Novo Nordisk Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Novo Nordisk Interview Questions

Updated 18 Oct 2017

3.1

Clinical Research - Field Based Interview

Anonymous Employee in Princeton, NJ (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Novo Nordisk (Princeton, NJ (US)).

Interview

I applied online and I received an email about 2 weeks later to set of an initial phone interview with the HR recruiter. About 2 days after the phone interview I was contacted to come to Princeton, NJ for a 3 hour face-to face interview and my travel was arranged that same day. During the face-to-face interview I met with 5 people for 30-45 minutes each. Each person asks 2 specific questions, as well as some additional questions of their own. The main questions all related to the Novo Way, similar to the type of questions you would encounter during an annual performance review. Everyone was very friendly and the interviews had a relaxed atmosphere.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time as a leader, when you drove change within an organization?   Answer Question

Senior Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Edison, NJ (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Novo Nordisk (Edison, NJ (US)).

Interview

I was bridged for a newly posted position and was called in for an interview. I met with the panel of people for the direct team. Pleasant and warm was my first impression.

The last person I met with was HR. Personable guy who shared with me that I should be hearing some rough decisions by the end of day if not the following morning. I gave it about a few more days, past the weekend, and received no update. I contacted this guy about 3 times within an appropriate time frame post interview. I heard no replies.
    I reached out to the coordinator who facilitated the interview and her response included him on.

Still no reply. I reached out to the person who referred me with a thank you note and assumed the position was filled.

Don’t wait for HR to contact you. If you haven’t received word in 3 weeks tops, move on.

QA Area Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Clayton, NC (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Novo Nordisk (Clayton, NC (US)) in September 2017.

Interview

Process took about 2.5 weeks. Initial HR screen and scheduled an in person interview. Mostly behavioral questions with a few technical questions. Panel of 3 (hiring manager, 2 managers) with an HR representative. Excellent experience. Heard back a little over a week later.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work here?
      What do you know about the company?
      Tell me about a time where you faced an ethical issue.
      Tell me about a time you had to deal with conflict in the workplace.   Answer Question

Marketing Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Novo Nordisk.

Interview

3 interviews - phone and 2 in person. Standard questions and process. Offer extended and accepted. Once accepted HR provided a very detailed offer letter and package. Overall it was a standard interview and HR process - drug test and background check done after offer. Start date 2 weeks after offer extended.

Senior Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Plainsboro Center, NJ (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Novo Nordisk (Plainsboro Center, NJ (US)).

Interview

Novo Nordisk uses behavioral interviewing. They will ask a question regarding a behavior/competency and will ask you to provide an example of how/when you exhibited that behavior. Each interviewer selects 2 competencies and must ask at least one question from each competency.

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Novo Nordisk in April 2017.

Interview

Started with a phone screen and then a few weeks later an online interview was set up through greendotinterviews, I was notified of my acceptance the next business day. I took them a while to get back to me after the phone screen, but after the interview the turn around time was quick.

Environmental Health and Safety Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Portsmouth, NH (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Novo Nordisk (Portsmouth, NH (US)) in March 2017.

Interview

Conducted two phone interviews. First was much more difficult than the other, but very fair process. Both lasted about 30 minutes, and I was given a rapid response after both interviews regarding my movement thru the process.

Graduate Program Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Novo Nordisk (New York, NY (US)) in February 2017.

Interview

Standard interview procedures including telephone, skype, face to face and business case review. Was impressed on how they have been applying their 'Novo Nordisk Way' throughout the interview process. Everybody seems very welcoming and supportive.

Interview Questions

• Tell me an example when you gave empathy towards the others?   1 Answer

Sales Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Novo Nordisk (New York, NY (US)).

Interview

I had a 20 minute interview with the VP of Sales and then 2 1-hour interviews with separate Regional Directors. They were looking to see how much I knew about the company, their products, and the disease state. They always like hearing about past leadership experiences, and sales ability.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time you effectively worked cross-functionally.   Answer Question

Government Relations Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Princeton, NJ (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Novo Nordisk (Princeton, NJ (US)) in December 2016.

Interview

The process was long and drawn out. The interview itself was followed by months of silence, then a request for a writing sample and a second interview. Before the second interview was scheduled I was informed I was rejected

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.