NortonLifeLock Software Developer Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

NortonLifeLock Software Developer Interview Questions

Interviews at NortonLifeLock

Anonymous Employee in Culver City, CA (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at NortonLifeLock (Culver City, CA (US)).

Interview

Applied through university career fair. Standard phone interview. Received no response after two weeks, reached out, and got offer. Was assigned to specific project a week after starting the internship.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for NortonLifeLock

Software Engineer Interview

Interview

It was standard interview process. First got phone call from recruiter. Then setup phone interview with a senior engineer. Some of the questions are simple but the others are difficult.

Anonymous Employee in Culver City, CA (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at NortonLifeLock (Culver City, CA (US)) in May 2018.

Interview

Firstly phone interview for some algorithm questions, write java codes online. Then after one week came to onsite interview. Average difficulty and nice experience. And the next week I received the offer.

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mountain View, CA (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at NortonLifeLock (Mountain View, CA (US)) in March 2018.

Interview

Took Weeks - way to lengthy and the HR team was very unorganized - Not a very good experience at all - 2 of the interviewers cancelled at the last minute and then I had to meet with another person I was not prepared to meet with - They need to come up with a much better process

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at NortonLifeLock.

Interview

I was set up with a 45 minute phone interview. I was asked behavioral questions and some technical questions. Did I know what an API was? How would I implement a queue? How would I find the problem server in a cluster of servers? What was an abstract base class in Java?
    I got a second interview and was offered a position but turned it down.

Anonymous Employee in Culver City, CA (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at NortonLifeLock (Culver City, CA (US)) in October 2017.

Interview

Interview Questions

• algorithm problems like queue, stack and linked list, and search algorithm and behavior questions such like tell me about yourself and how can you corporate with your peer if you are a current team member.   1 Answer

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at NortonLifeLock in September 2017.

Interview

First interview was behavioral with HR. Second interview was technical/behavioural about resume with technical Project leader. Overall smooth process, didn't make it past second round though. If I did, there would have been an onsite interivew

Interview Questions

• Compare and contrast your two favorite program languages   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at NortonLifeLock (Los Angeles, CA (US)) in April 2017.

Interview

Got a call through referral for Norton Unit. I scheduled it for after a week. The phone call lasted for about 30 minutes, only technical questions were asked. Topics were based on Java, OOPS, and SQL.

Interview Questions

• Was questioned on Java, OOPS, SQL and about one project in my resume. Which data structures did you use? Why?   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at NortonLifeLock.

Interview

I met Symantec recruiters during career fair at my university. Some weeks later I got an email to solve a problem online. After succesfully solving the problem we scheduled an online interview.

Interview Questions

• The task was to generate all possible permutations of a string.   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at NortonLifeLock in November 2016.

Interview

Applied through university job board. Got an email after a month to schedule a telephone interview. Asked a few general questions about previous projects and three technical questions about Java.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.