Oracle Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Interviews at Oracle

5,179 Interview Reviews

2.9

Business Development Representative Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Oracle.

Interview

I talked to a recruiter at a career fair, interviewed with the recruiter, and then interviewed with a manager. I never heard back from anyone even after a followup email.

Associate Consultant Interview

Interview

Phone screen with recruiter followed by three interviews. Asked mostly about experience with a few technical questions on programming language specifics. Final interview was giving information on the facility you would be working at, different teams, etc.

Business Development Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Austin, TX (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Oracle (Austin, TX (US)).

Interview

Phone call with recruiter and then 2-3 zoom interviews depending on how sure they are about you. Some interviewers were tougher than others. My biggest mistake was not stroking their egos enough, look them up on linkedin and memorize their qualifications.

BDC Representative Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Oracle.

Interview

Easy - mainly looking for phone presence and an interest in sales. You would be surprised how many college kids admit to using the job as a stepping stone to something else.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Oracle.

Interview

Interviewed with director over the phone 2 - 3 times on separate days. Variety of questions around customer service and handling difficult customer / situations. Pretty basic questions for a manager position.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a difficult customer and how you handled the situation?   Answer Question

Applications Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Austin, TX (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at Oracle (Austin, TX (US)).

Interview

Contacted by recruiter based on LinkedIn profile/experience that fit for role they were hiring for. Overall there were 5 formal calls, three video conferences with one being a 15-20min presentation. Calls with recruiter, Regional Sales Manager, VP of Services, and Area VP.

Interview Questions

• Walk through how you have conducted territory planning in the past and how did that impacted quota attainment.   Answer Question

Senior Member of Technical Staff Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Seattle, WA (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Oracle (Seattle, WA (US)) in July 2020.

Interview

I passed the phone interview then was scheduled for a full loop of 5-6 interviews via zoom, I got an email including the full names of interviewers, and was ready to do the interviews.

Interview Questions

• I was ghosted, After waiting for 15 minutes in the first interview, the interviewer did not show up, I ended up emailing the recruiter(who no longer works there), he promised to get back to me soon and that the first interviewer had an emergency, i waited for the second interviewer for 15 minutes, no one showed up. What a joke of a recruiting experience. I've never seen this in my 12+ work experience.   1 Answer

BDR Program Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Oracle.

Interview

The hiring managers will tell you that you are doing everything right and are the perfect candidate. They will make hints that you are almost guaranteed the job by stating "We don't usually move candidates to the next stage so quickly, but you seem qualified." The process took OVER 3 months after first my application was lost between recruiters for my idea location. A manager cussed quite a few times while presenting to us the information for the program. I did not even receive an email a week after my final round interview until I reached out first. It was an automated email that didn't even have a space between my first name and the greeting itself. I expected at the very least a phone call after a 3 month interview process. All in all very bad experience and it seems like they do not value anyone's time besides their own.

Recruiting Coordinator Interview

Interview

It was a panel interview. I've never in my life have dealt with such, rude condescending people in an interview. They would interrupt and had a very rude demeanor. There was a second panel that never even came and I was informed after the interview that the portion had been cancelled. I have given many interviews throughout my career, but this has been the worst.

Interview Questions

• Tell us about a challenging moment in your past position?   Answer Question

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Oracle.

Interview

Extremely typical, 3 rounds of varying 20 minute interviews. Essentially verifying your desire to work in a sales environment. They’ll try to bait you into talking about your other interests but really it’s about selling to customers and making money.

Interview Questions

• How do you see your role developing over 5 years?   1 Answer

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.