O2 Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

2.8

1. Featured Interview

Human Resources Change Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Slough, Berkshire, South East England, England

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at O2 (Slough, Berkshire, South East England, England) in August 2017.

Interview

I initially had a phone interview with the Senior HR Recruitment Advisor and they were extremely helpful. I then completed an online video interview which in comparison to other video interviews I have completed, this was by far the most relaxed one as they allow good amount of time to complete and even the option to record your answer the second time.
    I was then accepted for a face to face interview with two of the HR managers and that was overall very relaxed however I did lack more of the knowledge they required from a HR Change employee and I had just graduated.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time where you had to manage a project. What were the tools you used to organise yourself?   Answer Question

2 Oct 2017 – Resourcing Consultant

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review. We are pleased to hear that your experience was a positive one even though you were unsuccessful. I hope that this does not deter you from looking... More

Retail Advisor Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at O2.

Interview

On a part time job of 24 hours they could not accommodate 3 hours of commitments during the week. At no point during the application was I told this as a requirement. Wasted my time

Interview Questions

O2 Response

21 Nov 2017 – Resourcing Consultant

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review and we are dissapointed that you had a negative recruitment experience with us as this is not the experience that we want to give.
    With regards to... More

Store Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chatham, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at O2 (Chatham, England) in November 2017.

Interview

After applying online I was emailed about completing an online assessment. This involved 3 tests which are relatively straight forward. After completing this I was asked again via email to complete a video interview online. This is a simple interview where you record yourself giving answers to some basic competency based questions. After this I had a telephone interview and eventually a face to face interview. During the formal face to face interview you are tasked with reading a presentation based on a fake phone shop that is underperforming, you then use this information to do a 15 minute presentation. To go through the entire process took just over 4 weeks with large gaps between each when you would appreciate at least some feedback.

I was unfortunately unsuccessful after the face to face interview and was very surprised by this as I came out the interview feeling very positive and had no doubt my experience matched what they were looking for. The interviewer told me about the store I could be managing in a lot of detail and after the 15 minute presentation they even mentioned how they usually have questions however I managed to cover everything.

Of course I never thought I was a guaranteed this role and there would be a lot of interest, however what really disappointed me was after 5 weeks from my first application I received a standard generic rejection email. How a company that states to be ‘all about their people’ can reject someone with a very standard email is beyond me. The email did state if you would like further feedback please contact us. I have tried to chase and contact them three times now via email and phone and haven’t heard anything.

Very disappointing and unprofessional end to the process and very surprising given the organisations global reputation.

Interview Questions

• All questions were competency based on your retail or customer service experience.   Answer Question

11 Dec 2017 – Resourcing Consultant

First of all thank you for taking the time to leave a review around your recent interview that you had with us. We are dissapointed to hear that your recent experience with us has not been a... More

Store Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at O2 in November 2017.

11 Dec 2017 – Resourcing Consultant

Customer Advisor Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at O2 in October 2017.

Interview

It starts with application submission and online assessment including math and sales problems. Then it gives a telephone interview about 8min. First they ask some general questions like your available time and visa, then going to further question about your previous working experience.

Interview Questions

• The time that you work towards a target and your best team play experience. Also the best customer experience you provide for others.   Answer Question

13 Oct 2017 – Resourcing Consultant

Thanks for taking the time to leave a review. Means alot. I can see you where not made an offer with us but I do hope that does not deter you from considering o2 in the future.
    Good luck in your... More

Strategy Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at O2 (London, England) in September 2017.

Interview

Conversational - very much based on your own experiences with a case study at the end. The interviewers were both very friendly and one had my CV out in front of him. Felt the case study was slightly rushed and not really thought out, however. Usually strategy case studies are an iterative conversation where you try to obtain more data and work with it. However, a strategy-related topic was just thrown at me (note: I'm not complaining).

Sales Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Belfast, Northern Ireland

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at O2 (Belfast, Northern Ireland) in September 2017.

Interview

I applied online. Got an email to complete the online tests which were easy enough, maths based and how to deal with situations. I then got a phone call about availability. After I got an email saying i was rejected

Interview Questions

O2 Response

13 Oct 2017 – Resourcing Consultant

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review and also for taking the time to do an application with us for our advisor role in Belfast. I can see you were not successful in your interview but... More

CRM Manager Interview

Interview

I didn't get an interview for any of a number of roles that I had a perfect CV for having done identical roles at another telco for a number of years. In one instance they contacted me about the role then suddenly stopped responding to my comms - still don't know why, but all I can think of is they are ageist.

30 Aug 2017 – Head of Managerial & Specialist Resourcing

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review. We're really sorry to hear about your experience and would like the opportunity to discuss this if you're happy to contact us directly? If you could... More

Sales Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Manchester, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at O2 (Manchester, England) in August 2017.

Interview

I applied online, got an email then a phone interview to confirm things, then went in for the interview. I didnt think at the time that I did too well as they left me in a room and told me to study some fake products that I would have to sell to them

Interview Questions

• How would you sell our bluetooth in car audio   1 Answer

23 Nov 2017 – Resourcing Consultant

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review around your interview experience. I am pleased to see that you had a positive experience even though you were not successful at this time in... More

Sales Advisor Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at O2 in June 2017.

Interview

I applied online and made some online assessments. After that I received an email inviting me to book an interview. The interview lasted for an hour, and the first task was a role play where I had to sell the manager a phone basing on her needs. After that she asked me like 6 behavioural questions, divided in 3 blocks of 2.

Interview Questions

O2 Response

13 Jul 2017 – Resourcing Consultant

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review. Sorry to hear that you were not made an offer but hopefully that will not deter you reapplying in the future. Hope the job search is going well.

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.