Ocado Group Interview Questions

Updated Oct 17, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 254 of over 254 interviews

Recruitment Agency8%
2.5
HardAverageEasy

Ocado Group

Application

I interviewed at Ocado Group

Interview

10 minutes interview on the phone, about the job description, available shifts and which one you can work. Overall easy interview. Good experience. You're asked about ID and other documents, before they can make an offer.

Interview Questions
  • Questions about you, what kind of shift would you want.
    Answer Question

Ocado Group

Application

I interviewed at Ocado Group

Interview

Phone call then maths and English test on site which was ridiculously easy and there was one candidate who didn’t get the minimum right so they told him the correct answers

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Ocado Group

Application

I interviewed at Ocado Group

Interview

Okay, very fast and easy. Don’t inform you of everything entailed in the job though like how on targets they and how they don’t care how heavy things are, managers aren’t sympathetic at all.

Interview Questions
  • Are the shift times okay for you.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Andover, England, England

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Ocado Group (Andover, England, England) in Sep 2021

Interview

The interview was amazing, very easy. Manager was able to respond on my questions into my satisfaction. I had just interview and have been advised i should hewr back next week or it nay take longer.

Interview Questions
  • What do you like to do at your current role.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hatfield, East of England, England, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Ocado Group (Hatfield, East of England, England, England) in Sep 2021

Interview

The interview process is too long and arduous. 15 min HR call, 1 hour technical questionnaire followed by a 1 hour technical follow up interview and then a 1 hour values assessment. This could be condensed to a couple of interviews which would make the process smoother and less ardous on the candidate. In the end - despite doing well on the technical interview and being told that the team liked me - I was told I would get no salary increase from my current role. Ocado need to be clear on salarys on the application itself. I was called up on the day of my final interview advising of this and asked if I still wanted to continue the application. I declined.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Andover, England, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Ocado Group (Andover, England, England)

Interview

Initial video interview consisting of 15 questions, the question would come up on screen then you had to record yourself, ranged from 1-5 minutes. second stage and then third stage face to face interview. Went through a lengthy and time consuming process, no offer received as it turned out they were only interested in hiring ex employees that had been made redundant 2 years prior due to a fire at the warehouse which forced it to be re-built.

Interview Questions
  • why ocado? when have you faced challenges and what did you do? what's your management style?

Ocado Group

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Ocado Group

Interview

Applied online, recruiter reached out to me to setup a interview. Really bad experience seeing that I didn't even get to the interview. One would advise to steer well clear.

Interview Questions
  • No questions as the interview never happen, the recruiter got me mixed up with another role which I didn't want

Ocado Group

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Ocado Group in Jun 2021

Interview

It starts with a video recorded interview after which you get moved through to a 'person-2-person' interview which lasts for 2 hours. The first interview was facilitated by 2 people, 1 one which was a manager and I get asked three questions; 1 qualitative and 2 quantitative. In the second interview I got asked two questions; 1 qualitative and 1 quantitative. Asides that I got asked questions surrounding my experiences and past projects.

Interview Questions
  • Things to take into consideration when starting a new warehouse
2 people found this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hatfield, East of England, England, England

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Ocado Group (Hatfield, East of England, England, England) in Apr 2021

Interview

Was contacted by an internal recruiter. This was followed by a one-way video interview, then a remote 1.5 hour interview. After the final interview I was never contacted again, not even about whether I was successful or not. After I'd accepted an offer at another company I emailed the recruiter to let them know and asked if there was any feedback from the interviewers, but I got no response. My perception of Ocado was previously very good , but I was very disappointed to find that candidates are reached out to and then ignored if they're (presumably) unsuccessful. I'd spent a lot of time completing a task, preparing presentations, completing the one-way video interview and on the interview itself, so I think it's very rude to be ignored entirely.

Interview Questions
  • I was asked to complete and to prepare a presentation for a set task. This was followed by a Q&A on the task. I was also asked to prepare a presentation on a project I'd worked on, also followed by Q&A. I was then asked some competency questions (e.g., tell us about a time that you failed at something).
1 person found this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Bristol, England, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Ocado Group (Bristol, England, England) in Apr 2021

Interview

fine.online process due to corona virus. aptutude test, video interview, telephone screening. was offered the job within the week of completing the process. start next week. uk location in bristol

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 254 Interviews