O2 Retail Advisor Interview Questions

Updated 17 Jun 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 9 of over 121 interviews

HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at O2

Featured Interview

Anonymous Employee in Glasgow, Scotland, Scotland

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at O2 (Glasgow, Scotland, Scotland) in Jun 2021

Interview

Very helpful interview. They helped to show me my weaknesses, and areas I could improve on. They asked me leading questions aswell. I did an AI-automated interview first , where they used a chatbox to ask me questions about the job.

Interview Questions
  • Give an example of when you went above and beyond for an employer.
    Answer Question

O2

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at O2 in Mar 2021

Interview

Applied online. Was tasked with an online interview via an automated chat. Was successful and then took part in a telephone interview which I was also successful in. I was then booked in for an interview on Microsoft Teams which was an extremely unpleasant and unprofessional experience. The interviewer was several minutes late and was undermining throughout the process. At one point near the end the interviewer said "You will be pleased to know" There was a pause for several seconds and then continued with "that I only have a few questions left". The interviewer was clearly trying to insinuate something else for a moment to gauge a reaction. The interviewer also started second guessing all of my responses halfway through the interview to the point where my performance at my previous job was suddenly being criticized. Extremely unprofessional and not relevant. I was being undermined wherever possible. Most of my answers were twisted into problems. I've never experienced an interview like this. I would dread to work in an establishment where staff are berated to this extent.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Nuneaton, England, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at O2 (Nuneaton, England, England) in Jul 2020

Interview

It was a swift and easy process. Just be yourself, I had more of a formal conversation instead of a rigidly structured interview. The interview itself lasted for about 30 min roughly, it was supposed to last for 45 min but as I interviewed well it ended 15 min earlier.

Interview Questions
  • What are some of your best qualities?

Anonymous Interview Candidate in East Kilbride, Scotland, Scotland

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at O2 (East Kilbride, Scotland, Scotland)

Interview

Applied online through O2 job alerts on their site. Invited to interview over phone, heavily roleplay based around how one would help a customer on selecting a phone and phone plan.

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Maidenhead, England, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at O2 (Maidenhead, England, England) in Feb 2018

Interview

Over all interview process experience not bad that is standard procedure so no complain. Just you can’t judge someone on just phone interview which is bad so at least give them option to come and describe their customer service skills

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

O2

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at O2

Interview

On a part time job of 24 hours they could not accommodate 3 hours of commitments during the week. At no point during the application was I told this as a requirement. Wasted my time

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dundee, Scotland, Scotland

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at O2 (Dundee, Scotland, Scotland) in Jan 2017

Interview

I applied online, got sent an invitation to complete online assessments and subsequently was sent an invitation for a telephone interview. Telephone interview took about 5 mins and consisted of eligibility checks and a few competency based questions. Got told I scaled through and was invited to the store for a face to face interview which consisted of competency based questions and a role play. Overall it was a nice learning experience and feedback from the manager (who was really nice btw) was super helpful and much appreciated.

Interview Questions
  • Why do you want to work for o2? what is your approach to completing tasks?

O2

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at O2 in Oct 2016

Interview

Completed application and online assessments. Was then called and had a telephone interview. All went successful. Was then invited to an interview in store and met the Manager. The interview was relaxed and the manager really was good and I felt positive from it. Two days later I received a call to say that they would like to offer me the position.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in London, England, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at O2 (London, England, England) in Aug 2016

Interview

First applied with a CV, then asked to do an online assessment test, then a phone interview (less than 20 minutes) then invited for a one-to-one interview including a role play.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
RSS Feed</>Embed