Opus Talent Solutions Trainee Graduate Recruitment Consultant Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Find jobs for Trainee Graduate Recruitment Consultant

Interviews at Opus Talent Solutions

3.5

Trainee Graduate Recruitment Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at Opus Talent Solutions (London, England) in June 2018.

Interview

Telephone interview + Assessment centre. Involved role-play questions with directors of the company - specific to difficult recruitment scenarios. Dragon's den style presentation and also a 60 second pitch about anything we were passionate about.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Opus Talent Solutions

Trainee Graduate Recruitment Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Manchester City Centre, England

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Opus Talent Solutions (Manchester City Centre, England) in March 2018.

Interview

The Assessment Centre in Manchester was incredible. The offices are modern and the interviewing panel were warm, professional and engaging. The day consisted of various role play exercises from which you were provided constructive criticism and also provided you with a clear insight into the world of recruitment and how much is required of you as a person and as a professional.

The second half of the day consisted of a fairly informal interview with one panel member followed by a drink in the communal office bar free of charge!

Interview Questions

• If I gave you £50,000 right now what would you spend it on?
      Give a roleplay call to a potential client
      Create an idea and pitch it in groups   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.