Office Angels Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Interviews at Office Angels

2.1

Temporary Administrative Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Office Angels (London, England).

Interview

Took time to interview me and find my interests, career goals and personal circumstances. Made sure that both the person on the temporary placements desk and the permanent side both interviewed me, and completed the process in depth.

Multiple Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Office Angels.

Interview

A short and informal interview where I met with both the temporary and permanent consultants. Consultants were honest, understanding, friendly and genuine. Since my interview, the consultants have been in contact daily and 4 interviews have been arranged for me and I'll hopefully find my dream role. I wish I'd registered with Office Angels years ago!

Administrative Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Office Angels.

Interview

Pretty chill, just a general chat going over CV. Asked what kind of roles I was looking for, travel and availability, etc. Super relaxed agency, happy to get you in as soon as possible.

Senior Administrative Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Guildford, England

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Office Angels (Guildford, England) in January 2019.

Interview

Friendly, warm welcome, put me at ease from the beginning. Asked the right questions and was honest about what the role entailed and the employer. Was keen to ensure the role was right for me as ultimately it would reflect on them too. Enjoyable interview.

Administrative Temp Interview

Anonymous Employee in Edinburgh, Scotland

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Office Angels (Edinburgh, Scotland) in September 2018.

Interview

overall it was quick and informal. they managed to get me in quickly and it took about 30 minutes to meet with both temp and perm recruiters. Once the interview was over I then had to chase them up for a role rather than the opposite way around. Apart from this is was a positive experience and they made me feel at ease

Interview Questions

• going over cv and past experience, looking to see what type of role would be of interest   Answer Question

Temp Interview

Anonymous Employee in Leeds, England

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Office Angels (Leeds, England) in May 2018.

Interview

Quick and easy. Applied online and got a phone call a few days later regarding availability. I then came to the office to do a short face to face interview and sign the contract.

Administrative Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bracknell, England

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Office Angels (Bracknell, England) in April 2014.

Interview

There were 2 parts to the interview - There was a a one-on-one chat and a second part of reading, writing and admin tests to determine your level of skill in different areas as well as previous experience. The interview was thorough and well detailed.

Telephone Advisor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Manchester, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Office Angels (Manchester, England) in January 2018.

Interview

I applied online. I can't remember how many days it took to hear back, but I suspect not many. Organised a meeting at the Manchester office to sign with the agency. Filled out all the forms and was advised on the role, and that they would be sending my CV over to the employer that day. Got a phone call later that day to say they liked my CV and could I start on Monday (this was on a Friday). I said yes. Really good rate of pay and enjoyed the experience. Looking to find my next temp experience with them now. Just had an interview yesterday, waiting to hear back now...

Commercial Support Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Office Angels (London, England) in February 2018.

Interview

I was told to give all my personal details, passport, etc. before even knowing the name of the company they said I had a perfect match with. Taken to a gloomy room (after a rude receptionist welcomed me) for an in-depth discussion about my previous experience (still not knowing the name of the company or any additional info about the role). Eventually asked to wait while she printed out the full job description. When I read that I didn't know if I wanted to cry or what - same generic 3 lines she read out over the phone without any additional details at all, no role qualifications or anything, only the company logo (absolutely unknown). Office Angels messaged me the following day saying the client was keen to meet me for an interview - I obviously declined. Pathetic

Recruitment Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Office Angels (London, England) in December 2017.

Interview

The interview process they put you in under is judgemental, cliquey and rude. They made me put together a whole presentation which took hard work and effort. This was the final stage to the interview process and it is completely unprofessional just to not give feedback at all. They showed up 25 mins late to the interview and I’ve never been into a company and been put under such scrutiny to not receive any feedback at all. I received 3 other offers from other companies, one who I took the role with and have enjoyed the experience. Overall all intervieweing with 6 other recruitment agencies, but office angels was not only the worst company I met with in recruitment but also the worst across other industries I have worked in.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.