Novo Nordisk Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Novo Nordisk Interview Questions

Updated 14 Sep 2018

Pharmaceutical Sales Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Novo Nordisk.

Interview

I applied online and received a call from a third party recruiter to set up a phone interview. I had to do an online test before the phone interview and if I passed the phone interview the next step was to meet for an in person interview.

Interview Questions

• I can't remember, but situational questions about previous job experience and questions about what you know about company and why you want to work for them.   Answer Question

Associate Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Plainsboro, NJ (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 7+ weeks. I interviewed at Novo Nordisk (Plainsboro, NJ (US)).

Interview

Step:1 Initial phone screening with HR
    Step2: HR scheduled round one interview
    Step3: invited for round3/4 combined
    Step4: waiting game as preference is always given to an internal candidate and because I was not an internal candidate I was on the back burner.
    After almost 3 weeks I was offered the job.

Interview Questions

• Behavioral questions. Innovation, how did you take criticism from superior, where do you see yourself 5 years from now , your 90 day plan.   Answer Question

Negotiation

The salary offer is made based on experience and they offered me a lot more than what I had asked.

Strategic Pricing Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Plainsboro, NJ (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Novo Nordisk (Plainsboro, NJ (US)).

Interview

The interview process was very detailed and well executed. Following a phone screening round with HR, there were 2 rounds of in-person interview across a period of 2 weeks. The first round was scheduled for 2 hours, which included interview questions from the team member (30 mins), hiring manager (1 hour) and HR (30 minutes). Second and final round of interview (2 hours, 30 minutes) was more deep-dive with the senior management and leadership within the department. I had to present a business case study with 20 minutes of presentation, followed by 10-15 minutes of Q & A. The next segment of the interview was scheduled for 30 minutes each with the senior leadership and vice president of the organization; final round was again with the hiring manager.

Interview Questions

• Questions were around strategy, innovation, cross-team functionalities, behavioral attributes, analytic, pharmaceutical pricing insights and so on.   Answer Question

Clinical Research Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Princeton, NJ (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Novo Nordisk (Princeton, NJ (US)) in August 2014.

Interview

Phone interview then face to face. Waiting for the phone call to schedule the interview took weeks because managers were not available. It's a great company to work for. The culture is amazing and so are the benefits.

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Princeton, NJ (US)

Application

The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Novo Nordisk (Princeton, NJ (US)) in March 2012.

Interview

Know all of your basic behavioral interview questions. Follow the STAR method: What was the situation (background), what was your task (role, requirements), what actions did you take, and what were the results. They like quantifiable results if possible.

The people at Novo are very smart and mostly friendly. The different therapeutic areas tend to be pretty siloed--so if you work in Diabetes, you won't see much of Biopharm and vice versa. The building is small and space is extremely limited, but Novo is moving to a much larger office in 2013. Benefits are best in class. Free water bottles/diet soda. Jeans casual on Fridays, summer Fridays between Memorial and Labor Day. $1 BBQ on summer Thursdays. Various employee recognition events. Plenty of parking, bathrooms are always clean, but kitchen space is very limited (again, new building soon).

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you had to challenge the actions of someone on your team.   Answer Question
    • Tell me about a time you had to complete a complex task under a tight deadline.   1 Answer

Negotiation

No room for negotiation, they rate your salary based on your experience level.

Internship Interview

Anonymous Employee in Plainsboro, NJ (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Novo Nordisk (Plainsboro, NJ (US)) in March 2016.

Interview

HR Phone screening, Skype Interview, Drug Test- Questions weren't very tough, but would suggest to definitely understand the products and the mission. The process took about 2 months total, and you'd have a chance to meet (in person or on Skype) your hiring manager

Interview Questions

• Basic behavioral questions related to experience and interest in the position   1 Answer

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Novo Nordisk in April 2017.

Interview

Started with a phone screen and then a few weeks later an online interview was set up through greendotinterviews, I was notified of my acceptance the next business day. I took them a while to get back to me after the phone screen, but after the interview the turn around time was quick.

Intern Interview

Application

I interviewed at Novo Nordisk in April 2015.

Interview

Applied online, was called a month or so later by recruiter to set up skype interviews. Interviewed with two different positions and received a call about 1-2 weeks later offering a job.

Marketing Interview

Anonymous Employee in Plainsboro, NJ (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Novo Nordisk (Plainsboro, NJ (US)) in April 2016.

Interview

There was only 2 rounds for this position, but I guess they like me that much. First, phone interview then, in Plainsboro, NJ. It was not that hard overall. Very behavioral based with very few technical questions. It was mostly about trying to get to know you.

Interview Questions

• - Why work at a healthcare company?   Answer Question
    • Tell me about your science background. What is the most important or amazing topic you have learn? why?   Answer Question
    • Talk to me about any projects and tell me what did you learn from the process?   Answer Question
    • What do you know about us? What do we do? What are our products? Who is our market?   Answer Question

Marketing Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Novo Nordisk.

Interview

3 interviews - phone and 2 in person. Standard questions and process. Offer extended and accepted. Once accepted HR provided a very detailed offer letter and package. Overall it was a standard interview and HR process - drug test and background check done after offer. Start date 2 weeks after offer extended.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.