ODI Digital Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Interviews at ODI

3.5

Digital Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at ODI (London, England) in June 2020.

Interview

Shortlisted applicants were asked to attend an interview (online due to COVID) and prepare a presentation about a given topic.

The interview was reasonable, and the panel explained the next steps of the process clearly, saying that they'd communicate their decision in the beginning of the following week. Unfortunately that wasn't the case, instead they told me two weeks later and after several follow-up emails from my side. They didn't apologise for the delay, nor they explained the reasons why, which I found unprofessional and disrespectful of my time.

Finally, the HR person told me I didn't get the job via what was obviously an email template (ie "we won't be progressing with your application further") and no specific feedback. In my experience, I've always received feedback on the interview and/or task when I got to the final stage.

Although this company seems to be doing some interesting work, these were some red flags to me and I was somehow relieved I wasn't offered the position.

Interview Questions

• How do you prioritise content production and distribution?   Answer Question
  • What is one thing that you would change about the company's digital presence?   Answer Question
  • What's your approach when managing teams, and how do you avoid unconscious bias?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for ODI

Digital Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at ODI (London, England) in April 2019.

Interview

Contacted via email following an online application on the company recruitment platform.
    I was sent a short test to complete (45 mins), and expected to create a small presentation for the panel.
    Communication for the test was confusing and unclear that it had to be completed during working hours.
    No feedback at all was provided following the process--not even information stating the interview was unsuccessful

Interview Questions

• general questions on the digital environment, what you think could improve the digital plan for the organisation, and how you deal with different circumstances in the workplace   1 Answer

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.