretional and relative to the manager of the field where you will operate. In fact, the person who assessed had a completely different attitude towards me than my interview mate. In fact, while to me he was seemingly kind, he raised the voice with my colleague and was always looking down at him, like a low bank clerk. I guess was a sympathy problem, but in my opinion it should not get in the way of an assessment! This guy was completely unprofessional also, when he almost fell asleep while I was talking in the simulated interview. How can he assess us if he does not have the intention to do so? Luckily I would not work with him and so my colleague, to whom I wish every professional success.
     If I could rate only this part of the process it would be well below the threshold of the whole day.

My impression overall, is that they do not really want to hire you so one day you can substitute or simply over-smart them. They just want you to fill the low tier jobs.
    Do not believe about what they state in the marketing brochure, because yes, the company wants you to succeed, but not the people within it. Not all of them though.

My two cents about the company and the people working there:
    -some of them are highly qualified professional who for one reason or another, did not break the wall in their field, but managed to discover a new profession where they could employ themselves. Some of them still feels nostalgic about going back to their path (at least what personally told me), while others unbelievably love what they are doing because it allows them to earn 10 times more than what they were supposed to do (teachers in high school, self-employed psychologist). Nothing more.
    - Others instead, are less qualified (even below the high school education) and so far, it is fine. They need to judge you in a space that goes from the beginning of the test to the end of the day. And this, is also fine.
    But when they pretend that, they are "managers" of their ," luminaires", "demi-gods of the IT industry (or Pharma or Finance ) while you, no matter how many degrees you have, you will still be the low clerk that works for me, almighty boss! Then no. Unacceptable behavior. You can literally beat them even in a spelling competition or the math wizard of the 3rd grade of elementary schools.

The job in itself it is not rocket-science, as it is mostly call-center based daily tasks. But hey, do not dare the "business-women/man" to say so. Let them believe that yes, they can compare themselves to high-end professional, like REAL managers (investment funds, law firm partners, medical doctors).
    It is only one tiny part of what it is supposed to be the HR (so do not get mislead by the role description). This is recruiting at its simplest and commercial form
    If you want a simple, mechanical job where your intellectual half can become fat on a couch watching Netflix, while your other physical half is handling calls and e-mails with six hands like Vishnu, go for it.
    If you on the other hand, consider yourself an intellectual, who wants to work with his brains over technical problems related to your field, just leave it.

Interview Questions

NonStop Recruitment Response

21 Feb 2018 – Head of Talent Acquisition

Thanks for taking the time to leave us some feedback but in this case I would like to personally ask you for more feedback, or more detail to be specific.

As Head of Talent Acquisition here at... More

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at NonStop Recruitment (London, England) in October 2015.

Interview

Short informal phone interview first. Comprehensive assesment day afterwards. Assessment was held in the Canary Wharf office. Began with short presentation about yourself and why are you a good match for the role. Another task was to write a short recruitment ad and last task was a role play pretending to be a recruitment consultant contacting a potential employee.

Anonymous Employee in London, England

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at NonStop Recruitment (London, England) in February 2015.

Interview

Apply online/ telephone interview X2/ if passed get asked to attend an assessment centre where you give a presentation for 1 minute and have to answer questions regarding your presentation and CV infront of the others at the assessment centre. You get given a task to complete in a group where you are supivised and finally you practice mock cold calling practices.

Interview Questions

• why did you apply for non-stop recruitment?
      What do you think the role entails and why you will be good at it?
      Whats your biggest weakness?   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.