Novartis Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Novartis Interview Questions

Updated 17 Oct 2017

Middle Management Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Diego, CA (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Novartis (San Diego, CA (US)).

Interview

First there was a phone call interview with HR, which led to a phone interview with the department head. Seemed to go very well, but did not recieve an offer

Interview Questions

• What do you do when someone on your team is not cooperating with the game plan?   Answer Question

Programmer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Newark, NJ (US)

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Novartis (Newark, NJ (US)).

Interview

Onsite interview. 2 people. About experience. How I handled difficult situations. Disagree with team. How did I resolve disagreement. Did I achieve consensus. Some technical questions about sas programming. How proficient at graphics.

Senior Administrative Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in East Hanover, NJ (US)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Novartis (East Hanover, NJ (US)) in June 2017.

Interview

Very cordial, comfortable and friendly. No stress or pressure. I was called in for an interview shortly after applying and got an offer in less than a week.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at Novartis in June 2017.

Interview

Behavioral skill based interview, scenario analyses, give examples of when...., multiple rounds of panel interviews; long time from job application to time of interview, focused on identifying candidate's strengths and their working style

Interview Questions

• Give examples for collaboration, challenges, leadership skills, team influencing skills, issues with trust, strengths, weaknesses   1 Answer

Operator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Sinking Spring, PA (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Novartis (Sinking Spring, PA (US)).

Interview

You will receive a phone call scheduling a telephone interview. If you meet the pre-screening after phone interview they will call you for a face to face interview. At this interview you meet with HR. No perfume, jewelry (other than your wedding band if married) or make-up. You will meet with the supervisor for the department you applied with and get a chance to see what you will be doing. Benefits package will be gone over with HR prior to you leaving. They will call you if you passed the interview and you will be scheduled to submit a drug screening and background check. The background check is very thorough. You will submit paperwork online via email and be notified of start date after these are completed and successful. They do group orientation weeks usually scheduled one week a month so depending on when hired it could be several weeks before your actual start date. You are given a lot of information during the orientation and this is when you'll complete your new hire paperwork as well.

Interview Questions

• Where do I see myself in 5 years   4 Answers

Clinical Research Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Richmond, VA (US)

Application

I interviewed at Novartis (Richmond, VA (US)) in April 2017.

Interview

I was contacted by a staffing agency regarding the position. They presented my credentials and qualifications to Novartis. Two weeks later I was informed that Novartis had interest in me. I had an initial phone interview and then two weeks later an in-person interview. One week later I was informed that due to internal events that I was no longer able to be considered for hire. Then, ten days later I was contacted again, asked if I was still available and interested for employment. And, I gladly accepted their offer.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time when you made a mistake? What did you do in response and what was the outcome?   Answer Question

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Phoneton, OH (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Novartis (Phoneton, OH (US)) in March 2017.

Interview

DO NOT apply on their Portal unless you have influence and know people there who will push your resume. The interviewer was not polite. Don't waste time. There are already candidates pre-selected for a role but they have to create a posting and the interview is a pretense. They have to interview for compliance reasons I believe. I found this out from their own people.

Interview Questions

• Even if you answer correctly a question he tried to pull the leg.   Answer Question

Intern - Hourly Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Novartis in March 2017.

Interview

It was a 3 week process all done over the phone starting with the hiring manager then moving into an entire teams speaker phone interview. After that I spoke with the head of the department one on one and got an offer after that.

Statistics Interview

Anonymous Employee in East Hanover, NJ (US)

Application

I interviewed at Novartis (East Hanover, NJ (US)) in March 2017.

Interview

First introduce myself and my research work. Then talk more about other research experience and programming skills. Then talk more about clinical trials and what expect to do during the internship.

Marketing Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in East Hanover, NJ (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Novartis (East Hanover, NJ (US)) in January 2017.

Interview

I received an email with the job lead. I applied for the position online and was invited for a live interview for the afternoon. I met and/or had conference calls with team members and cross functional team members. I also had a video interview.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.