Nordstrom Rack Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Nordstrom Rack Interview Questions

Interviews at Nordstrom Rack

2.3

Building Services Interview

Interview

The interview was semi-formal, asking all the typical questions regarding strengths and weaknesses. There were a few questions about why you’d like to be a part of that specific department.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Nordstrom Rack.

Interview

Very basic and simple questions. Overall process was okay. First interview was over the phone and after I was called into the location and interview directly with the manager.

Interview Questions

• If you were faced with a problem with a customer how would you solve it?   1 Answer

Sales Associate Interview

Interview

Phone interview first, if you pass that you get an in person interview. First interview is with a department manager then the store manager if they like you. Sometimes they hire you on the spot or they will call you in a few days.

Interview Questions

• Name a time when you went above and beyond for a customer   Answer Question

Nordstrom Cashier Interview

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Nordstrom Rack (Los Angeles, CA (US)) in September 2019.

Interview

I submitted an application online i got an response back in a 1 week from apply schdeuled interview on a friday I had an one on one interview with the head manager she questioned me on my past work experience basically asked how id add to the team. I accepetd the offer they gave me great hours with cool benefits yes yes yes yes

Inventory/Merchandising Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Nordstrom Rack (Atlanta, GA (US)) in September 2019.

Interview

relaxing, managers were very friendly positive and kind, they were very professional and did not give a hard time, they ask questions that were necessary and i was not overburdened with questions to answer.

Interview Questions

• why do you want to work for us   1 Answer

Customer Service Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in White Plains, NY (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Nordstrom Rack (White Plains, NY (US)).

Interview

Very smooth, easy going. First I had a phone interview, 2 weeks later I had an in store interview. Store manager is very sweet. Nothing out of the ordinary. Very big on customer service.

Cashier Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tukwila, WA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Nordstrom Rack (Tukwila, WA (US)).

Interview

First you get the phone interview then they will schedule one on one interview at the store you apply, the interviewer was the manager of that department, for mine was (Service experience/cashier), 1:1 about 10 mins, pretty quick

Interview Questions

• Talk about yourself, talk about an successful teamwork and what did you do to contribute to that?   Answer Question

Ladies Shoes Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Birmingham, AL (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Nordstrom Rack (Birmingham, AL (US)).

Interview

It was two interviews, one with the manager of my department and then one with the store manager. Afterwards, she walked me around the store and showed me all the different jobs, like service experience, back of house, break room, fitting room, men's, women's and kids department along with mens and women's shoes, home and jewelry. Later on the day I got a call asking me to come in.

Interview Questions

• Q: what did you like about your old job; what didn't you like about your last job.   Answer Question

Interview

First was a hirevue video interview where they asked you a few nontechnical questions, then a take home coding challenge, followed by a phone interview discussing solution to coding challenge.

Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Denver, CO (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Nordstrom Rack (Denver, CO (US)) in July 2019.

Interview

Applied online and they offered me a interview the next day. It was quick and easy. Just the classic interview questions. Only one in-store interview, and they get back to you within the week.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.