ODEON & UCI Cinemas Group Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Interviews at ODEON & UCI Cinemas Group

2.7

Interviews for Top Jobs at ODEON & UCI Cinemas Group

Film Booking Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at ODEON & UCI Cinemas Group.

Interview

First I got a phone called where I was asked about my interest for the position and the company. Then, I was invited for an interview with HR manager and Booking Manager. They asked about my previous experiences, about working with different teams and about my passion for the industry. Finally, the last step was meeting the Booking Director to see if I was a good fit for the team.

Interview Questions

• Did you ever have a difficult time with some team members? How did you solve it?   Answer Question

Team Member Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at ODEON & UCI Cinemas Group in April 2016.

Interview

Called for group interview.
    About 30 people were there. The interview was very relaxed and the staff who conducted it were really friendly and funny. They went around the room, getting people to introduce themselves and what they do (still in secondary school, in college, etc.). Then they asked open questions to the group and people put up their hands to answer. After that, they get us to act out a scenario they give you in the groups they assign you.
    Very fun experience. very nice staff

Interview Questions

• What are good qualities in a team member?   1 Answer

Cinema Host Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at ODEON & UCI Cinemas Group in November 2015.

Interview

I had a quick interview over the phone, they asked me about my favourite film and what i'd most recently seen at the cinema. I was then called in for a face-to-face interview. This lasted around 30 minutes, they explained Odeons Values and asked me questions and scenerios related to each value. I also had to do a short presentation of my favourite film and why.

Interview Questions

• Do a short presentation on your favorite film and why?   1 Answer

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.