Opus Talent Solutions Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Interviews at Opus Talent Solutions

3.1

Trainee Recruitment COnsultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bristol, England

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Opus Talent Solutions (Bristol, England) in September 2013.

Interview

A onne stage interview, met with three of the directors (each from different areas of the business). They asked me what I had done at university, how this might be applicable to recruitment and what I thought I could achieve.

Interview Questions

Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bristol, England

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Opus Talent Solutions (Bristol, England) in May 2012.

Interview

Intense! Went in at 10am for a '30 minute informal chat'. Was still there at 4pm having interviewed with the internal recruiter, 2 principle consultants and the director. However at the end of all this they made me an offer so mission accomplished.

Be prepared for a grilling. There is a very high turnover of staff in recruitment so they want to be sure you can handle the intensity of the job.

Interview Questions

• (As a follow up to being asked who I voted for in the last election) In that case, do you think criminals should be allowed to go free?   1 Answer

Negotiation

Handling objections are a huge part of recruitment so make sure you are prepared to fight your corner when they inevitably pick apart what you have told them.
    Also be prepared for a peculiar line of questions when you meet the director, he doesn't follow a traditional line of questioning...

See What Opus Talent Solutions Employees Are Saying

StarStarStarStarStar   Current Consultant in Avonmouth, England

Pros: “You are working in an environment where everyone wants to be successful and will work as hard as they need to to get there. The directors still have a large input to all employee from...”“You are working in an environment where everyone wants to be successful and will work as hard as they need to to get there. The directors still have a large input to all employee from trainees to team leads even though they have multi offices and countries to cover. Incentives are great - who else offers a Porsche for a year? The CEO is on of the most inspiring people you will meet. He has a plan and you know he will achieve it. Progression is there for those who want it with new roles becoming available all the time both in the UK or internationally” – Full Review

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.