O2 Graduate Scheme Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Interviews at O2

3.5

Graduate Scheme Interview

Anonymous Employee in Slough, Berkshire, South East England, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at O2 (Slough, Berkshire, South East England, England) in April 2018.

Interview

It wasn't an interview as such but an assessment centre because it was for a graduate scheme. Was split into 3 stages and lasted from 10am until 4pm.

The whole day was really relaxed and everyone made you feel welcoming. They provided food and drinks for the duration and to be honest I actually enjoyed myself, I didn't really feel nervous at all and that was down to the atmosphere generated by the staff there.

There was a chance to chat to the current graduates working at o2 who gave some real insight into what it is like to work for the company.

Around 3 weeks after the assessment centre I was told I had got on the scheme.
Process took around 4 months

Thanks o2, your friendly brand was well reflected on the day.

Interview Questions

O2 Response

5 Jul 2018 – Resourcing Business Partner

We're so pleased that you had a positive experience and you felt relaxed and welcome. We look forward to you joining us on our exciting journey.

Other Interview Reviews for O2

Graduate Scheme Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at O2 in December 2017.

Interview

Awkward because it is a video interview and I was talking to a machine. I tried to look at the camera all the time however, I forgot about this and looked down to see the image of myself.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.