O2 Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

2.8

1. Featured Interview

Service Delivery Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Slough, Berkshire, South East England, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at O2 (Slough, Berkshire, South East England, England) in January 2020.

Interview

I applied through the O2 careers website. Attached a covering letter and CV. I applied on a Saturday and received a phone call Monday from the internal recruitment team. I had a telephone interview within a week with the recruiter, this was a screening phase. I then had a formal interview 2 a week later with line manager and head of department. There was meant to be a 3rd stage interview, but this was not required as they made their decision in the second round and were satisfied I was suitable for the role. It was a good experience overall as I was updated throughout the process and the recruitment specialist was very professional and supportive.

Interview Questions

• - Strengths and Weaknesses
      - Dealing with difficult customers
      - Improving processes
      - Dealing with delays   Answer Question

27 Apr 2020 – Resourcing Consultant

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review about your recent interview experience. Fantastic to see you got offered the role and we hope your first few months with us, be it in these unusual times, has been positive. Thank you for being part of the o2 family #Teamo2

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at O2.

Interview

Phone call from recruiter about position, I then attended an in person interview. Two people interviewed me, questions were based around behavioural and competency based questions. Very relaxed interview process with good questions asked, would recommend.

Interview Questions

O2 Response

12 Mar 2020 – Resourcing Consultant

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review on your interview experience with us. Great to see you accepted the offer and hope your career is going well. #TeamO2

Retail Sales Advisor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Preston, North West England, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at O2 (Preston, North West England, England) in February 2020.

Interview

The first interview consists of a phone interview where you are asked simple questions about your CV and past experiences. If you progress pass this stage, you are invited to an in person interview with either the store manager or assistant store managers.

The entire process is very easy. They ask you to describe yourself and how your friends would describe you, wanting to get to know you as a person as well as seeing if you know about the company's core values.

Interview Questions

O2 Response

12 Mar 2020 – Resourcing Consultant

Fantastic to see you accepted our offer to join #TeamO2. Hope the role/career is going well.

Graduate Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at O2.

Interview

The process was long, they eventually got back to me months later saying I had been unsuccessful, I would rather not have received a response to be honest. The interview process itself was fine though, do your prep and you'll be okay.

Interview Questions

• Give one example in the past where you had to overcome a difficult situation   Answer Question

4 Feb 2020 – Resourcing Consultant

We are sorry to hear your experience was not positive and the process took longer than expected. If you would like to e-mail us at earlycareers@o2.com we will be able to look into your application and give you a call to discuss further.

Retail Sales Advisor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at O2 (London, England) in January 2020.

Based on points
    Casual interview (Non-formal)
    Be yourself
    Interact with interviewer
    - very relaxed interview, enjoyed the interview all though I did not get the job. Manager was friendly. Felt like I was talking to my friend for an hour

Interview Questions

• Would you make a promise you don’t know if you can keep?   Answer Question

24 Feb 2020 – Resourcing Consultant

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review on your recent interview experience. We can see you did not get an offer but you had a positive experience which is important to us. We will welcome another application from you in 6 months and thank you for your interest in o2.

Customer Advisor Interview

Interview

The interview was really smooth and I got a good chance to talk about myself and showcase what I'm about. Seems like they look into your personality a lot which I thought was good.

Interview Questions

• How would you deal with a difficult customer?   1 Answer

6 Jan 2020 – Resourcing Consultant

Thanks for taking the time to leave a review around your interview experience and great to see that you were made an offer and accepted. Hope your career is going well.

Talent Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Slough, Berkshire, South East England, England

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 8 weeks. I interviewed at O2 (Slough, Berkshire, South East England, England) in November 2019.

Interview

Both interviews went extremely well, friendly and personable interviewers. The reason I am providing a negative rating is I never received any follow up or feedback despite being told by the recruiter they wished to move forwards and would provide dates to meet the team the following week (mid-Nov) which never happened. I followed up several times on a weekly basis, only to be told (by the recruiter) that further internal conversations were happen and nothing to update on. Eventually I gave up and have since secured another role. Sadly this doesn't reflect well on O2, as many people within my network know about my experience, and word of mouth travels.

Interview Questions

• Standard "talk me through your background", was more conversational than structured competency based interview Q's.   Answer Question

7 Apr 2020 – Resourcing Consultant

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review about your recent interview experience. Due to your feedback we would really appreciate if you could give our Team Leader (Sonia) a call on 07393 796825 as the experience is not what we strive to give from o2 and she would love to have a chat with you. We appreciate your honesty and look forward to speaking to you.

Project Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at O2.

Interview

As per the O2 website, interview, test, 2nd interview, competency test, tour etc. References, follow up calls, can't think there was more to it than this but it was a long time ago

22 Oct 2019 – Resourcing Business Partner

Many thanks for taking the time to leave this review and we're delighted you've joined the O2 family!

Sales Advisor Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at O2.

Interview

One-to-one with store manager, asked general questions and then given a scenario where you have to sell a phone to the manager. Entire process lasted an hour but was quite relaxed.

Interview Questions

O2 Response

9 Oct 2019 – Resourcing Consultant

Thanks for taking the time to leave us a review on your interview experience. Great to see you accepted the offer and hope your career is going well.

Role In Business Side Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at O2 in October 2019.

Interview

Had 2 phone interviews-constantly shifting then nothing. Job description was sufficiently vague as to be a waste of everyones time. Initial feedback good then radio silence - no response from O2. Put me off both as a candidate and as a customer.

Interview Questions

• Basically was mix of usual behavioural (tell me a time when you...) and what are the strategic channels   Answer Question

6 Jan 2020 – Resourcing Business Partner

We're really sorry you've had to share this feedback. It's extremely important to us that everyone has a positive experience when interviewing at O2 and we'd like to know more about yours to help us better understand what areas we need to improve on. Please feel free to send any additional information to resourcetuk@o2.com.

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.