Oxford University Press Assistant Marketing Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Oxford University Press Assistant Marketing Manager Interview Questions

Interviews at Oxford University Press

Assistant Marketing Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Oxford University Press (New York, NY (US)) in October 2014.

Interview

HR phone screen, department head phone screen, two rounds of in-person interviews with a reasonable assignment in between. HR followed up with the offer. Everyone was friendly but smart, except HR was a little uncoordinated sometimes. All told it took a while -- about 3 months from application to hire.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Oxford University Press

Assistant Marketing Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Oxford University Press.

Interview

I had a phone interview with human resources, then we scheduled a one on one with marketing manager in the new york office and then third step was a skype interview with the marketing director in the UK office.

Interview Questions

• They just asked about past experience and what about marketing was important to you   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Oxford, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Oxford University Press (Oxford, England).

Interview

Met a senior manager on Skype and was called in for the second interview to meet her in person, this time with the head of Marketing and then met with a recruitment adviser separately. They gave me a task to complete and bring along, which I presented during the interview.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.