Novartis Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Novartis Interview Questions

Interviews at Novartis

Accountant Interview

Interview

Individual interview. One with HR and one with hiring manager. They were a while back, but nothing sticks out that to say it was bad. Overall was good since I got the job.

Internship Interview

Interview

Invited to a 30 minute phone call interview for a summer internship. There was limited availability for interview slots and had to wait several weeks to hear anything back afterward.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to go into the pharmaceutical industry?   Answer Question

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Novartis.

Interview

I first filled out an online application, went through a phone interview, and then an on-site interview. Time between the online application and the phone interview was about three weeks and another 3-4 weeks between the phone and on-site interview.

Lab Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cambridge, MA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Novartis (Cambridge, MA (US)) in April 2020.

Interview

first had a screening call with a recruiter and after was referred to an HR rep who set up five interviews spanning two days. Each interview was around 30 minutes long

Finance Manager Interview

Interview

First there was a phone screen with the HR department. Next was a round of in person interviews with 3 employees including the prospective manager. Finally there was one last phone interview with an employee who was not there on the day of the interview,

Financial Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Novartis.

Interview

I applied through my university's recruitment website and got an interview within a few weeks. Interview was on campus, 1-on-1. Typical behavioral questions about myself and how I work with others were asked. Didn't get my rejection until 3 months later.

Internship Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Novartis (New York, NY (US)) in February 2020.

Interview

Only one Skype interview, and quite friendly. Offer had high salary and good general conditions. But only for three months. The full process after application was very fast and straightforward.

Research Scientist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cambridge, MA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Novartis (Cambridge, MA (US)) in January 2020.

Interview

Applied to Novartis career site. Hiring manager emails, followed by 2-3 phone interviews with hiring manager and their manager (unit director). Past that stage, they fly you out onsite for a panel interview (1-on-1 with individual team members) that lasts from morning to afternoon.

Interview Questions

• Basically what all you know how to do and if there is a skill they are interested in, they ask you the step-by-step procedure including QC questions.   1 Answer

Cell Processing Specialist Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Novartis.

Interview

Standard interview questions some technical questions
    The one lady that interviewed me was quiet rude and unprofessional. Some of the questions were extremely vague leaving me to answer questions in a completely different background than what they were looking for.

Associate Director Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Novartis.

Interview

Process overall was extremely quick, if not a bit unorganized, and ended rudely. Individuals seemed to struggle with subject-matter to be covered during interviews. Initial HR interview was approximately 10 minutes long and seemed to be irrelevant to the position. Second interview with department head went extremely well and we spoke for nearly double of the allotted time period, at the end of which, I was asked for availability for an in-person interview. Two days later received an email from the original recruiter stating "We will not be moving forward with the role as we have stronger candidates in play. Feel free to apply to others." It is understandable if someone is not a right fit for a position however, I do not understand how it goes from requesting availability to bye with no interaction in-between. Seems very unprofessional to me.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time in which you challenged an authority figure.   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.