NortonLifeLock Software Engineering Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

NortonLifeLock Software Engineering Interview Questions

Interviews at NortonLifeLock

3.2

Software Engineering Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at NortonLifeLock in July 2015.

Interview

Interviewer from Symantec emailed me about an hour before our scheduled time and asked if we could push up the interview to right then. I told him no since I was not in a place where I could do the interview until the original time and he seemed annoyed. Interview started at original time and he told me a link to go to so he could see me live coding. I implemented 2 algorithms and I guess it was not satisfactory because I was told right away that he did not think I would be a good fit.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for NortonLifeLock

Software Engineering Interview

Anonymous Employee in Portland, OR (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at NortonLifeLock (Portland, OR (US)) in April 2015.

Interview

Friends referred me. Sent the resume to manager. The manager quickly set up the interview through phone. First round manager asks behavior questions and some questions based the resume. Then another 2 more technical questions from senior software engineers. About 1 week later, I got the offer. The whole process took about 2-3 weeks, and it was very smooth.

Interview Questions

• Some basic algorithm and data structure white board coding.   Answer Question

Software Engineering Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at NortonLifeLock (San Francisco, CA (US)) in March 2013.

Interview

Called for on-site after applying on the company's online portal. Interview takes place in San Francisco office, was about an hour long. A member from the team asked me to write solutions to the problem on the white board while explaining methodology.

Interview Questions

• Write a cheque writing software. Turning a string of numbers into words. For example, USD 1000 to USD ONE THOUSAND.   Answer Question

Software Engineering Interview

Interview

Contacted by hiring manager after posting my CV, first call then on site meeting.

Software Engineering Interview

Application

The process took 3 days. I interviewed at NortonLifeLock in June 2011.

Interview

Phone Interview . Went in jeans n Tshirt as it was an impromptu interview since i worked in the next building for a diff company. 3 days 6 ppl. 1 week later offered.. accepted.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

I didnt negotiate. Felt the package was good enough

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.