Novo Nordisk Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Novo Nordisk Interview Questions

Updated 6 Dec 2017

3.1

Clinical Research - Field Based Interview

Anonymous Employee in Princeton, NJ (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Novo Nordisk (Princeton, NJ (US)).

Interview

I applied online and I received an email about 2 weeks later to set of an initial phone interview with the HR recruiter. About 2 days after the phone interview I was contacted to come to Princeton, NJ for a 3 hour face-to face interview and my travel was arranged that same day. During the face-to-face interview I met with 5 people for 30-45 minutes each. Each person asks 2 specific questions, as well as some additional questions of their own. The main questions all related to the Novo Way, similar to the type of questions you would encounter during an annual performance review. Everyone was very friendly and the interviews had a relaxed atmosphere.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time as a leader, when you drove change within an organization?   Answer Question

Senior Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Edison, NJ (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Novo Nordisk (Edison, NJ (US)).

Interview

I was bridged for a newly posted position and was called in for an interview. I met with the panel of people for the direct team. Pleasant and warm was my first impression.

The last person I met with was HR. Personable guy who shared with me that I should be hearing some rough decisions by the end of day if not the following morning. I gave it about a few more days, past the weekend, and received no update. I contacted this guy about 3 times within an appropriate time frame post interview. I heard no replies.
    I reached out to the coordinator who facilitated the interview and her response included him on.

Still no reply. I reached out to the person who referred me with a thank you note and assumed the position was filled.

Don’t wait for HR to contact you. If you haven’t received word in 3 weeks tops, move on.

Compliance Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Clayton, NC (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Novo Nordisk (Clayton, NC (US)) in September 2017.

Interview

A recruiter reached out to me and seemed eager to get in touch. We corresponded a few times and had a brief phone interview. They called the next day to set up an in person panel interview a week later. The original job posting I applied to had errors and I had received an e-mail from an HR person saying to apply to a new posting with a similar name. This was somewhat confusing and upon receiving the e-mail that the original requisition had been cancelled, I was unsure if I would still have an interview. Nonetheless I found the new req after some searching and applied. Thank goodness I still showed up to the interview.

I arrived 15 minutes early as requested and any prepared interviewee would do. They were 5 minutes late because they couldn't find two of the people who were supposed to be on the panel. Once I got started it was fairly smooth. The panel had 4 people and all asked about 3 questions wanting answers in STAR format. Some were more friendly and transparent than others. The person who was most off putting was the person who had the same role I would be filling. The interview went okay and like I said, for the most part, they were very nice except one individual who wasn't necessarily rude, just a hard read.
    After the interview I followed up 2 weeks later (10-14 days) and checked in with them asking when I should expect to hear something. I never got a response. The company is growing rapidly and there are plenty of positions, but it seems like they do have a "good ol' boy mentality" and aren't preferential to new people who may out qualify the 'homegrown' positions they've filled by recycling existing employees over and over. I think the company could use some fresh talent and make the people they interview feel more welcomed than they do. When you ask someone to come in for an interview and the interviewee follows up with the company after, someone should respond. It's the professional thing to do seeing as both parties took the time to conduct the interview.

QA Area Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Clayton, NC (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Novo Nordisk (Clayton, NC (US)) in September 2017.

Interview

Process took about 2.5 weeks. Initial HR screen and scheduled an in person interview. Mostly behavioral questions with a few technical questions. Panel of 3 (hiring manager, 2 managers) with an HR representative. Excellent experience. Heard back a little over a week later.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work here?
      What do you know about the company?
      Tell me about a time where you faced an ethical issue.
      Tell me about a time you had to deal with conflict in the workplace.   Answer Question

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Seattle, WA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Novo Nordisk (Seattle, WA (US)) in September 2017.

Interview

It was a great interview from my prospective. The process took 2+ months. On-site went very well, excellent conversations with all team members, hands-on with product, and felt that we had established a very good fit.
    What a joke. I interview for 2 months and they were just wasting my time. They never had any intention of hiring me but continued with the sham. Don't waste your time.

Interview Questions

• a lot of questions about hardware, software and integration. I2C bus questions. also talked about previous experience in details   1 Answer

Marketing Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Novo Nordisk.

Interview

3 interviews - phone and 2 in person. Standard questions and process. Offer extended and accepted. Once accepted HR provided a very detailed offer letter and package. Overall it was a standard interview and HR process - drug test and background check done after offer. Start date 2 weeks after offer extended.

Senior Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Plainsboro Center, NJ (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Novo Nordisk (Plainsboro Center, NJ (US)).

Interview

Novo Nordisk uses behavioral interviewing. They will ask a question regarding a behavior/competency and will ask you to provide an example of how/when you exhibited that behavior. Each interviewer selects 2 competencies and must ask at least one question from each competency.

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Novo Nordisk in April 2017.

Interview

Started with a phone screen and then a few weeks later an online interview was set up through greendotinterviews, I was notified of my acceptance the next business day. I took them a while to get back to me after the phone screen, but after the interview the turn around time was quick.

Environmental Health and Safety Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Portsmouth, NH (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Novo Nordisk (Portsmouth, NH (US)) in March 2017.

Interview

Conducted two phone interviews. First was much more difficult than the other, but very fair process. Both lasted about 30 minutes, and I was given a rapid response after both interviews regarding my movement thru the process.

Graduate Program Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Novo Nordisk (New York, NY (US)) in February 2017.

Interview

Standard interview procedures including telephone, skype, face to face and business case review. Was impressed on how they have been applying their 'Novo Nordisk Way' throughout the interview process. Everybody seems very welcoming and supportive.

Interview Questions

• Tell me an example when you gave empathy towards the others?   1 Answer

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.