Find jobs for Sales Advisor

O2 Sales Advisor Interview Questions

Updated 15 Mar 2020

To filter interviews, or .

Interviews at O2

2.9
HardAverageEasy
Found 18 candidate interviews
O2
Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at O2

Interview

One-to-one with store manager, asked general questions and then given a scenario where you have to sell a phone to the manager. Entire process lasted an hour but was quite relaxed.

Interview Questions
  • How did you improve a team?
    Answer Question
Anonymous Employee in Edinburgh, Scotland, Scotland
Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at O2 (Edinburgh, Scotland, Scotland) in Apr 2019

Interview

I received an email a week later to book an online telephone interview slot. On the telephone interview I was asked multiple questions about situations I provided great customer service and challenging situations I’ve been experienced, they also confirmed my availability and why I wanted to work for O2. At the end of the phone interview I got invited for a face to face interview with the store leader, this consisted of the same questions I was asked on the telephone interview, I also completed role play which was selling a product

Interview Questions
  • Tell me about a time you found yourself in a challenging situation and what you done to overcome it
O2
Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at O2

Interview

Two part interview - first half my ID was photocopied and I was asked questions about myself and why I applied for O2, and a few scenario type questions. For these it really helps if you expand on your answer and explain the outcome of the example you give. Second half was a "sell me this phone" role play, which I found quite fun. If you don't have experience of selling something then research techniques and think of a general sales pitch beforehand. It's important to keep the customer (played by the assessor) interested and stay engaged.

Interview Questions
O2
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Poole, England, England
Application

I applied online. I interviewed at O2 (Poole, England, England) in Oct 2018

Interview

Applied, received an email saying I have made it to the next stage - a phone interview. I booked it for the next day via the website. Waited 40 minutes to receive a call but nothing came through. Emailed HR, so called Andrew Stoutt but again no explanation. A waste of my time and not even a chance to prove myself.

Interview Questions
O2
Application

I applied online. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at O2 in Jul 2018

Interview

I applied using Indeed, my application was successful. I got sent a verification email and got sent the link to an Online Interview. My overall application process took almost a week to complete due to not having the Online Interview sent to me. I emailed the person who sent me the link and got nothing back till I emailed enquires then they replied to me and tried to sort it out. I finally got round to doing the interview after days of waiting. I waited for a reply after the email sent said that they would inform everyone who did the interview within 2 working days of everyone doing the interview and didn't hear anything back at all. Overall I was super disappointed at how long it took to sort out the interview, it shouldn't take that long to sort things like that out and I would recommend that they just do a phone call interview as it would be so much less hassle.

Interview Questions
O2
Anonymous Employee in London, England, England
Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at O2 (London, England, England) in Feb 2018

Interview

Applied online with my CV, then got invitation to some online assessment. After a week got an email to invite me for a phone interview. It was easy, basically they want to know about your availability, flexibility. There were some experience based question. If everything is going well, you’ll invite you to an assessment day. In the first part of the interview, I had to fill up a form about my availability, holiday plan... so basic stuffs. Then I was left alone with a store manager. She was extra nice and helpful, I felt myself calm and comfortable. Question were so simple (okay, I already have 5 years experience in telecommunication retail), easy to answer it. There aren’t good or wrong answers, just be calm, confident and show your best self! The second part was a role play. They just want to see how easily can you talk to a customer. I liked this part, however it’s a little bit “steril”, because in the real life, customers are not so helpful as the interviewer. On the next day got a phone call from the HR, with an offer.

Interview Questions
O2
Application

I applied online. I interviewed at O2 in Jun 2017

Interview

I applied online and made some online assessments. After that I received an email inviting me to book an interview. The interview lasted for an hour, and the first task was a role play where I had to sell the manager a phone basing on her needs. After that she asked me like 6 behavioural questions, divided in 3 blocks of 2.

Interview Questions
O2
Application

Interview

Applied online had to complete online questionnaire, was then contacted for an Internet face to face. Ask to attend shop, once there taken to a room upstairs with other applicants. We were each called separately to our interviews with store managers (not necessarily the one you will work in). The interview lasted around 20 minutes

Interview Questions
  • Review some information for ten minutes (notes could be taken). I then had to sale a product to the manager.
Anonymous Employee in London, England, England
Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at O2 (London, England, England) in May 2017

Interview

Took a long process but its worth it in the end, I had my online assessment, told immediately I passed, then had a short phone interview but the lady got back to me after like 6 days when it's usually instantly after,but no matter, then i had an in store interview where I was grilled and asked to sell a product in 10 minutes, which i did and was successful at the end

Interview Questions
O2
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Milton Keynes, England, England
Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at O2 (Milton Keynes, England, England) in Apr 2017

Interview

First there is the online application process which involves sending in your CV, then having to complete a personality test to see if you're suited to the role. There are also other tests which include maths and verbal reasoning. You get and email to schedule a phone interview in which they just want to get to know you and your availability. If the phone interview goes well you will be invited to a face to face interview. The interview involves your general questions but also a roleplay element which you are given time to prepare for

Interview Questions
Viewing 1 - 10 of 18 Interviews

Popular Careers with O2 Job Seekers