NonStop Recruitment Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

NonStop Recruitment Interview Questions

Updated 12 Feb 2018

2.8

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at NonStop Recruitment (London, England).

Interview

Initially you receive a telephone interview which lasts roughly 45 minutes to an hour. If successful you're given a date to come to London for an 'Experience Day'.

When arriving at the offices I was pretty impressed with how vast the building itself was. Very central and very easy to locate.

There were various group activities in which they people hiring you watched carefully, and sometimes interrupted to give you a better example.

Overall the day was really good and I genuinely learnt a lot but it was very very long. I didn't get the job as they could tell recruitment wasn't my end goal.

Interview Questions

• Which country held the 2016 Olympics?   1 Answer
    • How many Nonstop locations are there currently?   1 Answer
    • Who are the owners of the Company   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Prague (Czech Republic)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at NonStop Recruitment (Prague (Czech Republic)) in December 2017.

Interview

Cold call- information gathering, general questions about yourself;
    Phone Interview- real on hand interview. Questions concern your previous experience and studies as well as your motivation and reasons of applying;
    Assessment Day- 360 assessment of your (supposed) skills on a look alike job day routine.(additional phone call).
    -Job Offer. You get it or you break it.
    All the process was carried out in slightly more than one month. The first two stages of the recruitment process are conducted by a Senior Consultant, usually the same that contacted you at first, and will be in charge of all the recruiting process.
    In the Assessment Day stage and (an eventual and additional) second phone call the examiners are mixed (Assessment Day) or different from the first contact person.
    In the last stage (Job Offer), the person entasked with the final verdictum, will ask you for feedback, regardless of the result.

Interview process: it was smooth and useful if you wanna start your career in recruiting. Only one step of the assessment day was arguably the most discretional and relative to the manager of the field where you will operate. In fact, the person who assessed had a completely different attitude towards me than my interview mate. In fact, while to me he was seemingly kind, he raised the voice with my colleague and was always looking down at him, like a low bank clerk. I guess was a sympathy problem, but in my opinion it should not get in the way of an assessment! This guy was completely unprofessional also, when he almost fell asleep while I was talking in the simulated interview. How can he assess us if he does not have the intention to do so? Luckily I would not work with him and so my colleague, to whom I wish every professional success.
     If I could rate only this part of the process it would be well below the threshold of the whole day.

My impression overall, is that they do not really want to hire you so one day you can substitute or simply over-smart them. They just want you to fill the low tier jobs.
    Do not believe about what they state in the marketing brochure, because yes, the company wants you to succeed, but not the people within it. Not all of them though.

My two cents about the company and the people working there:
    -some of them are highly qualified professional who for one reason or another, did not break the wall in their field, but managed to discover a new profession where they could employ themselves. Some of them still feels nostalgic about going back to their path (at least what personally told me), while others unbelievably love what they are doing because it allows them to earn 10 times more than what they were supposed to do (teachers in high school, self-employed psychologist). Nothing more.
    - Others instead, are less qualified (even below the high school education) and so far, it is fine. They need to judge you in a space that goes from the beginning of the test to the end of the day. And this, is also fine.
    But when they pretend that, they are "managers" of their ," luminaires", "demi-gods of the IT industry (or Pharma or Finance ) while you, no matter how many degrees you have, you will still be the low clerk that works for me, almighty boss! Then no. Unacceptable behavior. You can literally beat them even in a spelling competition or the math wizard of the 3rd grade of elementary schools.

The job in itself it is not rocket-science, as it is mostly call-center based daily tasks. But hey, do not dare the "business-women/man" to say so. Let them believe that yes, they can compare themselves to high-end professional, like REAL managers (investment funds, law firm partners, medical doctors).
    It is only one tiny part of what it is supposed to be the HR (so do not get mislead by the role description). This is recruiting at its simplest and commercial form
    If you want a simple, mechanical job where your intellectual half can become fat on a couch watching Netflix, while your other physical half is handling calls and e-mails with six hands like Vishnu, go for it.
    If you on the other hand, consider yourself an intellectual, who wants to work with his brains over technical problems related to your field, just leave it.

