Oracle Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Oracle Interview Questions

Interviews at Oracle

5,086 Interview Reviews

2.9

Interview

Met with the recruiter at a school job fair. Had a pre-interview 30 minute screening where we walked through my resume and the recruiter pointed out some tips for the next few rounds. The interviews are primarily behavioral but have an answer for ready for why sales/tech/oracle.

Interview Questions

• What are 3 sources you would use to do research on an account in your territory?   Answer Question

Business Development Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Oracle.

Interview

Initial phone screen with a recruiter to see if you have basic communication skills. Then a one on one video interview with someone from the department followed up with multiple in person interviews.

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Oracle.

Interview

It was an onsite interview after a phone interview one week ago. There are four rounds of tech interviews, each around 45 minutes. Problem solving took the majority part, with some behavior questions and casual chat.

Interview Questions

• Given a list of song names and a song name, append the song name to the end of the list if it hasn't appeared before; Otherwise remove previous appearance first then append to the end.   1 Answer
    • Given a string representing an absolute path and a target string, return a map whose key being all files under the input path (including those under sub-directories), and value being a boolean flag indicating whether this file contains the target string,   1 Answer
    • Given an array with n objects colored red, white or blue, sort them in-place so that objects of the same color are adjacent, with the colors in the order red, white and blue.   1 Answer
    • Implementing a factorial function   Answer Question

Software Developer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Oracle.

Interview

For the phone interview they asked me about my current work experience and why I wanted to change career from testing to developing. So the Interview process is first phone interview then technical phone interview which will include you to write code on a shared screen while talking. Last is the onsite interview which is usually 4 hours long with 4-5 rounds. My onsite interview is coming soon.

Interview Questions

• Technical interview was done on phone+a tool to share screen for code. The question was to find kth smallest element in a BST. Also was asked to improve the complexity. Interview was 30 min long.   1 Answer

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Oracle.

Interview

Lots of video interviews, very conversational, not super difficult, just want to get to know you and your personality. They’re looking for someone who’s not scared of talking to new people and willing to work their butt off.

BDC Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Oracle.

Interview

Very easy , just be yourself and you will be fine. Research on google and glass door. Contact people via of linkedIn message to ask about company and also ask tips and also look into sales books .

Software Development Engineer Interview

Interview

1 hour phone interview - online coding
    5 and half hour on-site interview including one and half hour lunch with manager.

Phone interview got scheduled quickly, but on site interview took more time.

Overall it was a really organized process.

Interview Questions

• Mostly leet code questions
      They only check your knowledge on data structures and logic   Answer Question

Interview

Fairly easy. Phone interview with technical questions. They asked questions about why I was interested and what skills I had to bring. I asked majority of the questions and the interviewer talked mostly about what the program was like and what I would expect.

Interview Questions

• Why I wanted to join the team, Basic technical questions   1 Answer

Interview

Interview Questions

• tell me about your self?? Cloud experience.

One telephonic - asked technical related questions. Later one onsite with 5 folks - questions ranging from technical skills, solution skills, reporting and program management. Given a problem statement , interviewer asked to find solutions. I came up with options listing pros and Cons.   Answer Question

Software Engineer(Internship) Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Oracle.

Interview

Interviewed at a hackathon(both behavioral and technical), then phone interviewed with hiring manager. Phone interview was more technical question about my project that was written on my resume. Process took as long as a month to receive rejection letter back.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.