Oxford University Press Interview Questions

Updated Dec 20, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 147 of over 147 interviews

2.7
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Oxford University Press

Anonymous Employee in Oxford, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Oxford University Press (Oxford, England)

Interview

Fairly straightforward. As per the job advert and since this was a contract role not too difficult (you either fit the description or you are not invited). Interestingly my boss had not yet joined so it was a bit of a premature appointment.

Interview Questions
  • Experience and examples of situations where skills and experience were demonstrated
    Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Oxford, England

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Oxford University Press (Oxford, England) in Nov 2021

Interview

2 stage interview process, fairly straightforward and well laid out. The first stage was a general meet and greet, with some competency based questioning. This was followed by a 2nd interview that included some homework, this involved producing some materials based on a single scenario. These materials are then played back to the panel with your reasoning and thought processes. This was followed by some more technical lead questioning and a Q&A so that questions from my side could be asked.

Interview Questions
  • How would you deal with a developer that is solutioning during a requirements elicitation workshop?

Oxford University Press

Application

I interviewed at Oxford University Press

Interview

This is a good company and well comprehensive interview process, the employer can show the team is full of patient and stay clear the job duties. Overall is very nice and make me felt comfortable.

Interview Questions
  • Personal sharing, company introduction, past experience sharing and ideas for new business opportunties, personal strength and weakness.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hong Kong

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Oxford University Press (Hong Kong) in Jun 2021

Interview

Checking identity documents and qualifications, one-to-one conversation focusing on work experience and interpersonal relationships in the workplace, editing skill test, conversations with representatives from different departments focusing on subject knowledge and Experience in handling dilemmas

Interview Questions
  • Self intro, a challenging exp, relationships with colleagues

Oxford University Press

Application

I interviewed at Oxford University Press

Interview

The screening was very pleasant overall, and then when moving on to the panel and interview process, I felt an ease and professionalism amongst everyone that really alllwed for my success.

Interview Questions
  • How do you handle pressure and how to you stay organized?

Oxford University Press

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Oxford University Press

Interview

Screening Round: Very straightforward and informative. The whole process allowed me to get a better idea about the company and understand their expectations from this role. The interview was very polite, patient, and answered all my questions. It felt more like a conversation rather than an intense interview session.

Interview Questions
  • Asked more background related questions and gave more clarity on the salary expectation.

Oxford University Press

Application

I interviewed at Oxford University Press

Interview

I had a great phone call interview! Basic questions were asked and I had very nice interviewee that would later become my manager. There was only one phone call and then I got an acceptance email.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Oxford University Press

Application

I interviewed at Oxford University Press

Interview

Two rounds, two interviewers each time. Taken in a fairly small meeting room. Very friendly atmosphere. They made sure you are at ease. There seemed to be an objective form that they have to fill in. Not sure whether the questions are standard as well. There was a seperate Excel test that lasted about 40 minutes.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Karāchi

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Oxford University Press (Karāchi)

Interview

1. A written test (general knowledge and basics focusing on the department specific work) 2. interview with department representatives and HR representative 3. Another interview with department head and HR head 4. Final interview with Managing Director.

Interview Questions
  • 1. Tell me about yourself, your interests. 2. Specific questions about your past work and your skillsets as per what you've specified in CV. 3. What do you know about OUP and the department you've applied for. 4. If you could give a suggestion to us about how you'd like to edit our books, what would it be?

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Oxford, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Oxford University Press (Oxford, England) in Jan 2021

Interview

two persons, not worthy regarding the interview process not eve by the job. The job description was not even approached on the interview. absolutely not interesting interview nor the job. I have seen really a big difference between the recruiter want and the offer on glassier

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 147 Interviews