Office Angels Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Interviews at Office Angels

2.0

Recruitment Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Office Angels (London, England) in December 2017.

Interview

The interview process they put you in under is judgemental, cliquey and rude. They made me put together a whole presentation which took hard work and effort. This was the final stage to the interview process and it is completely unprofessional just to not give feedback at all. They showed up 25 mins late to the interview and I’ve never been into a company and been put under such scrutiny to not receive any feedback at all. I received 3 other offers from other companies, one who I took the role with and have enjoyed the experience. Overall all intervieweing with 6 other recruitment agencies, but office angels was not only the worst company I met with in recruitment but also the worst across other industries I have worked in.

Temp Office Work Interview

Anonymous Employee in Preston, North West England, England

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Office Angels (Preston, North West England, England) in May 2017.

Interview

I was called up by the manager, went in the next day for an interview and to fill in basic paperwork - the following week I was on a placement.

Interview Questions

• What kind of placement are you ideally looking for and what're you not looking for?   1 Answer

Front Desk Receptionist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Smethwick, England

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Office Angels (Smethwick, England) in April 2017.

Interview

Friendly and comfortable and able to talk about anything comfortably and they explained everything to me, they got to know me better and made me feel like part of the team

Interview Questions

• What I was looking for in terms of hours to work   1 Answer

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Office Angels.

Interview

Went through comprehensive interview, in which I had to provide a presentation of what I can bring to the job. I was asked questions in regards to my work experience, what I enjoy about recruitment, difficulties I find in recruitment.

Interview Questions

• What do I enjoy about recruitment? What do I find difficult about recruitment? What skills can I bring to the office?   1 Answer

Temporary Administrative Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Office Angels (London, England) in October 2016.

Interview

Just came over and filled all required documents, provided my ID, was told about the position I will be working at and that's it, next day went to work. I believe I was chosen according to my CV more than an interview since it was very simple.

Office Assistant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Office Angels.

Interview

The whole interview was fairly easy and did not take long. I was given a form to complete on the day with my preferences and references. After that, I was called for a quick one on one interview in a friendly environment.

Recruitment Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cardiff, Wales

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Office Angels (Cardiff, Wales).

Interview

The process was strung out over 3 weeks and 3 different manages asking the same questions, unprofessional handling of interviews, glad I didn't get the job after having to call several times for an answer.
    Wouldn't bother, if they are unprofessional at interview stage, guaranteed they would a unworthy employer.

Interview Questions

• Competency based questions, general handling of situations & everyday tasks.   Answer Question

Interview

I spoke to Jennifer Miall. She is definitely nice and professional. So at the moment I'm waiting for an answer from her... Looking forward to hear from them. At the moment I do not have other to tell you...

Accounts Assistant Interview

Application

The process took 3+ weeks. I interviewed at Office Angels.

Interview

The recruiter cancelled my interview with them on the same day in the last minute and they didn't apologise about it. They were very unreliable and impolite. I wouldn't recommend them.

Administrative Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bracknell, England

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Office Angels (Bracknell, England) in April 2014.

Interview

There were 2 parts to the interview - There was a a one-on-one chat and a second part of reading, writing and admin tests to determine your level of skill in different areas as well as previous experience. The interview was thorough and well detailed.

Interview Questions

See What Office Angels Employees Are Saying

StarStarStarStarStar   Former Recruitment Consultant in Crawley, West Sussex, South East England, England

Pros: “I worked at Office Angels Crawley for over 3 and a half years. I feel incredibly honoured to of had the opportunity to have worked for such a powerful brand. Surrounded by kind, empowering...”“I worked at Office Angels Crawley for over 3 and a half years. I feel incredibly honoured to of had the opportunity to have worked for such a powerful brand. Surrounded by kind, empowering businesswomen and leaders. My Executive Director, Area Manager and Branch Manager always treated me fairly and made me feel so valuable. Office Angels is unique and one of a kind, a company that truly cares about your well-being and career development. Thank you, Office Angels, for making my time with you so enjoyable.” – Full Review

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.