Interview Questions

NonStop Recruitment Response

21 Feb 2018 – Head of Talent Acquisition

Thanks for taking the time to leave us some feedback but in this case I would like to personally ask you for more feedback, or more detail to be specific.

As Head of Talent Acquisition here at... More

Anonymous Employee in London, England

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at NonStop Recruitment (London, England) in October 2017.

Interview

I was approached by an internal recruiter from Non-Stop and after an initial screening chat, scheduled a 30 minute phone interview. Went over my CV, any questions I had about the job, etc. Then was invited to a group assessment day, which included a short presentation on why I was interested in recruitment/why I was interested in the role. Overall the day was pretty intense, but well structured - a short written task, some information about the company and the role, lunch with recruiters, roleplay recruitment phone calls. Would say time management was a big part of it - we were given lots of information in a short space of time, and working effectively under pressure was definitely under test throughout the day. Second language skills were also tested, both written and spoken - I'm bilingual so it didn't faze me too much, but a few people were clearly thrown after maybe exaggerating on their CV. So if you list a language on your application, be prepared to use it!!

Interview Questions

• Why are you suited for a role in recruitment?   1 Answer

Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Prague (Czech Republic)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at NonStop Recruitment (Prague (Czech Republic)) in October 2017.

Interview

First I had a phone interview with a very kind consultant, overall I felt we had a meaningful conversation all way long throughout the interview process. The I took part on the Experience day, which was another great experience even though it was from 8-18. After that we were told to get a feedback in 5 days with the final decision. Until this point I thought that everything is fine, even if I don't get the job. What happened after just made my experiences awful. On the 3rd day I got a call in the evening from a native British speaker I have never spoke with until now and all of a sudden had a 10-15 minutes call on the street with bad reception. When we finished I wasn't sure what was going on, as I was waiting for the final decision. After that I heard nothing about the Company until I got back to them on the 6th day to ask for clarification. Then I was told that I did not get the job (obviously), and my Experience Day expenses (that were supposed to be reimbursed right after it took place) are still outstanding even though I have contacted the Company.

Interview Questions

• Why would like to be a recruiter? What is your motivation? Where do you see yourself in the Company in 3 years? Why should we hire you?   Answer Question

Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at NonStop Recruitment (London, England).

Interview

Brief easy phone interview, followed by an assessment day. 9-5pm consisting of various tasks such as a 2-3 minute self presentation on your motvives and aspirations etc. Then a task to create a job advert and listen to some recorded consultancy calls. Lunch then an hour or so role playing. Great experience in modern offices with great views. However, after completion of the assessment day, it was stated in writing and on the day you will receive feedback and answer whether you get the job within a week. I did not hear back for over 2 weeks and I even had to call in regards to anything. Which I was then told very briefly about that it was negative and that I didn't get the job. Terrible communication considering that the company seems well established and works towards KPIs and QAs. Also I was told that company would reimburse my travel into London for the assessment day. Having sent several emails and calls to talent acquisition in regards to this, I get nothing. No replies. Very unprofessional. It's been 3 weeks and it's still not resolved. Still currently trying to sort out.

Interview Questions

NonStop Recruitment Response

11 Sep 2017 – Communications Associate

Thanks for taking the time to leave feedback for us, and we're sorry this has not been the smooth process we usually provide. We are looking into this today. In the meantime, if you have any more... More

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at NonStop Recruitment (London, England) in September 2017.

Interview

The interview process was long. First round was a phone interview. I had to call back several times because the lady I was dealing with was "too busy". The second round was a group interview. The group interview was quite informative but was very long.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Prague (Czech Republic)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at NonStop Recruitment (Prague (Czech Republic)) in August 2017.

Interview

The assessment day was great but unreasonably long (9AM - 7PM). Everyone gets to introduce himself and then you are to answer some written tests asking you about the company. Some questions ask you about politics (e.g. your opinion on the outcome of Brexit etc.)

