O2 Graduate Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

O2 Graduate Interview Questions

Interviews at O2

3.2

Graduate Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at O2.

Interview

first cv application, then online assessment with different questionnaire (verbal, logical, ect).
Then a video interview using some pre-recorded interview tool like Hirevue (not this one for O2) some competency questions were asked during the interview. there were one min prepare for each question and 2 min for asking the question.

Interview Questions

O2 Response

18 Jan 2018 – Resourcing Consultant

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review about your graduate application. We really do appreciate your feedback.
We can see that you were not successful in your application but I hope that does not deter you from thinking about a career with o2 in the future.
Good Luck with your job search and thank you for your interest in o2.

Other Interview Reviews for O2

Anonymous Employee in Slough, Berkshire, South East England, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 8 weeks. I interviewed at O2 (Slough, Berkshire, South East England, England) in December 2014.

Interview

There was a simple application form, an online exercise and a video interview prior to interview. At the assessment day itself, there was a group exercise with around 8 other people looking at different options for future development, an individual case study and questions from the interviewer, and standard competency based interview questions with one interviewer.

Interview Questions

O2 Response

16 Mar 2018 – Resourcing Consultant

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review and we are delighted to see that you found it positive and that you accepted our offer!.

Graduate Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at O2.

Interview

Standard interview process:
    Online application- personal details, CV and cover letter
    Online tests- numerical and verbal reasoning tests
    Video Interview: You are given 6 questions, with 1 minute preparation time for each question.

Graduate Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at O2.

Interview

The first step was a psychometric test (not very difficult), the second step was an online interview where you have 1 min per question to answer and a total of 5-7 questions.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.