Ocado Group Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Ocado Group Interview Questions

Interviews at Ocado Group

2.5

Senior Software Architect Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Ocado Group.

Interview

Very easy process
    Online coding challenge codility (super easy)
    System Design of tinyUrl
    Quad Tree
    Very irritating behavioural questions where they expect you to answer like a book and fake your behaviour which you are not

Interview Questions

• Its not a good place to work, I am not saying it because I was not selected but I have this feeling from the time I entered their office
      Also expect little bit of racism also.   Answer Question

Logistics Graduate Interview

Interview

Digital interview that lasted around 40 minutes
    90 seconds to prepare and 3 minutes to answer
    you are allowed to record your answer again if you are not satisfied with your first answer

Anonymous Employee in Wimbledon, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Ocado Group (Wimbledon, England) in March 2020.

Interview

Laid back standard customer service questions
    Also a theory driving test 24 questions
    Wish was abit of a surprise but the same as driving theory test quite easy
    Sure you will be fine because you have to have passed your driving test in order to apply for the role

Interview Questions

• What do you know about ocado   1 Answer

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Ocado Group.

Interview

Dragged out over a long time, but simple. Broken down into multiple stages consisting of, phone interview, initial on site interview, 1st driving test, second driving test.

Once you have passed it all, there is a delay to start due to hiring new recruits a set time each month or two.

Interview Questions

• Can you cope with sift work (irregular hours)   1 Answer

Delivery Driver Interview

Interview

telephone interview followed by 1 to 1 and online driving test, learn highway code. one hour in total, fairly relaxed, good communication, not too tense. how many more words do I hav eto write

Anonymous Employee in Milton Keynes, England

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Ocado Group (Milton Keynes, England) in January 2020.

Interview

Applied online. I spoke to a person in head office & after answering a few questions they gave me an interview date. I had a Driver asessment then plenty of questions about the company itself, dealing with customers & myself.

Interview Questions

• What would you do if you was stuck in traffic & was going to be late for your next delivery?   1 Answer

Continuous Improvement Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Erith, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Ocado Group (Erith, England) in December 2019.

Interview

Phone interview, online ability test and face to face interview at Erith CFC. The interview was quite good - relaxed atmosphere, good discussion, tour of the CFC. However, looking at the whole process it was quite dissapointing - applied early October 2019, no reply for three weeks, sent a few follow-up emails and had a phone (video call) interview mid November 2019. After that again no responce for 3 weeks. Sent a follow-up email and straight away got an invitation to a full interview at the CFC (mid December). Following the interview, had to wait another 3 weeks and send a few follow-up emails to get feedback, but at the end got a generic few-liner that the position has been filled hence cannot progress the application further. Exactly 3 months and 2 days between application and final rejection. I think quite poor timeline for a company looking for so many engineers. Discouraged from applying again to other open positions.

Interview Questions

• Present previous project, discussed process improvement methodologies (Lean, Six Sigma tools, etc.)   Answer Question

Senior Retoucher Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hatfield, East of England, England

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Ocado Group (Hatfield, East of England, England) in December 2019.

Interview

It was a 3 step interview. During all the processes the staff were great and very welcoming. They made me feel at ease about talking to them about what I can offer, my achievements and what they can offer in return as a company.

Interview Questions

• How would I feel about taking up a lead role within the studio team.   1 Answer

Senior Data Scientist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Ocado Group (London, England).

Interview

Started with an one hour video technical interview. One simple computer science coding question, and some technical questions around modeling, e.g., time series models and modeling ideas in some ocado-specific use cases.
    Then an on-site interview. This covered a tour in the ocado wearhouse, a technical interview, lunch and a culture fit interview. The technical one is a live coding interview to analyze some data.
    The whole process went smoothly. The HR were very helpful and friendly. I have the impression that the team in general is very knowledgeable about computer science/engineering, less so about modeling, which is not necessary a bad thing. However, based on the questions asked during the culture fit interview and the feedback I got, I highly question the integrity of the leadership team, which is a really bad thing. I would continue shopping with them, but won't apply a role from them.

Graduate Scheme Interview

Interview

The process itself is really quick, they are very responsive and regularly update you. The interview is a digital one and questions are mainly SJT so practise those! You lso get a chance to do practice questions before you actually start which is useful. Everything ran smoothly and even if problems were encountered (my camera wasn't working at first), the support team reply quickly too.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.