Office Angels Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Interviews at Office Angels

2.1

Administrative Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bracknell, England

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Office Angels (Bracknell, England) in April 2014.

Interview

There were 2 parts to the interview - There was a a one-on-one chat and a second part of reading, writing and admin tests to determine your level of skill in different areas as well as previous experience. The interview was thorough and well detailed.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Office Angels.

Interview

Went through comprehensive interview, in which I had to provide a presentation of what I can bring to the job. I was asked questions in regards to my work experience, what I enjoy about recruitment, difficulties I find in recruitment.

Interview Questions

• What do I enjoy about recruitment? What do I find difficult about recruitment? What skills can I bring to the office?   1 Answer

Multiple Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Office Angels.

Interview

A short and informal interview where I met with both the temporary and permanent consultants. Consultants were honest, understanding, friendly and genuine. Since my interview, the consultants have been in contact daily and 4 interviews have been arranged for me and I'll hopefully find my dream role. I wish I'd registered with Office Angels years ago!

Senior Administrative Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Guildford, England

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Office Angels (Guildford, England) in January 2019.

Interview

Friendly, warm welcome, put me at ease from the beginning. Asked the right questions and was honest about what the role entailed and the employer. Was keen to ensure the role was right for me as ultimately it would reflect on them too. Enjoyable interview.

Recruitment Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Office Angels (London, England) in December 2017.

Interview

The interview process they put you in under is judgemental, cliquey and rude. They made me put together a whole presentation which took hard work and effort. This was the final stage to the interview process and it is completely unprofessional just to not give feedback at all. They showed up 25 mins late to the interview and I’ve never been into a company and been put under such scrutiny to not receive any feedback at all. I received 3 other offers from other companies, one who I took the role with and have enjoyed the experience. Overall all intervieweing with 6 other recruitment agencies, but office angels was not only the worst company I met with in recruitment but also the worst across other industries I have worked in.

Administrator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Glasgow, Scotland

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Office Angels (Glasgow, Scotland) in March 2013.

Interview

Don't have their act together at all - lost my CV on three occasions in one day, rang my references twice before and twice after the interview, and I actually had the company they were interviewing me for complain to me about their performance when I went for the second round interview, apologising that they likely would not hire me so they could end the contract with this company. As I've been working with HR people in large organisations for the past three years and shared this story with them , I've been informed there's an informal veto on using this company as a temp supplier given their staggering incompetence.

Interview Questions

I doubted they'd be able to pay me correctly + they had supplied me with the wrong details of the job, which I only found out at interiew.

Telephone Advisor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Manchester, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Office Angels (Manchester, England) in January 2018.

Interview

I applied online. I can't remember how many days it took to hear back, but I suspect not many. Organised a meeting at the Manchester office to sign with the agency. Filled out all the forms and was advised on the role, and that they would be sending my CV over to the employer that day. Got a phone call later that day to say they liked my CV and could I start on Monday (this was on a Friday). I said yes. Really good rate of pay and enjoyed the experience. Looking to find my next temp experience with them now. Just had an interview yesterday, waiting to hear back now...

Front Desk Receptionist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Smethwick, England

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Office Angels (Smethwick, England) in April 2017.

Interview

Friendly and comfortable and able to talk about anything comfortably and they explained everything to me, they got to know me better and made me feel like part of the team

Interview Questions

• What I was looking for in terms of hours to work   1 Answer

Temp Office Work Interview

Anonymous Employee in Preston, North West England, England

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Office Angels (Preston, North West England, England) in May 2017.

Interview

I was called up by the manager, went in the next day for an interview and to fill in basic paperwork - the following week I was on a placement.

Interview Questions

• What kind of placement are you ideally looking for and what're you not looking for?   1 Answer

Recruitment Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cardiff, Wales

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Office Angels (Cardiff, Wales).

Interview

The process was strung out over 3 weeks and 3 different manages asking the same questions, unprofessional handling of interviews, glad I didn't get the job after having to call several times for an answer.
    Wouldn't bother, if they are unprofessional at interview stage, guaranteed they would a unworthy employer.

Interview Questions

• Competency based questions, general handling of situations & everyday tasks.   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.