Oxbotica Field Applications Engineer Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Oxbotica Field Applications Engineer Interview Questions

Interviews at Oxbotica

2.7

Field Applications Engineer Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 7 weeks. I interviewed at Oxbotica in December 2019.

Interview

The interview process was very smooth. You feel very comfortable, engaged. And you feel there is a genuine desire to know you better rather than to intimidate you.
For me later on I got a job offer and got hired. for the whole process I received a massive support when it comes to relocation, visa process ...
I recently started working with Oxbotica, and so far I am having an amazing experience!
Highly recommend it to anyone with passion for innovation and robotics

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Oxbotica

Field Applications Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Oxbotica in April 2019.

Interview

I applied online and heard back within a couple of days. I had my first round interview the following week, followed by 2 other interviews. The entire process took about a month, everyone was very friendly, smart and helpful! One of the best interview experiences I have ever had start to finish.

Interview Questions

• Combination of experience-based and technical questions (as well as programming question in Python)   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Oxford, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Oxbotica (Oxford, England) in January 2019.

Interview

It was a 3-part interview process:

First I had a nice chat through Skype with one of the engineers. He asked me a bit about my background, but we mostly talked about Oxbotica, and which kind of projects they were working on.

A couple of weeks later, I had another Skype call with who would be my boss and another engineer. During the first half of the interview they were interested in my previous experiences. On the second half, they assessed my skills on test organisation and programming in C++. They were, at all times, easy to talk to and very friendly.

For the third and last interview, two weeks later, I flew to Oxford. They reimbursed me for my flights and hotel night. There, it did not feel like an interview but rather like a presentation of the team. I met lots of colleagues and had nice chats. I guess they were trying to meet me as a person to decide if I would fit in the company.

Interview Questions

• How comfortable you feel programming in C++?   2 Answers

Oxbotica Response

15 Mar 2019 – Head of Talent Acquisition

We are glad you enjoyed your recruitment experience here at Oxbotica, especially the localised interview on site. We believe it is important for the team to be invested in additional incoming talent so with this in mind, we are glad that it helped you decide Oxbotica was your employer of choice.

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.