OSTC Junior Trader Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

OSTC Junior Trader Interview Questions

Interviews at OSTC

Junior Trader Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at OSTC (Mumbai (India)) in February 2020.

Interview

I got email for online assessment which was basic and then they called in office for test which included basic maths and then one way interview on some app.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for OSTC

Junior Trader Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at OSTC.

Interview

1st round was math and the culture fit test. 2nd round was a hire view interview. 3rd round was a personal interview. The whole process was quite smooth and the HRs were easy going. Just sit back and enjoy yourself. If you have it in you they will hire you otherwise you can always try again.

Anonymous Employee in Swansea, Wales

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at OSTC (Swansea, Wales).

Interview

Interviews was pretty easy. Started with online application which led to an online test (pretty straightforward) , after this came the interview which was group and one to one interviews.

Junior Trader Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at OSTC.

Interview

Its basically an aptitude test which is on a system. The test Contains of 7 Logical numeric games. The test for pretty much easy but the time is really less to solve them.

Junior Trader Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at OSTC.

Interview

2 round interview. Manager first and then CEO. Written questions are included. First round could be a little tough.

Junior Trader Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at OSTC (Mumbai (India)) in May 2018.

Interview

We had a 1st round where we had to go through aptitude test which consists of maths. After that the called us for the 2nd round and then we had a group discussion for 15 Minutes, then last was the simulator trading which was for 3 hours.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Swansea, Wales

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at OSTC (Swansea, Wales) in February 2018.

Interview

Maths test , Presentation , one on one interview , risk games and then quick simulator trading
    Environment was friendly and professional. If you fail the maths test you don't continue the process , so make sure you revise.
    They use the software stellar. Make sure you know what a prop trading company is. Ladder trading as you will see this in the simulators at the end.

All the candidates and HR team were nice and also made the day more relaxed.

Anonymous Employee in Swansea, Wales

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at OSTC (Swansea, Wales) in August 2017.

Interview

Overall a quick and smooth process. One face to face interview and heard back within a week. A few tests to test your maths capability but nothing too difficult. Would recommend

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Swansea, Wales

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at OSTC (Swansea, Wales) in May 2017.

Interview

One interview with timed numerical and computer tests, then an assessment day. I only went to the intitial interview, unfortunatley I couldn't make the AD. It was a great experience, the interviewer was nice, but asked some good tough questions.

Anonymous Employee in Swansea, Wales

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at OSTC (Swansea, Wales) in December 2016.

Interview

Firstly, applicants are required to complete an online application. The questions seek to ascertain the applicant's interest in financial markets and why they feel they would succeed as a trader.
    Following the online application, applicants are invited to a face to face interview where they will discuss their online application and interests more throughly before taking math and additional tests. This lasted around 90 minutes though at no point felt as if it dragged or was uncomfortable.
    Lastly, applicants were invited to an assessment day which entailed team-building exercises, personal presentations, personality questions, a repeat of the math test taken in the face to face interview, and an hour or so to trade on the simulators (I may have missed one or two activities).
    I was made to feel extremely welcome and all applicants were taken for lunch. The personal presentations may put you slightly out of your comfort zone but best to remember that everyone is in the same boat.
    Overall an enjoyable experience - reasonably challenging in the sense that you will undergo a range of tests and the atmosphere during the assessment day is slightly competitive though fun.

Interview Questions

• How risky would you say you are out of ten?   1 Answer

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.