Online Business Systems Business Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Online Business Systems Business Analyst Interview Questions

Interviews at Online Business Systems

Business Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Online Business Systems.

Interview

Applied directly on company website. Was first interviewed by HR professional, followed by two technical interviews, then another interview with a Senior Consultant, then lastly a culture-fit interview with a Senior Director. I enjoyed the interviews, as I got to talk about my skills and also got to learn more about Online, the people and the culture. All through the interview, the team at Online were very professional and friendly.

Interview Questions

• How do you handle difficult stakeholders on projects?   Answer Question
  • Technical questions, situational questions, short and long-term goals, interests, etc.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Online Business Systems

Business Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Online Business Systems in August 2019.

Interview

It was a 3-step interview process. First interview was with HR who explained about the culture and throughout the process I felt really comfortable. All the people are really professional and smart. They know exactly what they are looking for!

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.