Oxford BioMedica Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

2.0

Sort:

Scientist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Oxford, England

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Oxford BioMedica (Oxford, England).

Interview

very friendly. a presentation was required. chats with the main manager and a lab tour. no technical questions - more of a personality assessment to check you fit with the team, however, despite positive feedback they chose someone with more experience in the role.

Quality Systems Officer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Oxford, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Oxford BioMedica (Oxford, England) in June 2018.

Interview

I applied trough their website after 2 weeks they invited me for an interview.
    The interview is very basic and standard. They asked me to talk about me , than they asked what I would have brought within the company.. and other general questions ..such as : why do you want to work here. The environment is very friendly and everything went smoothly.

Quality Product Specialist Interview

Application

Interview

Basic F2F interview, basic questions, everything went smoothly. They seemed very optimistic about my application. But at the end I think this has been just a "fake interview" they don't want to employ anyone , indeed I am following them and in the last forth month they are opening exactly the same positions ( at least for the quality role). Horrible behaviour. Do not give false hope to people.

Interview Questions

• Tell ma about your self. What GMP means for you. Why have you applied for this job etc etc   Answer Question

Scientist-automatization Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Oxford, England

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Oxford BioMedica (Oxford, England).

Interview

it consisted by 10 mins presentation followed by questions and lab tour. It was bad as they are clearly looking for a good technician with computer skills and I had 10+ R&D experience.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.