Oracle Interview Questions in Reading, UK | Glassdoor.co.uk

Interviews at Oracle

3.1

Graduate Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Reading, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Oracle (Reading, England) in September 2019.

Interview

If you are ethnic i would suggest staying far away from this recruitment process. After my experience with both Oracle and Pareto, i was left disgusted by the actions taken by both parties. During an exercise you are asked to chose any famous dead/alive influential person you would want to dine with, one individual chose to pick the man who colonised Australia and his reasoning was specifically because he colonised the country, to my surprise both the members of Oracle and Pareto ignored his comment and instead laughed on his behalf, and yes he made it through the last round whilst the majority of the people who were left at the first round were 80% ethnic. I have never witnessed something so foul and am disgusted by the actions of both companies.

Netsuite Technical Consultant (Graduate Scheme) Interview

Anonymous Employee in Reading, England

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Oracle (Reading, England) in September 2019.

Interview

After being selected by a recruitment company I was invited to an assessment day in their head office in Reading. The assessment day lasted the whole day and involved a combination of group tasks and personal interviews.

Interview Questions

• At the start of the day you will be asked what your greatest non-academic achievement was and what celebrity you would most want to have dinner with.   1 Answer

Graduate Applications Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Reading, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Oracle (Reading, England) in August 2019.

Interview

Had Multiple interviews with Pareto Law who ran the application process, then was asked to a assessment day. Job offers were being made on the day. After giving a interview on why you wanted the role and why oracle, half the people were cut at lunch. the rest moved on to final interviews.

Interview Questions

• Describe a moment in your life you were proud of. (non academic)   Answer Question
    • Name a famous person who you would you go for dinner with, alive or dead. This follows on to a group work, were 6 people must decide 3 who live and 3 who die on a sinking ship.   Answer Question

PR Placement Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Reading, England

Interview

After I submitted my application, I had a phone interview without any warning. During that they asked standard questions like why I applied, why I wanted to pursue a job in technology, and what made me suited for the role. After that interview, I was invited to an assessment day. The assessment day included a presentation about why we wanted to work for Oracle and why they should hire us. There was also a group exercise and an interview at the end of the day.

Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Reading, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Oracle (Reading, England) in March 2019.

Interview

All done in one assessment day, team building exercises, presentation and then one to one interview. Provided good and hospitality. doubt they could evaluate all 40 people in the space of one day.

Interview Questions

• who would you like to spend some time with from anyone in history   1 Answer

Systems Support Interview

Anonymous Employee in Reading, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Oracle (Reading, England) in January 2019.

Interview

Most importantly you will feel the sense of achievement that you are delivering real value to the business. You are not employed to spend a year shadowing others and looking over shoulders. You are employed to learn and deliver results.

Senior SRE/DevOps Engineer - UK Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Reading, England

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Oracle (Reading, England) in July 2018.

Interview

Was contacted directly by internal recruitment manager Early June, whom did a fantastic job of discussing the role and checking suitability Mid July, overall this stage was very informative, well managed and the subsequent arrangement of interview was very prompt. In fact I was pushed to interview in order to catch some of the US guys (within that week). Turns out they were not interested in attending the interview in the end, Seemed like the position had already been filled and the interviewers job was to put off any candidates.
    Complete waste of time. Withdrew application immediately and it took them months to give any feedback which was addressed to some other candidate anyway.

Interview Questions

• SSH tunneling, how to troubleshoot without any tools installed, basic IP etc   Answer Question

Payroll Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Reading, England

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at Oracle (Reading, England) in September 2017.

Interview

Process was quick. Had telephonic interview and then face to face interview. Interview was good. Promised me to call in a weeks time about the decision but never received any answer.

Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Reading, England

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Oracle (Reading, England).

Interview

Initial phone interview followed by technical interview followed by Assessment Centre Day. Alot questions on product knowledge and project experience. Discussed willing to travel and work in different geographical locations, and or relocate. Also discussed soft skills i have or think i would require to do the job.

Associate Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Reading, England

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Oracle (Reading, England) in August 2017.

Interview

Online application through a recruiting company, Pareto who ran the assessment day.
    The day started with a short talk about Oracle and the assessors for the day.
    All candidates then introduced themselves and named an inspirational person to them.
    Split off into groups of 5 or 6 people to complete two timed tasks. First tasked involved deciding which inspirational people should be saved from a shipwreck. The second task involved ranking items in order which had been salvage from a plane wreckage in order to survive a plane crash.
    Next, a three minute presentation followed by some questions.
    The final stage of the day was individual interviews and there was a chance to chat with various employees.

Interview Questions

• What do you want a job in consultancy and why Oracle should Oracle hire me?   1 Answer

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.