O2 Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

O2 Interview Questions

Interviews at O2

2.9

Anonymous Employee in Slough, Berkshire, South East England, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 8 weeks. I interviewed at O2 (Slough, Berkshire, South East England, England) in December 2014.

Interview

There was a simple application form, an online exercise and a video interview prior to interview. At the assessment day itself, there was a group exercise with around 8 other people looking at different options for future development, an individual case study and questions from the interviewer, and standard competency based interview questions with one interviewer.

Interview Questions

O2 Response

16 Mar 2018 – Resourcing Consultant

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review and we are delighted to see that you found it positive and that you accepted our offer!.

Graduate Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at O2.

Interview

The first step was a psychometric test (not very difficult), the second step was an online interview where you have 1 min per question to answer and a total of 5-7 questions.

Graduate Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at O2.

Interview

Standard interview process:
    Online application- personal details, CV and cover letter
    Online tests- numerical and verbal reasoning tests
    Video Interview: You are given 6 questions, with 1 minute preparation time for each question.

Graduate Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at O2.

Interview

first cv application, then online assessment with different questionnaire (verbal, logical, ect).
    Then a video interview using some pre-recorded interview tool like Hirevue (not this one for O2) some competency questions were asked during the interview. there were one min prepare for each question and 2 min for asking the question.

Interview Questions

O2 Response

18 Jan 2018 – Resourcing Consultant

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review about your graduate application. We really do appreciate your feedback.
    We can see that you were not successful in your application but I hope... More

Guru Interview

Anonymous Employee in Liverpool, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at O2 (Liverpool, England) in March 2017.

Interview

1st invited to group interview. 6 people there, couple of team games
    2nd interview one on one with store manager but also had head guru turn up and ask questions
    Job offer 4 days leter

Interview Questions

• Team up with someone, then sit back to back and person 1 instructs person 2 how to build a paper airplane. Then see if it flies.   1 Answer

Store Leader Interview

Anonymous Employee in Slough, Berkshire, South East England, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at O2 (Slough, Berkshire, South East England, England) in March 2019.

Interview

Two phone interviews which then led onto a face to face interview with two regional leaders this was focused on competencies and a presentation of a pre prepared plan.
    Final stage was a sign off interview in Slough head office with a Territory Leader.
    O2 were phenomenal at every stage and always communicated professionally and kept me updated at every step of the way.
    A fantastic benchmark of how you recruit and attract leaders to a business.
    Really positive experience.

Interview Questions

O2 Response

24 Jul 2019 – Resourcing Consultant

Thank you for leaving a review on your recent interview experience and great to hear that you had a fantastic recruitment journey as that is really important to us. Hope the career is going well and... More

Store Leader Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at O2 in November 2018.

Interview

I applied online and 3 days later I had an email offering me a telephone interview. The telephone interview just asked about current experience and a couple competency questions. At the end of the call the interviewer offered me a face to face interview for the following week.

For the face to face you’re required to make a short presentation and SWOT analysis based on a fictional store with data provided in the brief.

The face to face interview lasted about an hour and was a really positive experience.

I had a call from the recruitment team a week later to give me feedback and offer me the position.

Interview Questions

• What do you think will be the biggest change or trend in technology for 2019 and how do we tackle it?   1 Answer
    • How do you handle lateness or pushback from your team?   Answer Question

7 Jan 2019 – Resourcing Consultant

Great to see you found it a positive experience and also that you accepted our offer of employment. Thank you for taking the time to leave a review and welcome to the o2 family.

Anonymous Employee in London, England

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at O2 (London, England) in October 2014.

Interview

It was quite relaxed... almost informal. It was more like a conversation if anything. There was a script but my interviewer did not stick to it. There was no pressure

Interview Questions

O2 Response

21 Nov 2017 – Resourcing Consultant

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review around our interview process for the role of Store Leader. It is great to see that you had a positive experience and that you accepted the offer and... More

Store Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at O2 in November 2017.

Interview

After applying online I was emailed about completing an online assessment. This involved 3 tests which are relatively straight forward. After completing this I was asked again via email to complete a video interview online. This is a simple interview where you record yourself giving answers to some basic competency based questions. After this I had a telephone interview and eventually a face to face interview. During the formal face to face interview you are tasked with reading a presentation based on a fake phone shop that is underperforming, you then use this information to do a 15 minute presentation. To go through the entire process took just over 4 weeks with large gaps between each when you would appreciate at least some feedback.

I was unfortunately unsuccessful after the face to face interview and was very surprised by this as I came out the interview feeling very positive and had no doubt my experience matched what they were looking for. The interviewer told me about the store I could be managing in a lot of detail and after the 15 minute presentation they even mentioned how they usually have questions however I managed to cover everything.

Of course I never thought I was a guaranteed this role and there would be a lot of interest, however what really disappointed me was after 5 weeks from my first application I received a standard generic rejection email. How a company that states to be ‘all about their people’ can reject someone with a very standard email is beyond me. The email did state if you would like further feedback please contact us. I have tried to chase and contact them three times now via email and phone and haven’t heard anything.

Very disappointing and unprofessional end to the process and very surprising given the organisations global reputation.

Interview Questions

• All questions were competency based on your retail or customer service experience.   1 Answer

11 Dec 2017 – Resourcing Consultant

First of all thank you for taking the time to leave a review around your recent interview that you had with us. We are dissapointed to hear that your recent experience with us has not been a... More

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chatham, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at O2 (Chatham, England) in November 2017.

Interview

Interview Questions

• All questions were competency based on your retail or customer service experience.   Answer Question

11 Dec 2017 – Resourcing Consultant