O2 Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Interviews at O2

2.9

N/A Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Clapham, London, England

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at O2 (Clapham, London, England) in February 2016.

Interview

After online application, a week later received an email request to schedule a telephone interview. The telephone interview lasted 30 minutes. After which was invited for formal interview at their offices. This lasted around an hour. it was relaxed and reasonably informal.

Interview Questions

• The usual interview questions, were asked. I went through my CV and explain any gaps, hobbies. Had a few scenario based questions to see how I handled given situations and the outcome. It was an opportunity to show some knowledge of the company and what it stands for.   Answer Question

8 Sep 2017 – Resourcing Consultant

Thank you taking the time to leave a review on your recent interview experience. We really appreciate it and good to hear that you had a positive experience. I can see that you were not made an... More

Digital Marketing Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Slough, Berkshire, South East England, England

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at O2 (Slough, Berkshire, South East England, England) in July 2018.

Interview

First I had a telephone interview, the hiring manager was professional and nice, she went through my CV and asked me about my experience.
    The second stage, now this is where things got interesting, the same manager was present with a second hiring manager. They were just asking competency based questions, nothing else, not one technical questions, did not have a clue about digital marketing and though that display ads were the best way to drive leads. Honestly O2 you will not get the most out of digital if your senior managers don’t have a clue what they are doing.

I pity the person that accepted this position.

Interview Questions

O2 Response

20 Aug 2018 – Resourcing Business Partner

Many thanks for your feedback. We use the competency based format as part of our interview process, we believe hearing real-life examples adds value and context to the process. However, we'll look... More

CRM Manager Interview

Interview

I didn't get an interview for any of a number of roles that I had a perfect CV for having done identical roles at another telco for a number of years. In one instance they contacted me about the role then suddenly stopped responding to my comms - still don't know why, but all I can think of is they are ageist.

30 Aug 2017 – Head of Managerial & Specialist Resourcing

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review. We're really sorry to hear about your experience and would like the opportunity to discuss this if you're happy to contact us directly? If you could... More

Customer Advisor Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at O2 in October 2017.

Interview

It starts with application submission and online assessment including math and sales problems. Then it gives a telephone interview about 8min. First they ask some general questions like your available time and visa, then going to further question about your previous working experience.

Interview Questions

• The time that you work towards a target and your best team play experience. Also the best customer experience you provide for others.   Answer Question

13 Oct 2017 – Resourcing Consultant

Thanks for taking the time to leave a review. Means alot. I can see you where not made an offer with us but I do hope that does not deter you from considering o2 in the future.
    Good luck in your... More

Customer Assistant Interview

Interview

It was an easy process which was simply a one on one interview discussing the job and experience. Asked about various scenarios and past employment, and how this is relevant to role on offer.

Interview Questions

O2 Response

2 Nov 2018 – Resourcing Consultant

Thank you for leaving us a review around your recent interview experience - we really appreciate it. We can see that you did not get an offer but we hope that does not deter you from considering o... More

Procurement Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Slough, Berkshire, South East England, England

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at O2 (Slough, Berkshire, South East England, England) in April 2018.

Interview

Two stage interview face to face. First stage with category managers and then final stage with HR and director.

Competency based questions and then a general chat around my experience.

Feedback was non exisitant and took a long time to receive.

Interview Questions

• Tell us about a time when you made a mistake and how you acted upon this.   Answer Question

6 Sep 2018 – Resourcing Business Partner

We are deeply sorry that your experience was not a positive one. It's extremely important to us to offer a high level service to all our candidates. We know how important feedback is. If would like... More

BDM Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Slough, Berkshire, South East England, England

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at O2 (Slough, Berkshire, South East England, England) in December 2017.

Interview

Clearly communicated expectations, and well-organised process from initial first call till interview. The interviewers were professional, friendly and clear with their questions. They arranged parking for me and gave me free coffee while I waited.

Interview Questions

• If you had a pen, paper and laptop and had to start today, how would you build your business?   1 Answer

Graduate Scheme Interview

Anonymous Employee in Slough, Berkshire, South East England, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at O2 (Slough, Berkshire, South East England, England) in April 2018.

Interview

It wasn't an interview as such but an assessment centre because it was for a graduate scheme. Was split into 3 stages and lasted from 10am until 4pm.

The whole day was really relaxed and everyone made you feel welcoming. They provided food and drinks for the duration and to be honest I actually enjoyed myself, I didn't really feel nervous at all and that was down to the atmosphere generated by the staff there.

There was a chance to chat to the current graduates working at o2 who gave some real insight into what it is like to work for the company.

Around 3 weeks after the assessment centre I was told I had got on the scheme.
    Process took around 4 months

Thanks o2, your friendly brand was well reflected on the day.

Interview Questions

O2 Response

5 Jul 2018 – Resourcing Business Partner

We're so pleased that you had a positive experience and you felt relaxed and welcome. We look forward to you joining us on our exciting journey.

Graduate Scheme Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at O2 in December 2017.

Interview

Awkward because it is a video interview and I was talking to a machine. I tried to look at the camera all the time however, I forgot about this and looked down to see the image of myself.

Commercial Strategy Interview

Anonymous Employee in Slough, Berkshire, South East England, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at O2 (Slough, Berkshire, South East England, England) in February 2015.

Interview

I applied in November and I received the notification for the assessment day in Jan 2015. I applied online, did online tests (theirs was the easiest I did!) then got accepted for a Video interview (so much better than telephone interview btw)
     The day started with just 12 people and they were recruiting for different roles within the commercial strategy (Procurement, Commercial enablement and HR). we were split in 2 teams and the one team starting with one on one interview (competency questions based around the 3Ds), then you had to do a presentation on a some information you're given its quite informal (work life balance, CO2 levels, working from home). Then you had to prove your commercial awareness with some real products and how they would be marketed in the real world. you are given a few products and you have to decide which one the company should sell and why.
    Finally, there was group work activitywhere you are tested for making a decision, team work and coming to a conclusion and if you have to write the notes, you need to write it as that counts towards deliver in the 3D.

Interview Questions

• Tell me an instant where you have delivered great customer service?   Answer Question