Oakland Innovation Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Interviews at Oakland Innovation

2.5

Interviews for Top Jobs at Oakland Innovation

Graduate Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Oakland Innovation in January 2019.

Interview

Submit a CV and cover letter online, invitation to an assessment day a month later.
    Assessment day was well-organised and felt like they took a genuine interest in who I was + my experiences. Great atmosphere and people were very friendly, especially the assessors who really helped me to make the best impression of myself. My tips would be to make sure you are ready to justify anything you say as they like to understand your thought process behind your decisions, and ask as many questions as possible to really understand the company culture as there is not much information online.

Interview Questions

• 1) Typical competancy questions
      2) Questions on what you are looking for from your future career
      3) Questions relating to my scientific projects at university   Answer Question

Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Oakland Innovation.

Interview

Excellent panel interview with several managers of the company where I had the opportunity to learn more about the company and get insights of what the job actually entitled. Staff was very friendly and welcoming and made good and challenging questions.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work here? How did you hear about us?   Answer Question

Consulting Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Harston, England

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Oakland Innovation (Harston, England) in January 2018.

Interview

Applied through a recruiting agency, invited for 30min phone interview. Standard competency questions. After that I was invited for half-day in-person assessment day with 4 interviews.

Overall it was a well-arranged recruitment process, but I got a distinct feeling that they were only looking for a person to fill a particular position and skill-gap, without any real interest or motivation to get to know the applicant. During one interview the interviewer asked two questions from my CV and then asked whether I had any questions. After shooting a couple of questions I had prepared, silence... It was such an awkward experience sitting in front of someone who's obviously not interested in you. I heard sometimes you might get this type of response as part of a stress-test, but in real situations it is quite evident whether your interviewer is trying to gauge how you behave under stress, or truly not interested in you as a person. Unfortunately, what I felt was the latter, and that was the general feeling I got from all interviewers I met.

Senior Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cambridge, England

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Oakland Innovation (Cambridge, England).

Interview

Candidate was given a project to work on in a week and is expected to deliver the presentation based on the research at the interview. Interview panel is made up of consultants who ask questions on the presentation.

Interview Questions

• How did you go about finding information and data to make the presentation   1 Answer

Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Oakland Innovation in March 2017.

Interview

The hiring process involved a telephone interview with HR followed by an interview day at their office

The interview day consisted 3 sets of interviews, a presentation and a psychometric test.

Interview Questions

• Q: What interests you about coming to work here?
      Q: What kind of steps do you take when you start a project and how do you approach secondary research?   Answer Question

Research Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Oakland Innovation in August 2013.

Interview

phone interview with HR>>phone interview with senior consultant

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.