Oracle Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Oracle Interview Questions

Interviews at Oracle

5,757 Interview Reviews

2.9

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Oracle.

Interview

Great - three interviews (one with recruiter and two with different hiring managers) The interviewers were friendly and interested in what I had to say. My recruiter helped me plan out when to schedule my interviews.

Interview Questions

• Sell me on why I should send me kid to --- college?
      What makes you stand out compared to other candidates?   Answer Question

BDR Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Austin, TX (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Oracle (Austin, TX (US)).

Interview

Three rounds before offer. Recruiter screen, manager interview, then super day. Fun process but thorough. Involves a case presentation and 1 on 1 interview. The final interview day is fun but taxing.

Interview Questions

• Why sales? Why Oracle Netsuite?   1 Answer

Business Development Manager Interview

Interview

It was very long and there were multiple rounds. For the final round, there wasn’t much clarity on the presentation you have to do which made that pretty difficult. They weren’t very responsive when I had questions.

Business Development Representative Interview

Interview

Easy and conversational. Take some time to review the other questions that have been left on this page, and you will be set. Seemed my interview selected a random array of these questions.

Interview Questions

• Why Oracle? Why Sales? How does this align with your long term career goals?   Answer Question

Business Development Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Oracle (Los Angeles, CA (US)).

Interview

I met a recruiter at a campus event and was given a code to apply and be sent straight to the interview round. I interviewed at their office in Santa Monica about 3 weeks later (February 2020) and never heard back.

Interview Questions

• Where do you see yourself in 5 years?   1 Answer

Email Marketing Specialist Interview

Interview

Phone screening, very basic. Asked for three skills, and what makes me a unique candidate. Recruiter just wanting to understand candidate and skillset, and match them with technical aspects of job

Interview Questions

Interview

Fairly simple background + behavioral questions. Show you're eager and you'll be set for success. Make sure you mention how excited you are and the good things you've heard about their program.

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Austin, TX (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Oracle (Austin, TX (US)).

Interview

Sometime in November, I was cold emailed by a recruiter on Handshake to apply for OCI. I completed a 1-hour technical screening, which was followed by a "Superday Interview" two weeks later. This interview involved three back-to-back interviews with both behavioral and technical questions.

After this I had to ask for a response, in which my recruiter told me that they did not like the results, but wanted to give me a second chance since I had not been given a chance to do one of their prep sessions. I completed a prep session, plus an hour-long one-on-one prep, in which they emphasized that the behavioral interviews are values-heavy. They rescheduled for another Superday in January, until they informed me (a day beforehand) that they had just filled all of their spots for OCI.

However, the recruiter was polite enough to suggest other teams to me. I applied to Corporate Architecture. A week later I only did a one-hour technical interview with two managers (belonging to different teams) before I was congratulated that they were working on an offer.

Finally, another week later, while they were still working on the offer, I decided to accept an offer elsewhere.

Interview Questions

• Describe a project that you worked on and sketch out its design.   Answer Question
    • How to speed up writing an in-memory table to a file?   Answer Question

Sales Engineer Interview

Interview

Oracle Asked good questions & made expectations clear in the call. It was a good position & one that would challenge me for sure as my first job after undergrad. but Unfortunately that role did not give visa sponsorship .

Interview Questions

• How does your background help you in this sales engineering position at Oracle   Answer Question

Business Development Representative Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Oracle.

Interview

Pretty simple process. First, a phone call with HR followed up by two interviews with managers. Very behavioral and nothing out of the ordinary. Be specific and detailed with answers.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.