O2 Marketing Strategist Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

O2 Marketing Strategist Interview Questions

Marketing Strategist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England

Application

The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at O2 (London, England).

Interview

Possibly the worst interview process I've ever experienced in my career.

They have approached me asking whether I was interested in the position and I went through 4 stages of interview, 2 of them face to face. Between one stage and the other, HR ignored me and only after sometimes 4 weeks informed me of the outcome and invited me for the next step. Initially they told me there were 3 stages of interview, then they become 4 and at one point 5.

They have no clue what type of candidate they are looking for or what this person will do in the company. When asking what was the process they wanted to put in place for marketing to function better and what would be the role of this person, they responded they didn't know. After 4 interviews they told me they realised they want someone more senior and they will start the hiring process again.

If you are a young and talented professional and you know what you want, I would advise that you don't waste your time with them. I regret having done it and I wish I had invested time and energy with more serious companies.

Interview Questions

• How would you feel in a matrix organization where you have no real decision power but you need to influence others?   Answer Question

O2 Response

8 May 2019 – Resourcing Business Partner

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review on your recent interview and we are disapointed that your experience was not a positive one.
We will be taking your feedback and looking in to... More

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.