NonStop Recruitment Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Updated 3 Oct 2017

2.6

Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at NonStop Recruitment (London, England).

Interview

Brief easy phone interview, followed by an assessment day. 9-5pm consisting of various tasks such as a 2-3 minute self presentation on your motvives and aspirations etc. Then a task to create a job advert and listen to some recorded consultancy calls. Lunch then an hour or so role playing. Great experience in modern offices with great views. However, after completion of the assessment day, it was stated in writing and on the day you will receive feedback and answer whether you get the job within a week. I did not hear back for over 2 weeks and I even had to call in regards to anything. Which I was then told very briefly about that it was negative and that I didn't get the job. Terrible communication considering that the company seems well established and works towards KPIs and QAs. Also I was told that company would reimburse my travel into London for the assessment day. Having sent several emails and calls to talent acquisition in regards to this, I get nothing. No replies. Very unprofessional. It's been 3 weeks and it's still not resolved. Still currently trying to sort out.

Interview Questions

NonStop Recruitment Response

11 Sep 2017 – Communications Associate

Thanks for taking the time to leave feedback for us, and we're sorry this has not been the smooth process we usually provide. We are looking into this today. In the meantime, if you have any more... More

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at NonStop Recruitment (London, England) in September 2017.

Interview

The interview process was long. First round was a phone interview. I had to call back several times because the lady I was dealing with was "too busy". The second round was a group interview. The group interview was quite informative but was very long.

Recruitment Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Prague (Czech Republic)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at NonStop Recruitment (Prague (Czech Republic)) in August 2017.

Interview

The assessment day was great but unreasonably long (9AM - 7PM). Everyone gets to introduce himself and then you are to answer some written tests asking you about the company. Some questions ask you about politics (e.g. your opinion on the outcome of Brexit etc.)

You are then given a presentation about the company and how they operate. They stress quality assurance during the day a lot and talk of how they differentiate from the competition by always following up. This comes to me as a bit of a joke as they assured us we would get the answer about the interview within 3 days tops and I was waiting for more than a week. I even called the company several times but no one was able to tell me whether I was hired or not for three days straight from the day I started calling. Based on this I don't know how much of the rest they said is true, but you can paint a picture for yourself.

Interview Questions

NonStop Recruitment Response

28 Aug 2017 – Communications Associate

Thanks for taking the time to leave feedback for us, and to inform us of this issue. We strive to give all feedback within five working days of the assessment day but without some specific details, I... More

Recruitment Consultant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at NonStop Recruitment in August 2017.

Interview

Received an email from them with a bit information regarding the company, some resources to read and watch before the first phone interview.

The interview was quite easy as they just ask you to explain your professional background. I didn't like what they were offering as a base salary. They offered me €840 for the first 3 months and €720 after that. The position was in Prague, Czechia and the recruiter told me the salary is calculated based on the living costs in Prague. However, once I started researching after the phone interview how much the one-bedroom and studio apartments are, I was quite disappointed from the offer. The recruiter also pointed to me there were very cheap 'rooms' around the city center. Now we've all been students and lived in shared accommodation but if we're going to be professionals, I personally am not willing to live in a room. I will basically be going miserable at work at that point.

Surely, you also get a commission but this based on what you work for. Imagine you get sick for a week or take a days off during the summer or holidays, your salary will drastically go down because you didn't work those days, hence didn't get any commission.

They also want you to go to an assessment day in person (you get up to €150 back based on your travel expenses, which is not that much as only the plane tickets will be of that amount). Regardless of their enthusiasm shown on their job adverts, on how exciting it is to relocate to Prague, they refuse to use Skype or any social media to conduct the interviews or assess you. Not so suitable for those of us who are out of Czechia and are willing to relocate for a career.

Interview Questions

NonStop Recruitment Response

4 Oct 2017 – Communications Associate

Thanks for taking the time to leave a review and we’re sorry to see our offer was declined, but this gives us a good opportunity to clarify a few things, most importantly the salary.
    The initial... More

Trainee Recruitment COnsultant Interview

Interview

I applied in May 2017, got a first phone interview in which they explained me what the job was about and was invited to the Assessment Day.
    In May 2017 I went to the Assessment Day in Prague.
    When you arrive you can see everybody behaving as a friend: Welcome, how are you? Prague is a wonderful city, after the interview shall we go for a drink altogether? bla bla bla (very very strange).

The process consisted in presenting myself and talking about my motivation. Then role plays, general cultural tests.

We were in a room, all "candidates"- I knew from the beginning the other "candidates" were not real candidates, they were EMPLOYEES!!! Yes, as you see it, they were sitting at the round table, pretending to be candidates and they were employees who just looked at how you spoke, the way you behaved, even in toilets they asked you how the test was..
    I felt observed from all sides of the room, I didn't feel at ease at all and the day was so long!!!

I wish I had read the reviews before traveling to Prague, I would have avoided losing time, feeling really bad with those people who spoke a lot about money, nothing but money.

Poor people who will enter that company just to run away as soon as they understand where they are.

Apart from that, Prague is a nice city and I found local people quite friendly.

Interview Questions

NonStop Recruitment Response

31 Jul 2017 – Communications Associate

Thanks for taking the time to leave some information about our interview process. We welcome any information that will help prospective employees make a decision about applying for a role with us or... More

Trainee Interview

Anonymous Employee in Prague (Czech Republic)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at NonStop Recruitment (Prague (Czech Republic)) in July 2017.

Interview

The assessment day lasts for about 8 hours and includes a short personal presentation about yourself (no visual aids), a group discussion, role plays and a test of general knowledge (very basic, no need to stress about it or try to prepare yourself). There is an interactive training which is VERY USEFUL so do take notes/pay attention as those skills are transferable to other jobs if you don't get this one. The atmosphere is very friendly but professional which seems to reflect the culture of the office.

Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Prague (Czech Republic)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at NonStop Recruitment (Prague (Czech Republic)) in June 2017.

Interview

I applied online, got a call back same week. The first call is basically an assessment call, to get an idea of your motivation, and also to explain to you what the job entails, what is expected of you and also to introduce the company briefly. Proving you are successful on the first call, you will get invited to an assessment day in the Prague offices. During the assessment day you are encouraged to ask questions and participate as much as possible. The company takes you out on lunch and after that you will do some roleplays as well as a general knowledge test. I did not get the offer due to apparently being over confident in my manner of speaking, however it was an experience

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at NonStop Recruitment in May 2017.

Interview

It was a phone interview and I was asked with typical interview questions such as: tell me a bit about yourself and why would you like to work with us.

Anonymous Employee in London, England

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at NonStop Recruitment (London, England) in April 2017.

Interview

I applied online and had to undergo a few phone interviews before being offered the chance to participate to the assessment day in one of their offices. It was an overall good experience, the company seems solid and everybody is very easygoing. I am looking forward to starting this new adventure.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at NonStop Recruitment (London, England) in February 2017.

Interview

After a brief phone interview i was invited to attend an assessment day. Starting at 10am finishing at 6pm the day was full of tedious tasks, some relevant some pointless. To be honest a waste of time as i did not secure the job and they could have let me go to get on with my day but held me until the end knowing they had no intention of employing me. I do feel this is partly to do with my inquisitive nature and not being susceptible to brainwashing. However an experience non the less.

Interview Questions

• Why recruitment?
      Why do you think you will be successful at recruitment?   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.