Office Angels Recruitment Consultant Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Interviews at Office Angels

2.5

Recruitment Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Office Angels (London, England) in December 2017.

Interview

The interview process they put you in under is judgemental, cliquey and rude. They made me put together a whole presentation which took hard work and effort. This was the final stage to the interview process and it is completely unprofessional just to not give feedback at all. They showed up 25 mins late to the interview and I’ve never been into a company and been put under such scrutiny to not receive any feedback at all. I received 3 other offers from other companies, one who I took the role with and have enjoyed the experience. Overall all intervieweing with 6 other recruitment agencies, but office angels was not only the worst company I met with in recruitment but also the worst across other industries I have worked in.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Office Angels

Recruitment Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cardiff, Wales

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Office Angels (Cardiff, Wales).

Interview

The process was strung out over 3 weeks and 3 different manages asking the same questions, unprofessional handling of interviews, glad I didn't get the job after having to call several times for an answer.
    Wouldn't bother, if they are unprofessional at interview stage, guaranteed they would a unworthy employer.

Interview Questions

• Competency based questions, general handling of situations & everyday tasks.   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.