Osmii Marketing Executive Interview Questions

Updated Oct 29, 2018

To filter interviews, or .
Found 1 of over 3 interviews

Interviews at Osmii

Negative100%
Other100%
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Osmii

Osmii

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England, England

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Osmii (London, England, England) in Dec 2017

Interview

I attended two rounds of the process. After a short phone call, the HR asked me to come for an interview. I had the first interview on the Thurdsday evening and it went well (it was with the CEO only) and it lasted around 45 minutes including questions about me and more explaintions about the role/company. At the end of the interview, the CEO asked me to come again for a second (and final) round on the following Monday and to prepare a "case study" . The case study was an analysis of the website of the company (content + design) which has to be presented in a creative way, the work was quite long to do. I came again on the Monday for the second round and to present my work. He told me that it was a good work but that I should have add a SWOT and a and competitors website analyze... He told me that we were just 2 candidates left and that I would have the answer by the end of the week. I wait one week, then I sent an email at the end on the second waiting week. No answer. I called them and sent them a text after more than 3 weeks without any news. I finally received a short text telling me that "they stopped the recruitment process until next year". That is a huge lack of respect taking so much time from someone, getting a free website analyze and then do not even give an answer ... I am not even sure about that they are really looking for someone to hire. I did not contact them at first but they found my CV and contacted me. I really recommand you to be carefull with this company. Do not lose your time as I did.

Interview Questions
  • Tell me more about your past experiences
    Answer Question