Nuffield Health Health and Wellbeing Physiologist Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Nuffield Health Health and Wellbeing Physiologist Interview Questions

Interviews at Nuffield Health

3.4

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Nuffield Health (London, England) in January 2016.

Interview

30 min phone interview where they ask performance based questions very straight forward and then a full day asessment which consisted of three interviews - operational, clinical, role play with a paitent, an hour exam and a group presentation.

Interview Questions

• 1) When have you gone above and beyond?
    2) Name a research article you have kept up to date with
    3) At assessment day - know you basics for anatomy, physiology, nutrition, exercise recommendations   Answer Question

Nuffield Health Response

3 Jun 2016 – Talent Acquisition Specialist – Group

Thank you for your feedback on your interview with Nuffield Health.
We're glad to hear that you had a good experience which reflects our aims and processes.
If you'd like to pass on any direct... More

Other Interview Reviews for Nuffield Health

Anonymous Employee in Glasgow, Scotland

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Nuffield Health (Glasgow, Scotland) in March 2016.

Interview

After just losing out to another candidate, I was contacted by the clinic manager a branch in another city and offered the same role there on the strength of my interview performance. I had arranged to meet the manager in person at the branch, and after a quick tour and some questions, I was offered the job and told I would have to go to a residential training course in London in two weeks time. I was told I could not sign a contract there and then as human resources weren't particularly organised after a bank holiday weekend. That evening after travelling home I received an email from the clinic manager informing me there wasn't actually any spaces available for me at the training course so my employment would have to be pushed back, and he would get back to me in a few days. The following week I received an email from the recruitment system saying my application had been unsuccessful. Concerned, I emailed the clinic manager who informed me that it was an automated email sent when a vacancy had been taken off the system. I asked if that meant they no longer wanted to fill that position, and I never received a reply, or any form of contact again. Completely unprofessional and disorganised.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Nuffield Health (London, England) in October 2016.

Interview

Applied online, received an email confirmation to state I had been selected for a telephone interview. Following the telephone interview, I received an invitation to attend the assessment day in London.
    The assessment day was average however very little information was given before each activity and it varied massively e.g. clinical exam which covered almost every topic and role-play. I was the only candidate who attended the assessment day who didn't have a masters degree, ( even though the advert only stated you needed a 2:2 in Sport and Exercise Science and I had graduated with a first class honours degree.
    I was informed a couple of weeks later that I had not been successful by email which was disappointing. I was also told at the assessment day that I would receive feedback if not selected however I have asked for feedback and not received anything yet!
    I believe I conducted myself very well on the assessment day and I believe the reason I was not selected was purely based on the concept that I did not have a masters (although the advert did not even say this was desirable).

Interview Questions

Nuffield Health Response

4 Nov 2016 – Talent Acquisition Specialist – Group

Thank you for your feedback on your interview experience with us. We definitely don't require a masters degree for our Physiologist vacancies so you do have the right qualifications for the role. We... More

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Epsom, England

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Nuffield Health (Epsom, England).

Interview

Attended Assessment Centre for this role after submitting CV and undertaking phone interview. Drove 200 miles to assessment location in Epsom and had been told pre assessment there would be parking on site; there wasn't so I had to pay £20 to park over the road at a public car park (no expenses paid). The day started with all the applicants being assured that the outcome of the assessment would be relayed to us within a couple of week sand feedback will be provided no matter what each individual's outcome was. The assessment itself consisted of a test, an interview, group work and a scenario based exercise. Following the assessment a couple of weeks passed and I heard nothing about my progress so contacted Nuffield and got no response. Emailed again a few days later and again received no response so assumed I hadn't got the role. I thought this was an incredibly poor way for a company to conduct itself, to not even let me know the outcome of my interview let alone give feedback (especially after they had banged on about how much they value giving feedback). Assessments/ interviews are not only a way of the applicant being assessed but also an opportunity for the applicant to assess the employer, and going off the conduct of Nuffield I'm happy to say I would never work for them!

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Manchester, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Nuffield Health (Manchester, England) in November 2018.

Interview

The first stage of the interview was conducted as a video interview, consisting of 5 questions candidates are given 30 seconds to prepare an answer to a question asked by the interview. The questions are pre-recorded and candidates will then talk to the camera for a few minutes. This can be off-putting as there is no feedback from your interview via body language or other non-verbal cues from your interviewer. However, it is a convenient way for an interview to be conducted.

Interview Questions

• Describe the difference between health and wellbeing in your opinion as a practitioner   Answer Question
    • Discuss a health or wellbeing research article that has been presented by the media recently, what did the media present as the outcome of the research, did you agree with their findings?   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.