Novo Nordisk Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Novo Nordisk Interview Questions

Updated 12 Jun 2018

3.1

Diabetes Educator Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Novo Nordisk.

Interview

Had a phone interview view with a recruiter first, then got called back weeks later for an in person interview. The interviewer ended up talking more about herself than the job, it seemed to me that they had already picked the person they wanted to hire, but had to go through the motions of interviewing additional candidates.

Rotational Program Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Novo Nordisk.

Interview

First, I had a phone screen with HR. She was very friendly and asked typical background and a few behavioral questions. Next, I had a video interview with the hiring manager. I had a bit of technical issues with the laptop's sound system, so I ended up calling in. The hiring manager was friendly and nice, and asked behavioral questions. I didn't proceed to the next round, but the next round would have consist of a two day interview on site, complete with presentation, etc. Overall a great experience. Very friendly and professional.

Quality Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Clayton, NC (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Novo Nordisk (Clayton, NC (US)) in February 2018.

Interview

I received an email telling me that after review my resume, she wants to have a phovne conversation with me. She called me the day and time that we set and it was a very professional conversation. After the phone screening they called me to set an onsite interview.

Diabetes Care Specialist Interview

Application

The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Novo Nordisk in January 2018.

Interview

Phone interview: Asked basic questions about background/work experience. Pretty routine stuff. Did not hear back from anyone despite being told that I was going to be moved to the next round.

Interview Questions

• Mostly direct questions about experience. Asked to describe a time that I had a difficult customer; what I did to overcome the situation & what the result was   Answer Question
    • Background & behavioral   Answer Question

Diabetes Sales Specialist Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Novo Nordisk in December 2017.

Interview

I applied in Nov 2017 via an employee referral and was contacted over a month later. I had a 10 minute conversation with a third part recruiter. She was very short and seemed like she was focused more on combing through her days work than listening to the candidate she was speaking with (me!).
    I was contacted in mid December and due to the holidays I was told it may be 2-3 weeks before I heard back because numerous people involved in the hiring process would be out. Well 4 follow up emails later I have YET to hear a peep from her. I am disappointed in the lack of respect for the candidate's time and I overall lack of professionalism throughout this process.

Interview Questions

• What were your sales rankings over the last 3 years? If not I the top 20%, kiss this opportunity goodbye)   Answer Question

Clinical Research - Field Based Interview

Anonymous Employee in Princeton, NJ (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Novo Nordisk (Princeton, NJ (US)).

Interview

I applied online and I received an email about 2 weeks later to set of an initial phone interview with the HR recruiter. About 2 days after the phone interview I was contacted to come to Princeton, NJ for a 3 hour face-to face interview and my travel was arranged that same day. During the face-to-face interview I met with 5 people for 30-45 minutes each. Each person asks 2 specific questions, as well as some additional questions of their own. The main questions all related to the Novo Way, similar to the type of questions you would encounter during an annual performance review. Everyone was very friendly and the interviews had a relaxed atmosphere.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time as a leader, when you drove change within an organization?   Answer Question

Senior Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Edison, NJ (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Novo Nordisk (Edison, NJ (US)).

Interview

I was bridged for a newly posted position and was called in for an interview. I met with the panel of people for the direct team. Pleasant and warm was my first impression.

The last person I met with was HR. Personable guy who shared with me that I should be hearing some rough decisions by the end of day if not the following morning. I gave it about a few more days, past the weekend, and received no update. I contacted this guy about 3 times within an appropriate time frame post interview. I heard no replies.
    I reached out to the coordinator who facilitated the interview and her response included him on.

Still no reply. I reached out to the person who referred me with a thank you note and assumed the position was filled.

Don’t wait for HR to contact you. If you haven’t received word in 3 weeks tops, move on.

Compliance Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Clayton, NC (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Novo Nordisk (Clayton, NC (US)) in September 2017.

Interview

A recruiter reached out to me and seemed eager to get in touch. We corresponded a few times and had a brief phone interview. They called the next day to set up an in person panel interview a week later. The original job posting I applied to had errors and I had received an e-mail from an HR person saying to apply to a new posting with a similar name. This was somewhat confusing and upon receiving the e-mail that the original requisition had been cancelled, I was unsure if I would still have an interview. Nonetheless I found the new req after some searching and applied. Thank goodness I still showed up to the interview.

I arrived 15 minutes early as requested and any prepared interviewee would do. They were 5 minutes late because they couldn't find two of the people who were supposed to be on the panel. Once I got started it was fairly smooth. The panel had 4 people and all asked about 3 questions wanting answers in STAR format. Some were more friendly and transparent than others. The person who was most off putting was the person who had the same role I would be filling. The interview went okay and like I said, for the most part, they were very nice except one individual who wasn't necessarily rude, just a hard read.
    After the interview I followed up 2 weeks later (10-14 days) and checked in with them asking when I should expect to hear something. I never got a response. The company is growing rapidly and there are plenty of positions, but it seems like they do have a "good ol' boy mentality" and aren't preferential to new people who may out qualify the 'homegrown' positions they've filled by recycling existing employees over and over. I think the company could use some fresh talent and make the people they interview feel more welcomed than they do. When you ask someone to come in for an interview and the interviewee follows up with the company after, someone should respond. It's the professional thing to do seeing as both parties took the time to conduct the interview.

QA Area Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Clayton, NC (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Novo Nordisk (Clayton, NC (US)) in September 2017.

Interview

Process took about 2.5 weeks. Initial HR screen and scheduled an in person interview. Mostly behavioral questions with a few technical questions. Panel of 3 (hiring manager, 2 managers) with an HR representative. Excellent experience. Heard back a little over a week later.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work here?
      What do you know about the company?
      Tell me about a time where you faced an ethical issue.
      Tell me about a time you had to deal with conflict in the workplace.   Answer Question

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Seattle, WA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Novo Nordisk (Seattle, WA (US)) in September 2017.

Interview

It was a great interview from my prospective. The process took 2+ months. On-site went very well, excellent conversations with all team members, hands-on with product, and felt that we had established a very good fit.
    What a joke. I interview for 2 months and they were just wasting my time. They never had any intention of hiring me but continued with the sham. Don't waste your time.

Interview Questions

• a lot of questions about hardware, software and integration. I2C bus questions. also talked about previous experience in details   1 Answer

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.