OpenTable Software Engineer(Internship) Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

OpenTable Software Engineer(Internship) Interview Questions

Interviews at OpenTable

Software Engineer(Internship) Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at OpenTable (San Francisco, CA (US)) in November 2019.

Interview

I applied at my school's career fair, then a month later, I got an interview request for a 60 minute interview on my college campus. Then two weeks later I was invited for a 3-hour onsite in San Francisco, where I interviewed with 3 engineers for an hour each.

Interview Questions

• Do integer addition in a linked list in place. Integers are represented as strings   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for OpenTable

Software Engineer(Internship) Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at OpenTable (San Francisco, CA (US)) in November 2017.

Interview

Spoke to recruiter at college career fair and was invited to on-campus interview shortly afterward. The interview was about 45 minutes and pretty casual, I got an easy technical question so moved onto the on-site interview. The on-site was basically a whole day: coding challenge in the morning, and three interviews in the afternoon - two technical, one behavioral/culture fit. After about a month, they got back to me with an offer.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.