Online Business Systems Manager, Business Development Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Online Business Systems Manager, Business Development Interview Questions

Interviews at Online Business Systems

1 Interview Review

4.0

Manager, Business Development Interview

Anonymous Employee in Winnipeg, MB (Canada)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Online Business Systems (Winnipeg, MB (Canada)) in October 2018.

Interview

I was referred to Online Business Systems by a former colleague who is now a consultant for them and is loving it! He connected me with someone in talent attraction, who reached out to me right away to set up my first interview. She was amazing! It was an excellent conversation and I was excited to hear back from them to set up my next interview. Over the next few weeks, I met with 7 executives during 5 interviews. Everyone seemed genuinely curious about my experience and excited about what I could potentially contribute. They answered my many questions candidly and were always welcoming. Once the series of interviews was done, they requested references and set up my final meeting where I was presented an offer. I accepted without hesitation!

Interview Questions

Online Business Systems Response

30 Jan 2019 – Chief People Officer

Let’s start by saying we are glad you joined us! Over 50% of our hires come in through referrals. We know that great people want to work with other great people so this remains our most effective means of finding the next generation of Onliners. We are also glad that your interview experience was a positive one. We know you are interviewing us every bit as much as we are interviewing you. We really want it to be a great fit for both of us and that is why we ask candidates to meet with several Onliners along the way. We believe that by the end of the interview process you should have a good idea about who we are, whether we are the right fit, and whether the job is the right one for you. Looks like that happened and we are happy you decided to join the team.

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.