Online Business Systems Technical Consultant Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Online Business Systems Technical Consultant Interview Questions

Interviews at Online Business Systems

1 Interview Review

Technical Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Winnipeg, MB (Canada)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Online Business Systems (Winnipeg, MB (Canada)) in October 2019.

Interview

The first meeting conducted by a very welcoming and impressive company's senior recruiter.
After this a technical meeting with one of company's tech lead, very straight forward without traps and awkward attempts to fail.
And a third meeting, for a final soft skill match exam, with a relevant director and a vice president. This meeting ended with an offer.

Now, if you read those lines carefully you probably noticed that I've used a word 'meeting' rather than 'interview', I did so to express how I felt in those encounters. Online truly knows how to respect you and your time during the recruitment process!

It is my first working week here, but from what I see (the internal interactions) I can tell that the same proactively kind, respectful and professional attitude seems to be in Online's DNA.
Very glad to join Online !!!

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.