O2 Interview Questions

Updated 28 Apr 2021

To filter interviews, or .

Interviews at O2

HardAverageEasy
Found 119 candidate interviews

Featured Interview

Anonymous Employee in Newcastle, England, England
Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at O2 (Newcastle, England, England) in Apr 2021

Interview

Good interview really friendly management, I was really nervous but he understood and helped me get though the interview, the interview it's self lasted about an hour, I reserved a call the next day for a second interview and that only lasted half an hour, the next day I reserved a call telling me I got the job

Interview Questions
  • Give me a sales pitch for the Iphone 12
    Answer Question
O2
Application

I applied online. I interviewed at O2

Interview

Quick process, Could have had better feedback as no negative given. Psychometric tests were good and provided useful insight. Initial job description could have been more clear. 1 person interviewing could create bias. Great programme to attract talent, just needs tweaking

O2
Application

I interviewed at O2

Interview

it was a good process. they asked questions, i answered. interviewer was good. i enjoyed it. i am sure you will like it too. Next time i will be even more prepared and i hope this will help you.

Interview Questions
O2
Anonymous Employee in Swansea, Wales, Wales
Application

I applied online. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at O2 (Swansea, Wales, Wales) in Mar 2021

Interview

A forty minute interview with the store manager over Microsoft Teams, was made to feel very relaxed, yet it was not informal. Confidence is key as he commented that my confidence was what set me apart from the other candidates.

Interview Questions
O2
Application

I applied online. I interviewed at O2 in Mar 2021

Interview

Applied online. Was tasked with an online interview via an automated chat. Was successful and then took part in a telephone interview which I was also successful in. I was then booked in for an interview on Microsoft Teams which was an extremely unpleasant and unprofessional experience. The interviewer was several minutes late and was undermining throughout the process. At one point near the end the interviewer said "You will be pleased to know" There was a pause for several seconds and then continued with "that I only have a few questions left". The interviewer was clearly trying to insinuate something else for a moment to gauge a reaction. The interviewer also started second guessing all of my responses halfway through the interview to the point where my performance at my previous job was suddenly being criticized. Extremely unprofessional and not relevant. I was being undermined wherever possible. Most of my answers were twisted into problems. I've never experienced an interview like this. I would dread to work in an establishment where staff are berated to this extent.

Interview Questions
O2
Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at O2

Interview

I was asked why I would be a good addition to the team. I had to do a role play. Then I was on the shop floor for a bit to see how i got on.

Interview Questions
O2
Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at O2 in Nov 2020

Interview

Call from HR regarding my general experience, followed by an interview with the two hiring managers. Had a pleasant conversation with competency based questions - I believe they were interested in getting to know whether I was the right person for the role, professionally as well as personality wise. Overall a good interview experience, and the only reason why I didn't make it through to the next stage is because they had far better qualified candidates.

Interview Questions
O2
Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England, England
Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at O2 (London, England, England) in Oct 2020

Interview

Had a telephone interview for 1st stage and then a Microsoft Teams call with the Payroll Manager fpr 2nd stage. The interview went very well , however im still waiting nearly 4 weeks later and no confirmation or feedback from O2 which i feel is very poor indeed. I have tried to chase but get no reply to my emails etc. I expected a lot more from a company like O2 very poor customer service especially during these difficult times when work is hard to come by.

Interview Questions
O2
Anonymous Employee in Nuneaton, England, England
Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at O2 (Nuneaton, England, England) in Jul 2020

Interview

It was a swift and easy process. Just be yourself, I had more of a formal conversation instead of a rigidly structured interview. The interview itself lasted for about 30 min roughly, it was supposed to last for 45 min but as I interviewed well it ended 15 min earlier.

Interview Questions
  • What are some of your best qualities?
O2
Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at O2

Interview

Phone call from recruiter about position, I then attended an in person interview. Two people interviewed me, questions were based around behavioural and competency based questions. Very relaxed interview process with good questions asked, would recommend.

Interview Questions
Viewing 1 - 10 of 119 Interviews

Popular Careers with O2 Job Seekers