O2 Sales Advisor Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

O2 Sales Advisor Interview Questions

Interviews at O2

2.9

Anonymous Employee in London, England

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at O2 (London, England) in October 2016.

Interview

I applied online first of all. I received an email shortly after asking me to complete a test before proceeding to the next stage. This test was split into about two categories: one was situational just to test your personality and the other was more like maths and verbal

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for O2

Sales Advisor Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at O2.

Interview

There was a phone interview first, which included questions related to teamwork and sales, then an in-store with the manager which was much of the same, including questions related to customer care, my approach to individual customers and their needs, and about technology and my enthusiasm towards it.

Sales Advisor Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at O2 in June 2017.

Interview

I applied online and made some online assessments. After that I received an email inviting me to book an interview. The interview lasted for an hour, and the first task was a role play where I had to sell the manager a phone basing on her needs. After that she asked me like 6 behavioural questions, divided in 3 blocks of 2.

Interview Questions

O2 Response

13 Jul 2017 – Resourcing Consultant

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review. Sorry to hear that you were not made an offer but hopefully that will not deter you reapplying in the future. Hope the job search is going well.

Anonymous Employee in London, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at O2 (London, England).

Interview

Applied online had to complete online questionnaire, was then contacted for an Internet face to face.
    Ask to attend shop, once there taken to a room upstairs with other applicants. We were each called separately to our interviews with store managers (not necessarily the one you will work in). The interview lasted around 20 minutes

Interview Questions

• Review some information for ten minutes (notes could be taken). I then had to sale a product to the manager.   Answer Question

13 Jul 2017 – Resourcing Consultant

Thanks for the review and congratulations on the offer to join the o2 family.

Anonymous Employee in London, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at O2 (London, England) in May 2017.

Interview

Took a long process but its worth it in the end, I had my online assessment, told immediately I passed, then had a short phone interview but the lady got back to me after like 6 days when it's usually instantly after,but no matter, then i had an in store interview where I was grilled and asked to sell a product in 10 minutes, which i did and was successful at the end

Interview Questions

Negotiation

None

29 Jun 2017 – Resourcing Consultant

Thank you for the review - our process can be long but we do that to ensure that we identify great talent to work for us but also gives you the opportunity to decide if the role is for you. Great... More

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Milton Keynes, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at O2 (Milton Keynes, England) in April 2017.

Interview

First there is the online application process which involves sending in your CV, then having to complete a personality test to see if you're suited to the role. There are also other tests which include maths and verbal reasoning.

You get and email to schedule a phone interview in which they just want to get to know you and your availability. If the phone interview goes well you will be invited to a face to face interview.

The interview involves your general questions but also a roleplay element which you are given time to prepare for

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time when you had to work towards a goal?   Answer Question

13 Jul 2017 – Resourcing Consultant

Sorry to hear you found our interview process a negative one - we do strive to give all of our candidates a positive process when they are applying to join o2. Hope this experience does not put you... More

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at O2 (London, England) in January 2017.

Interview

For anyone applying for 02 Telefonica I would like to share my experience. I had applied for a Sales Advisor position in January 2017. Had passed the assessment stages but the original vacancy that was advertised online never materialised. There was a hold in recruitment to begin with and no part-time vacancies within that region ever became available.

The vacancy offered a variable of contracts ranging from 12-38 hours. I was interested in working part -time. Now although i passed the interview and did everything that was required I was not still not guaranteed a position to work in any of the stores. I then expressed interest in working in a different region and had meeting with 2 store managers.

I simply went for the meeting and agreed to the amount of hours advertised and extra. When being told feedback would be delivered to recruitment nothing was received. After having to call Human Resources myself I discovered the outcome was unsuccessful but was still due to receive a report from both managers which has never happened.

It is strange that somebody would apply for a vacancy online which does not seem to exist. To then express interest in working in other regions only to be told that you will have to compete with other candidates to be even considered for the role despite you passing the assessment. Had the original job been available it would have been easier to be slotted to one of the branches in the area.

The team appeared to be unapologetic about the experience and did not assure me that I would be working for the company. It truly was a closed door scenario even though I jumped through all the hoops successfully. This is the FIRST being in such a predicament. This is to make people aware of happens behind the scenes before other candidates may experience the same themselves. After being on the back burner for 4 months and still not been accepted for a position I decided to withdraw myself from the recruitment.

Interview Questions

• Why did you choose to apply for 02?   1 Answer

8 Jun 2017 – Resourcing Consultant

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review.
    We are disappointed to hear that your experience with o2 has not been positive as that is not the service we aim to give.
    We would be keen to... More

Sales Advisor Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at O2 in October 2014.

Interview

Online application, then a telephone interview and then a presentation about something that I am passionate about, however, I believe that the interview process may have changed as that was 5 years ago. The whole process took around 6 weeks.

Interview Questions

• Tell us about a challenge that you have dealt with successfully?   Answer Question

6 Sep 2018 – Resourcing Consultant

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review and as you mention you did go through this 5 years ago so our process has changed. We can see that you accepted the offer and hopefully you are still... More

Sales Advisor Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at O2 in March 2014.

Interview

I applied online and then revived a brief telpehone interview followed by a 1.1 interview, straight forward process, informal but comfortable interview/chat. Just be you as well as skill, they are looking for personality.

Interview Questions

O2 Response

8 Oct 2018 – Resourcing Consultant

Thank you for your review, great to see that it was a positive experience for you and that you accepted the offer and it looks like you are still with us so thanks for being part of the o2 family.

Sales Advisor Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at O2 in July 2018.

Interview

I applied using Indeed, my application was successful. I got sent a verification email and got sent the link to an Online Interview. My overall application process took almost a week to complete due to not having the Online Interview sent to me. I emailed the person who sent me the link and got nothing back till I emailed enquires then they replied to me and tried to sort it out. I finally got round to doing the interview after days of waiting. I waited for a reply after the email sent said that they would inform everyone who did the interview within 2 working days of everyone doing the interview and didn't hear anything back at all.

Overall I was super disappointed at how long it took to sort out the interview, it shouldn't take that long to sort things like that out and I would recommend that they just do a phone call interview as it would be so much less hassle.

Interview Questions

O2 Response

24 Sep 2018 – Resourcing Consultant

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review and we are dissapointed that you recieved a negative experience as that is not the service that we like to give. Our process is that we ask our... More

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.