Olleco Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Updated 28 Oct 2018

Interviews for Top Jobs at Olleco

Sort:

Driver Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Olleco in January 2016.

Interview

Had numerous phone calls for an interview should of known about the company's management from this really very annoying, just send an email confirmation people have jobs and its very awkward answering the phone about a job whilst in work, two interviewees asking questions from bits of paper printed from the internet?
    The manager couldn't be bothered to come and meet me,?

Interview Questions

• what your life goal?   1 Answer
    • name a time you had to speak to management about a mistake you made?   1 Answer
    • name a time you were proud of your achievement   1 Answer

Negotiation

The vacancy was for 18k which is poor for a class 2 driver I found out a few weeks in just 10 miles away the same job is 23k?

Chemical Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Olleco in March 2017.

Interview

Job role is Chemical Engineering Intern (12 Month Sandwich Placement) at Olleco located in Liverpool. Online application filled out with simple questions. No need for Cover letter.
    Next stage: Online interview (non-live) for Chemical Engineering Intern which involved 5 question (17 minutes overall timing so around 2/3 minutes for each question.)

Process Operator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Liverpool, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Olleco (Liverpool, England).

Interview

You get 2 interviews to speak to the management and walk round with someone who hasn't got a clue about the company or role your about to partake . Honestly if your reading this please save yourself the hassle and leave.these alone it's horrible.

Interview Questions

• What made you apply for olleco   1 Answer

Olleco Response

20 Jun 2016 – Group hr manager

Thank you for taking the time to write a review, hopefully in response to the question you asked about Health and Safety you heard about all the great things we are doing to continue improving our... More

Student Placement Interview

Anonymous Employee in Liverpool, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 5+ months. I interviewed at Olleco (Liverpool, England) in February 2017.

Interview

Submitted CV, after two months I got an email saying I'd be invited for an assessment centre which actually didn't take place. Then I was sent by email a numerical and verbal reasoning test which they trusted me to do on my own and within a time constraint. Final stage consisted of a 1:1 interview with future supervisor. It was informal, in my opinion.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.