Office Angels Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Office Angels Interview Questions

Interviews at Office Angels

2.1

Office Assistant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Office Angels.

Interview

The whole interview was fairly easy and did not take long. I was given a form to complete on the day with my preferences and references. After that, I was called for a quick one on one interview in a friendly environment.

Temporary Administrative Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Office Angels (London, England) in October 2016.

Interview

Just came over and filled all required documents, provided my ID, was told about the position I will be working at and that's it, next day went to work. I believe I was chosen according to my CV more than an interview since it was very simple.

Telephone Advisor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Manchester, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Office Angels (Manchester, England) in January 2018.

Interview

I applied online. I can't remember how many days it took to hear back, but I suspect not many. Organised a meeting at the Manchester office to sign with the agency. Filled out all the forms and was advised on the role, and that they would be sending my CV over to the employer that day. Got a phone call later that day to say they liked my CV and could I start on Monday (this was on a Friday). I said yes. Really good rate of pay and enjoyed the experience. Looking to find my next temp experience with them now. Just had an interview yesterday, waiting to hear back now...

Temp Office Work Interview

Anonymous Employee in Preston, North West England, England

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Office Angels (Preston, North West England, England) in May 2017.

Interview

I was called up by the manager, went in the next day for an interview and to fill in basic paperwork - the following week I was on a placement.

Interview Questions

• What kind of placement are you ideally looking for and what're you not looking for?   1 Answer

Interview

I spoke to Jennifer Miall. She is definitely nice and professional. So at the moment I'm waiting for an answer from her... Looking forward to hear from them. At the moment I do not have other to tell you...

Interview Questions

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Office Angels.

Interview

Went through comprehensive interview, in which I had to provide a presentation of what I can bring to the job. I was asked questions in regards to my work experience, what I enjoy about recruitment, difficulties I find in recruitment.

Interview Questions

• What do I enjoy about recruitment? What do I find difficult about recruitment? What skills can I bring to the office?   1 Answer

Administrative Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Office Angels.

Interview

Pretty chill, just a general chat going over CV. Asked what kind of roles I was looking for, travel and availability, etc. Super relaxed agency, happy to get you in as soon as possible.