You are then given a presentation about the company and how they operate. They stress quality assurance during the day a lot and talk of how they differentiate from the competition by always following up. This comes to me as a bit of a joke as they assured us we would get the answer about the interview within 3 days tops and I was waiting for more than a week. I even called the company several times but no one was able to tell me whether I was hired or not for three days straight from the day I started calling. Based on this I don't know how much of the rest they said is true, but you can paint a picture for yourself.

Interview Questions

NonStop Recruitment Response

28 Aug 2017 – Communications Associate

Thanks for taking the time to leave feedback for us, and to inform us of this issue. We strive to give all feedback within five working days of the assessment day but without some specific details, I... More

Recruitment Consultant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at NonStop Recruitment in August 2017.

Interview

Received an email from them with a bit information regarding the company, some resources to read and watch before the first phone interview.

The interview was quite easy as they just ask you to explain your professional background. I didn't like what they were offering as a base salary. They offered me €840 for the first 3 months and €720 after that. The position was in Prague, Czechia and the recruiter told me the salary is calculated based on the living costs in Prague. However, once I started researching after the phone interview how much the one-bedroom and studio apartments are, I was quite disappointed from the offer. The recruiter also pointed to me there were very cheap 'rooms' around the city center. Now we've all been students and lived in shared accommodation but if we're going to be professionals, I personally am not willing to live in a room. I will basically be going miserable at work at that point.

Surely, you also get a commission but this based on what you work for. Imagine you get sick for a week or take a days off during the summer or holidays, your salary will drastically go down because you didn't work those days, hence didn't get any commission.

They also want you to go to an assessment day in person (you get up to €150 back based on your travel expenses, which is not that much as only the plane tickets will be of that amount). Regardless of their enthusiasm shown on their job adverts, on how exciting it is to relocate to Prague, they refuse to use Skype or any social media to conduct the interviews or assess you. Not so suitable for those of us who are out of Czechia and are willing to relocate for a career.

Interview Questions

NonStop Recruitment Response

4 Oct 2017 – Communications Associate

Thanks for taking the time to leave a review and we’re sorry to see our offer was declined, but this gives us a good opportunity to clarify a few things, most importantly the salary.
    The initial... More

Trainee Recruitment COnsultant Interview

Interview

I applied in May 2017, got a first phone interview in which they explained me what the job was about and was invited to the Assessment Day.
    In May 2017 I went to the Assessment Day in Prague.
    When you arrive you can see everybody behaving as a friend: Welcome, how are you? Prague is a wonderful city, after the interview shall we go for a drink altogether? bla bla bla (very very strange).

The process consisted in presenting myself and talking about my motivation. Then role plays, general cultural tests.

We were in a room, all "candidates"- I knew from the beginning the other "candidates" were not real candidates, they were EMPLOYEES!!! Yes, as you see it, they were sitting at the round table, pretending to be candidates and they were employees who just looked at how you spoke, the way you behaved, even in toilets they asked you how the test was..
    I felt observed from all sides of the room, I didn't feel at ease at all and the day was so long!!!

I wish I had read the reviews before traveling to Prague, I would have avoided losing time, feeling really bad with those people who spoke a lot about money, nothing but money.

Poor people who will enter that company just to run away as soon as they understand where they are.

Apart from that, Prague is a nice city and I found local people quite friendly.

Interview Questions

NonStop Recruitment Response

31 Jul 2017 – Communications Associate

Thanks for taking the time to leave some information about our interview process. We welcome any information that will help prospective employees make a decision about applying for a role with us or... More

Trainee Interview

Anonymous Employee in Prague (Czech Republic)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at NonStop Recruitment (Prague (Czech Republic)) in July 2017.

Interview

The assessment day lasts for about 8 hours and includes a short personal presentation about yourself (no visual aids), a group discussion, role plays and a test of general knowledge (very basic, no need to stress about it or try to prepare yourself). There is an interactive training which is VERY USEFUL so do take notes/pay attention as those skills are transferable to other jobs if you don't get this one. The atmosphere is very friendly but professional which seems to reflect the culture of the office.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.