P&O Cruises Interview Questions

Updated Sep 29, 2019

To filter interviews, or .
Found 11 of over 11 interviews

2.7
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at P&O Cruises

P&O Cruises

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 months. I interviewed at P&O Cruises in Feb 2018

Interview

Long process. Phone interview , video montage, another phone interview. Thorough but very friendly and pleasant. Straight forward questions and position specific. Very positive, friendly, helpful and professional people you deal with. Enjoyable interview process.

Interview Questions
  • Will you be comfortable being away from home for months at a time?
    2 Answers
9 people found this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Sydney

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at P&O Cruises (Sydney)

Interview

Very long, detailed, expensive, and exhausting -- and exciting. It was worth the effort, though. I think everyone who is able should pursue this opportunity. Be prepared to spend a lot of time completing the application process -- it is not easy.

Interview Questions
  • Are you prepared to be gone for 6 months away from your home, family, and friends?
7 people found this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at P&O Cruises (Mumbai) in Apr 2016

Interview

Fair and hard work persons will reach their goal.positive thinking confident answers need for interview.regarding security duties their abilities and IQ levals.fluent language, proper body language proper profiling all these need for security persons for security interview.especially good health need for security interview

Interview Questions
12 people found this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Manila, Manila

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at P&O Cruises (Manila, Manila) in Apr 2016

Interview

i'm a walk in applicant. i submit my CV then wait if they call my name. fortunately they call my name then ask me about sound and lights operations. after i answered all the question they ask me to go to the 2nd level of the building for my personal interview with the fleet manager.

Interview Questions
  • They ask me if have experience in Sound and Lights operation?
1 person found this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Hyderābād

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 months. I interviewed at P&O Cruises (Hyderābād) in Apr 2016

Interview

Campus placement by the company appointed personals from an office in Mumbai after which the visa, stcw and medicals, air tickets were arranged by them on a 9 months contract basis.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Southampton, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at P&O Cruises (Southampton, England) in Mar 2014

Interview

Apply On Line, if you are selected they invite you for an interview which can be conducted on Skype as well or at Carnival House in Southampton. Interview was based on my previous experience and focusing on the targets that I should achieve through the new job.

Interview Questions
  • Why would you like to work for us? Where do you see yourself in the next 5 years? Scenarios situations, etc
1 person found this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at P&O Cruises (Mumbai)

Interview

Came to know about the job vacancy through advertisement in the newspaper.Got a call for the interview after submitting my candidature.After the initial interview got short-listed for the final interview.It was one hectic interview of 40 minutes which tested your F & B knowledge as well as your practical skills.People from the UK office had been specially flown down to conduct this interview.That was quite an experience.

Interview Questions
  • Nothing that difficult really.All the questions were related to our work like recipe of the dishes,what wine would accompany a certain dish,situation handling.etc.
10 people found this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Manila, Manila

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at P&O Cruises (Manila, Manila) in Jun 2012

Interview

Online Application,Principal Scheduled interview.

Interview Questions
  • Based on your application submitted
6 people found this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Jakarta

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at P&O Cruises (Jakarta) in Jul 2010

Interview

interview through agency PT. Meranti Magsaysay, Jakarta, Indonesia

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at P&O Cruises (Mumbai) in Jun 2010

Interview

Company are giving adds on newspapers for the positions in the company.You must be at correct given time for the interview. During interviews they ask very easy questions .the interview process takes half day.

Interview Questions
  • During interviews they ask the most difficult questions.
6 people found this interview helpful