Oh Polly Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Interviews at Oh Polly

2.5

Customer Service Advisor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bromborough, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at Oh Polly (Bromborough, England) in May 2019.

Interview

Different interview process than I have ever experienced before, in a good way! For this role, my first interview consisted of "Testing", in which, they essentially had me answer examples of customer queries. They asked me to throw my personality into it which I found fun and made me look forward to the task at hand. For this, they are really looking for your spelling and grammar capabilities.

After I passed this, I was then invited back for a more formal interview. I sat down with two members of management, who were very friendly and welcoming. I immediately felt comfortable, as the interview felt more like a chat with friends, as opposed to the usual intimidating interview process!

Interview Questions

• What actions would you take if you knew your colleague was handling a customer in a negative manner?   1 Answer

Customer Service Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Liverpool, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Oh Polly (Liverpool, England) in April 2019.

Interview

Passed the phone interview - which was just answering customer service questions, very easy!
    Then was invited to their brand location to do some ideal customer queries on a computer.
    Was declined an offer due to "two spelling mistakes" which is absolutely ridiculous!! Turn away skilled people due to a spelling mistake, when they make mistakes on a daily basis!

Anonymous Employee in Bromborough, England

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Oh Polly (Bromborough, England) in January 2019.

Interview

My interview process happened very quickly within a short amount of time!
    I did a short telephone interview which went well.
    This was followed by 'testing' which consisted of me answering test email.
    This was then followed by an interview with the manages.

I found this process to be incredibly calm and laid back. I was kept up to date throughout the process and I was very happy when I was offered a position!

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work for OhPolly?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Bromborough, England

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Oh Polly (Bromborough, England) in August 2018.

Interview

Took about 1-2 weeks from applying to getting an offer. The interview was quite informal they made you feel at ease as they were really welcoming. It was more of a chat at first with a few questions about my work history and customer service skills. They then have you complete practice scenarios which typically take up to an hour maybe more to come up with detailed responses. I got an offer the same day of the interview.

Customer Service Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Wirral, England

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Oh Polly (Wirral, England) in January 2018.

Interview

My interview consisted of a face to face interview the manager (really friendly and reassuring) followed by an online assessment. This included answering example customer queries and to see if I had the right friendly tone the brand was looking for along with excellent literacy skills.

Interview Questions

• One question I was asked was "Why do you want to work at Oh Polly?"   1 Answer

Senior Fashion Designer Interview

Application

The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Oh Polly.

Interview

The owner wouldn’t reply to your emails, I have been contacted from him for the job, then sent many emails back and never got any reply. Finally I have been asked by email to make a project and arrange an interview after it, even if I had no phone contact or other email contact with them, I have accepted to make the project and go to the interview. The interview was quite ok, not friendly at all, it was a long long hour of questions about my previous job. After the interview I have not heard back for 7 weeks and my emails have just been ignored, then I have received an email saying that the position has been filled and that he usually wait for the person to start before give bad news to people!!! Shocking! Anyway the advert was saying senior designer, they have just hired an assistant with 6 months experience, why people just want to waste your time? Don’t advert a senior position if you want to pay for an assistant! Terrible experience

Interview Questions

• What brands are similar to Oh Polly   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Wirral, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Oh Polly (Wirral, England) in August 2016.

Interview

Interview was quick and covered everything. I had a customer service task to complete which the interviewer went through thoroughly with me. Everyone was really friendly and I got asked by several members of the team if I wanted a drink.

Interview Questions

• Why do you think people choose to shop at Oh Polly?   1 Answer
Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.